Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 147)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,755
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    :rolleyes: It's like when people say you only ship a gay couple because they're gay or only ship gay couples. I don't ship Stendan cos they're a gay couple, I ship cos they're a true love pairing and other reasons ;) and I don't ship all gay couples cos then I'd be a Stug fan too :)

oh dear! people aren't original when they bash characters and ships, aren't they?
  • JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was shouting its stes fcuking flat when he said it i was so glad that ste threw him out :D
  • metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    It would so make my week if Ste didn't go with Doug tomorrow but i'm kinda resigned because they had Leanne go and see Ste to say 'he's staying at ours' so that obviously means he's gonna see him.

I think they must be near some sort of end though after that well at least i hope.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Oi did, c&s. ;)

I just can't believe Doug told him to get out. Of his own flat. :o

ETA: I still think there's a very big possibility Ste might try go to see Brendan, find out he's gone/possibly see him leave and then go with Doug.
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEH wrote: »
    I was shouting its stes fcuking flat when he said it i was so glad that ste threw him out :D

I was ready to start fuming until Ste threw him out and then on a rewatch it just made me laugh :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you? :D Ha! Stupid Doug. Oh, I treasure the moment Ste said "IT'S MY FLAT!" Jesus, that was priceless.

God, me too. And then he practically pushed him out the door. :cool: :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although ste could of left and went to stay with brendan at his flat :cool:

And it would of annoyed doug :D
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »

It reminded me of when he shoved Noah.

I love it when he gets a bit heavy. :o :cool:

#ViolenceCondoner
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Ste's like 'Just leave it up to the police, please'.

How couplely?

HOW COUPLELY?! :cry:

:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh I already knew we were going to get Ste hate after tonight. But it still makes me so angry. He's finally saying what most of the viewers have been thinking for ages and he's not saying sorry for literately nothing and he's an ass hole because he isn't kissing the ground that Doug walks on.:sleep:

I also liked a bit of shirtless Declan:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    It reminded me of when he shoved Noah.

I love it when he gets a bit heavy. :o :cool:

#ViolenceCondoner

The whole thing was slightly reminiscent of when Ste put Noah in his place just before he left, I thought.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

Angry!Ste = incredible. :cool:

Aw, this has been so good tonight. So much better than I thought. I have to go, but it's cheered me right up, it has. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how the slum is Ste's flat and also Brendans too :) like a shared thing
    Forum Member
    The whole thing was slightly reminiscent of when Ste put Noah in his place just before he left, I thought.

Mm it was, wasn't it?

Aw I was so proud of Ste, me. How he just stood up to him like that, regardless of how Doug would react. I loved it. :o

ETA: See, Hollyoaks. You can give Ste independence when you want to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    I was ready to start fuming until Ste threw him out and then on a rewatch it just made me laugh :D

Oh i know the way doug was shouting it get out ste just get out and then ste just went its my flat and turfed him out was awesome :D
  • Songbird90Songbird90 Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    JEH wrote: »
    Although ste could of left and went to stay with brendan at his flat :cool:

And it would of annoyed doug :D

I would've loved that! haha dougs cringey wee face as he realises its all his fault
  • Songbird90Songbird90 Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    I always have to rewatch to get the full effect of the show. I must admit i was a bit harsh, it was an amazing episode, i'm just so greedy when it comes to stendan scenes :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Songbird90 wrote: »
    I would've loved that! haha dougs cringey wee face as he realises its all his fault

I know it would of been funny :D

#itsalwaysaboutstendan :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aw, this has been so good tonight. So much better than I thought. I have to go, but it's cheered me right up, it has. :o

Aw, I'm glad. I like seeing people happy.
    Forum Member
    And do you know what upset me tonight, even though Ste didn't blame Brendan (I'm ignoring that Cheryl did cos ugh, Cheryl), Brendan still blamed himself. :(

ETA: LOL when they walk into the slum, Ste goes, "Oi."

Made me laugh. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've been in a right fed up mood all day (RL not Stendan) and as soon as we got that hug at the start I was all :D
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, people really need to stop making out that a certain person is blameless.

Brendan, Ste and Doug have all done something wrong here. Ste less so that others, but he did get the gun. Doug was the only one acting as if he did nothing wrong in my opinion. No one is blameless here and people really need to deal with that :o
    Forum Member
    "Brendan saved me life!"

"And then he killed Riley!"

I can't even.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,755
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    And do you know what upset me tonight, even though Ste didn't blame Brendan (I'm ignoring that Cheryl did cos ugh, Cheryl), Brendan still blamed himself. :(

ETA: LOL when they walk into the slum, Ste goes, "Oi."

Made me laugh. :o

oh brendan, he needs someone who shows him he is worthy of love
  • eff_xeff_x Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "GET OUT!" Lol Doug. I can't believe he said that. I found it more funny than I did irritating. And "No, I'M upset!" :rolleyes: He's a strange little bloke, in't he? Living in his own little self-pitying world.
This discussion has been closed.