Options

is all the ife dislike on here because she doesn't like ben?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was indifferent to Ife until the LF tonight. She stands out in that group as very insensitive and bad mannered and has not a jot of empathy for anyone else in there.
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    I cannot stand her non-stop me me me twaddle.

Neither can I stand Ben's constant me me me.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's boring and quite malicious sometimes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't aware of her feelings towards Ben. I just dislike her. She's dull, whiny, interfering, bitchy, self-centred, has an inappropriately high opinion of herself, she drones on and on and on and she's always bloody miserable. I couldn't hack living with her. I'd have to throw things at her just to shut her up.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does come across as a little bit soulless, overly self-conscious and humourless. Not a very interesting HM at all. Don't hate her but won't miss her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,770
    Forum Member
    I was worried about her when she sat in the bathroom and said how much she was enjoying herself and she loved Shabby and Caoimhe. Then suddenly she distanced herself and said they were boring. She then went around bi**hing

Then on cringegate she deliberately set Shabby & Caoimhe up. They tried to say sorry before the diary room performance but she ran to the door to avoid them. She stirred all night & next morning. She wound up Corin & Nathan and finally drove Shabby out of the house.:mad:

Nathan has gone now we have to get Ifie out. She acts stupid but she can "play the game" with the best.:(
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makita wrote: »
    Sunshine was worryingly skinny. Perhaps Ife was concerned for her. I don't know because I wasn't watching at the time.

Iffy was NEVER nice to Sunshine ....

making out she needed crisps because she felt faint - nothing to do with making herself look big in front of the other females .....

Nasty, sly Iffy ... same school as Grace and Shabby

It shows
  • Options
    tuesdaytuesday Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No flair, no panache, no charisma but normal. That’s what I like about Ife in a house full of colourful personalities because she is just being herself, she stands out. What wrong being normal.

Have we gone so far that we can’t accept someone for just being themselves? Are we so full of self loathing that we have to look for the people with attributes so far removed from ourselves to make us feel good?

Ife I suspect is like the majority, we all have her personalities and traits to different varying degrees and we are all fallible. We all hate being rejected as it hurts, whether we rant about for five minute or the whole day, but that too is normal.

People have harped on about Ife being tedious and superfluous in a house full of diverse company but that is exactly why she needs to be there, to remind ourselves it ok to be normal.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact she doesn't like Ben is the thing I actually like about her, but not keen on the rest of her. But would imagine, regardless what people say who are Ben supporters, she will be disliked for her constant nomming of him.