Options

vutv

duffman25duffman25 Posts: 970
Forum Member
✭✭
im shocked with this company if any one is considering them don't join them I subscribed recently for comedy central that they advertise on the site to find out they stopped doing it over a month ago but still advertise it. its false advertisement and for £6.99 the rest of the channels is poor http://www.vutv.com/

Comments

• Options
    AfterAfter Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Comedy Central has been "unavailable" for several months now. I agree that they should remove it on their channel line up as it is "taking longer than expected" to reinstate it, according to a tweet from Vutv. Maybe its worth waiting for TV Player later this year which is planning a Plus version which should include Comedy Central.
  • Options
    ash45ash45 Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Though ive never had VUTV as i have virgin media so never had a need, i also never thought it looked that brilliant either heard the picture quality was quite poor and kinda unreliable (only know 2 people to of used it though). But i do have access to the TV player plus see as its free during the beta i accepted the invite and have to say for the price its going to be it dose look a lot better value and im sure if you can get VUTV you should be able to get TV player via the FV HD platform so id recommend looking into it for the near future,

Though a note to add in the beta at least there is no comedy central but there is a fair more channels in general 23 vs 13 (+ the free ones already on there)

there's also always now TV if you want CC

Ash
  • Options
    duffman25duffman25 Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do you know when they plan to launch tv play plus for the price and what it offers it could do very well
  • Options
    ash45ash45 Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    duffman25 wrote: »
    do you know when they plan to launch tv play plus for the price and what it offers it could do very well

I don't know an exact date but the beta access i have gives 3 months free access to plus so possibly arrond December time. If you sign up for a free account you maybe lucky and get beta access like I did they just randomly email people with free accounts with a link for beta access to plus