Options

Samsung Tab 2 10.1 upgrading to Pro 10.1

I have the Tab 2 10.1 which feels like its getting a bit slow to respond. I am toying with getting something new. Ive seen the Tab Pro 10.1 which is in Currys for a reasonable price.

Now, I'm not particularly tech-savvy. I have read the review and it seems ok, but wondered if anyone had one/experience of one and whether its worth the 'upgrade'. I use it for Netflix, web browing, watching downloaded films, emails and games. I gather the picture will be better and I guess it will be faster?

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very tempted by the 10.1 Pro tablet too. Very similar spec to the Tab S but significantly cheaper.
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've owned both of these tablets and I can definitley say that it's worth the upgrade. The device runs a lot smoother and faster than the tab 2 and the screen resolution is leaps and bounds better. You can stream 2k videos on youtube whereas the tab 2 only supports 720p. You also get multi window support which is absent from the tab 2.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Great, thanks. Now I need to see if I can bring myself to prise the cash out of my bank account .... I don't always like spending money!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    I bought it, and have had it half an hour and already love it. Well once I worked out how to switch off the blind person settings!

It's so much quicker and I don't have to hammer at the screen to get it to do anything.

It's really light and the screen is lovely.