Options

Peter Andre on Piers Morgan...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
Forum Member
Piers has interviewed Peter Andre and its due on TV soon so I thought I'd start a thread for comments before and after the show.

Are you going to watch... what questions would you like Piers to ask?

Anyone up for a drinking game? just a soft drink, I dont want to encourage anyone to get drunk and post on DS;):D

1 shot for "love my kids" or "I'd die for my kids"
2 shots for "coffee shop" or "fezza"
3 shots for "my ex wife" or "the kids love being on TV"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted about this yesterday as I saw the clip and the fact hes crying about his panic attacks etc.. should make for a good watch.

I hope peirs asks about KMad.. Asks about the twitter thing, Asks him what he is hiding as he keeps saying "the real truth our marriage ended..."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Geneve wrote: »
    I posted about this yesterday as I saw the clip and the fact hes crying about his panic attacks etc.. should make for a good watch.

I hope peirs asks about KMad.. Asks about the twitter thing, Asks him what he is hiding as he keeps saying "the real truth our marriage ended..."

Alas I fear that Claire will have made sure that even Piers would not ask such probing questions:mad:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    Piers has interviewed Peter Andre and its due on TV soon so I thought I'd start a thread for comments before and after the show.

Anyone up for a drinking game? just a soft drink, I dont want to encourage anyone to get drunk and post on DS;):D

Re the occurrence of (1) and alcohol rather than soft drink, I am betting anyone who signs up for the drinking game will be drunk and incapable after 10 minutes. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alas I fear that Claire will have made sure that even Piers would not ask such probing questions:mad:

Maybe but Piers asks the tough questions and I think he will get something through!
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much slime can one show contain?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it bad I laughed my head off at that trailer?!

As soon as I saw it, that PA was going to be on the PM show I thought 'I bet he'll be crying buckets' and then hey presto he was sobbing:D

It'll be good for comedy value, though I think that show format is despicable - the privileged rich and famous queueing up to cry on Uncle Piers shoulder about how hard their lives have been:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe but Piers asks the tough questions and I think he will get something through!

He doesn't really.

He asks the questions that will start the tears flowing, which is why the slebs want to be on the show;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He really doesn't. And I think you'll be disappointed if you're expecting revelations. PA is a one-trick pony and anyone who's seen his shows, read his interviews and witnessed his level of intelligence, wit and conversation, will wisely lower their expectations.

A sob fest, a cringe fest and a snore fest is my bet.
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say don't watch it on a full stomach, or you might be needing a new tv.
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member

If i do that ill be in intensive care in the first 10 mins with alcoholic poisoning.
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member

No what he will get is "look Piers i like you mate but ive always said I will never reveal the reason i left my marriage unless i have to as i dont want to kids reading stuff about their mum"

translation - im a better parent then her as i love my kids and dont want them hurt but putting them in front of millions every week and ruining their childhood isnt hurting them they LOVE being on tv! Junior wants to be Micheal Jackson!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nobody beyond a handful of twitter obsessives knows or cares about that at this stage!
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Yuck who would watch this slime person, and Piers as well! ;)
  • Options
    BomoLadBomoLad Posts: 17,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what's worse about Peter Andre. The fact that he appears on everything that he looks as if he's always got his face pressed up against a glass window.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL -- well im making popcorn and opening a bottle of wine for that night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have panic attacks when the batteries are running low on the remote control and Pete appears on my TV screen with me being unable to change channels quickly enough sigh!
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It never ceases to astonish me that people claiming not to like a person (or better still ,claim 'neutrality') actually advertise among themselves any programmes the person is on/magazines he is in/interviews he gives and scan them with a microscope for the sole purpose of spewing bile....not on here of course ,because the comments so far have only been positive,haven't they ?:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It never ceases to astonish me that so many people are actually trying to do their Christmas shop at three pm on Christmas Eve.

It never ceases to astonish me that Mr O is listening to a match on the radio... watching one on the laptop and another on the tv... yet he considers cooking a Sunday roast too complicated because you can't turn everything on at the same time.

It never ceases to astonish me that I spend money on dog toys and my dog would rather play with the lid off of Mr O's Lynx.

It never ceases to astonish me that no matter what government is in power... in any country in the world... all of the country's problems are the fault of the previous government.

Sorry am I off topic... I do apologise... well at least I am not having a dig at my fellow forummers.

PA on PM don't think I will watch unless you lot give me a reason to catch-up... didn't watch KP either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tara27 wrote: »
    It never ceases to astonish me that people claiming not to like a person (or better still ,claim 'neutrality') actually advertise among themselves any programmes the person is on/magazines he is in/interviews he gives and scan them with a microscope for the sole purpose of spewing bile....not on here of course ,because the comments so far have only been positive,haven't they ?:)

I'm a little puzzled why you have said "not on here of course" if you didnt think it applied here then maybe you could let me know where you meant:confused:

Also positive comments are more than welcomed:) (even about Piers Morgan:D ;))
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a little puzzled why you have said "not on here of course" if you didnt think it applied here then maybe you could let me know where you meant:confused:

Also positive comments are more than welcomed:) (even about Piers Morgan:D ;))

I'm not "a little puzzled" why tara said "not on here of course", as I am sure she actually meant "not on here of course" as it would be against t and cs if she said otherwise of course. ;):D;):D

*waves to tara* :cool:

By the way I will not pre-empt but will await the showing, if I watch of course, before I give an opinion as otherwise I am only assuming/presuming and I do like to be specific on my opinions. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    I'm not "a little puzzled" why tara said "not on here of course", as I am sure she actually meant "not on here of course" as it would be against t and cs if she said otherwise of course. ;):D;):D

*waves to tara* :cool:

not sure if I get it but are you saying that using "not on here of course" is a round about way of a disclaimer for something posted? :confused:

I must go and read the t&xc's again for all the info, to make sure that I'm not missing anything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not sure if I get it but are you saying that using "not on here of course" is a round about way of a disclaimer for something posted? :confused:

I must go and read the t&xc's again for all the info, to make sure that I'm not missing anything.

What you are seeing is what I would call borderline baiting, which is against the T&Cs. It's very clear that the poster you responded to is itching to criticise people for daring to post opinions contrary to their's, but chooses to do so in an indirect and sly (but nevertheless wholly transparent) way.

It adds nothing to the discussion and imo is really best ignored. :)

Back on topic, Piers is an egotistic slimy ass but still manages to be watchable for some strange reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    What you are seeing is what I would call borderline baiting, which is against the T&Cs. It's very clear that the poster you responded to is itching to criticise people for daring to post opinions contrary to theirs, but chooses to do so in an indirect and sly (but nevertheless wholly transparent) way.

It adds nothing to the discussion and imo is really best ignored. :)

Back on topic, Piers is an egotistic slimy ass but still manages to be watchable for some strange reason.

Thank you:D

I agree with you about Piers:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find him kinda hot.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find him kinda hot.

Piers or Pa?

I find both more than a little bluegh. But at least you could have a good row with Piers.

Pa would just get all pa-ssive pa-gressive on you and cry a lot.

*waves to all the other posters*
This discussion has been closed.