Newbies: Introduce Yourselves! (Archive)

Greetings to thee, Digital Spy Forumites, for I am Ye Black Knight! Mine quest be'ith for Metal Most True and 'tis camaraderie and kinship that I seek!

Although new to posting I be, this knight hath enjoy'eth'd many of thine threades of yore!

'Tis America, where'eth this knight reside'ths, yet great friendship and admirations hath I for many Britons!
Such as:
Led Zeppelin
Deep Purple
Def Leppard
Diamond Head
Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Gillan
Raven
Saxon
Motörhead
Whitesnake
Venom
Carcass
Bolt Thrower
Benediction
Electric Wizard

and
Dumpy's Rusty Nuts

This post now concludeth!

Comments

• kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    morning all:D welcome to the newbies:D!!
  • LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi im new although I have been posting for about a week as i didnt know where to introduce myself.
  • J4ckieBr0wnJ4ckieBr0wn Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, ex-lurker here. Nice place you have :)
  • Michael WilkesMichael Wilkes Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Hello there :)
  • J4ckieBr0wnJ4ckieBr0wn Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Hiya, welcome to DS. :D

Thank you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Hello there, I am a reformed ex-lurker, who has finally taken the plunge and joined with the in-crowd , so please be gentle with me.Big place here isn't it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me where the forum for I'm a celeb is please I can't find it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Hello Everyone, I've been reading for a while when time allows.

Thanks for having me:)
    Forum Member

Thank you Scots rool

Looking at your posts number, I'll be dead before I reach that! :D
  • etpetp Posts: 866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1st post :-) Coming out of lurk mode - been reading the forums for years but have decided to join in the fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Could've sworn I was already a member... ah well. I'm here now. Again, possibly. Age, y'see. Have been here off and on for a wee while now, over the years. Fine site, much knowledge and very helpful all round. A big pat on the back to you all.
    Me, I'm just a regular joe, an out of work nobody with broadband, an old Tivo and a belligerent cat. Must get fit again after being ill for a while. Cue bike maintenance and possible Xmas pressie to self of new video console and fitness program (XBox or PS3 probably).
    Greetings to all and apologies for wittering on. Too much coffee....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Hi Everyone,

I am a long time lurker who has finally managed to get it together to join up.

Looking forward to learning, debating and just having some good old fashioned fun.
  • Kev85Kev85 Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Hey all being looking about these forums for a while finally plucked up the courage to join! You all seem a crazy bunch so this should be fun. Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I am new to the site and will tell some details about myself. My name is Steven Duffy but preffered to be called Steff.I live in Paisley Scotland United Kingdom. 5 minuites away from Glasgow Airport,I have a son age 13 and at the moment i'm unemployed so when his birthday and christmas come around each year the cost for presents for him increases dramatically each year, and being unemployed(actually on the sick) its very hard as you can imagine trying to get the best bargain prices for the items he wants.I play online poker on a few different sites titan poker and poker stars being the ones i'm mostly on at the moment.I can't really get a live game between friends and family as each of the few times we did play i walked away with the money and they now keep me out of the loop so i don't manage to get a game now.I support my home football team from Paisley, StMirren Football Club. they are mid table right now in the spl Scotlands top league.Used to play football but due to long term illness i don't anymore. In my mid-teens i was watched by a few decent teams although nothing eventually came from it. Past jobs i worked in IBM and Compaq building computers and repair work on circuit boards soldering.Also worked for smaller computer repair companies where i would repair boards changing chips or resistors and capacitors. When i wasn't working for electronic companies i worked on a building site as a laborer for a small time but since i was around 8 years old my uncle took me out to help him install showers sometimes bathroom suites and washing machines. so as i said from 8 onwards during school holidays and eventually between jobs i installed showers. he was an electrician to trade but through the years he worked with plumbers and basically got fully trained as a plumber too although never getting his papers for that, he then taught me everything he knew. Without being a qualified sparky or plumber i could easily do jobs as good as many other qualified workers and better than a lot more.sounds a bit big headed but it sadly is true. Not much else i can tell you about myself right now but anyone who wants to talk just give me message. oh one more thing PINK FLOYD are the #1 of all time.
  • adukeaduke Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone,

I am new to the site. Intially I just read the forum as a guest, so I am looking forward to joining in with discussions. I live in Cornwall and I am interested in mainly tv and music.
  • Summer LovinSummer Lovin Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    hi hi
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Joined in August. Just remembered this place. Names Jared, but I prefer Glanderence on this message board.
    Forum Member
    Hi, I'm a new member, be gentle with me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Hi I'm Amy, have been lurking on the Strictly forums and finally decided to join.

I'm a 27 year old support worker, studying for my Masters in autism, getting married next year and live with my fiance and two pet rabbits who are systematically destroying our flat!

That's me in a nutshell :-)
  • YorkshireFanYorkshireFan Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Hi

Did join in 2008 but after a rather nasty 'run in' with a member I have only just started posting again - love the Strictly spoiler threads, can't understand why the BBC still insist the results show is on a Sunday:confused:

Great forum:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hi guys!

My name is Avalon, and I've just joined up. Seems like this is a fun place to be ;)
  • Zetec5Zetec5 Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Hi all, just rejoined this website after being out of it and this is generally a good place to get sensible views as well as bit of banter and fun.

Hope to interact, be supportive to fellow members and enjoy a bit of lively debate all within respect of one another.

Bit about myself: 34 year old Single straight male in the line of Education and Training but currently unemployed and actively seeking work!

Cheers
  • Zetec5Zetec5 Posts: 41
    Forum Member

Thanks for the welcome:):cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Hi Everyone,

Been stalking this site for a few months and decided nows a good a time as any to join in.

Hopefully ill not forget that iv joined this site like i do with many others lol :D
This discussion has been closed.