Options

Whats the worst thing you've ever come across on the internet?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Bojanutan wrote: »
    It's a short film directed by Chris Cunningham, and a music video for Rubber Johhny by Aphex Twin.

Cunningham plays Johnny - it's all done with prosthetics.

Ewww that "window licker" vid from aphex twin is a bit creepy:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    It's a short film directed by Chris Cunningham, and a music video for Rubber Johhny by Aphex Twin.

I've just watched a bit of it on youtube, and i know its an actor playing that mutant thingy but that sure is freaky!!! I only watched 20 seconds then it got a little creepy for me!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,342
    Forum Member
    Tubgirl anyone???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x_Charl_x wrote: »
    I was telling my boyfriend about the 'tree man' earlier, and he wouldn't watch the youtube link :eek:.. suprising really, it is very tame compared to some of the stuff mentioned on here...

Said it would give him nightmares. Ah, bless :p

Same here....I'm terrified to watch it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member

Rubber Johnny! That's the name. Or at least the most popular name for that short film. Aw, poor deformed, inbred boy. Cunningham did a great job directing and starring in that film.

Thanks, Bojanutan!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the 'this country has gone to the dogs' posts on DS are the most scary things I've seen on the internet for a while. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some of the 'this country has gone to the dogs' posts on DS are the most scary things I've seen on the internet for a while. ;)

AGREED!
  • Options
    mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,318
    Forum Member
    How horrible is this, poor chick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN_OTujH8jY
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mistygal wrote: »
    How horrible is this, poor chick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN_OTujH8jY

:O What is it? Hope its not a screamer....
  • Options
    KarmaChameleonKarmaChameleon Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flaxseed wrote: »
    :O What is it? Hope its not a screamer....

It's a cute little chick getting eaten alive by a snake. :( Quite fascinating, though. But its little peeping noises makes me sad.
  • Options
    mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,318
    Forum Member
    It's a cute little chick getting eaten alive by a snake. :( Quite fascinating, though. But its little peeping noises makes me sad.

I know snakes have to eat, but :cry:. Ive never seen them eat prey live before. The poor little chick just keeps popping back out cheeping away. I couldn't watch it to the end. The bloomin poster of that video dressed like someone from the Taliban, :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see on that Jamie Oliver programme where he showed you exactly how food gets from the farm to our tables? And he showed you those little chicks being gassed?? :(

At least he chose to show the gassing method rather than the big Chick mincer he said sometimes they use....
  • Options
    MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This picture of an x-ray isn't the worst thing I've seen on the internet, but it made my eyes water
  • Options
    JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »
    This picture of an x-ray isn't the worst thing I've seen on the internet, but it made my eyes water

"Anytime there's fun there's always coca cola"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MisoSoup wrote: »

lol i bet thats the Goatse guy!!! Though it looks more like a 500ml bottle not a 2lt bottle so might not be Goatse guy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jasvinyls zombie fence posts.

:(:(:cry::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jigsawjake wrote: »
    jasvinyls zombie fence posts.

:(:(:cry::eek:

What was that?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,342
    Forum Member
    Has anyone seen the full set of goatse pics? even more disturbing than the famous pic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    earsnot wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the full set of goatse pics? even more disturbing than the famous pic

Yeh ive seen a few of them. Once you get over the initial shock of Goatse its not that bad.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    A video of an unstunned pig being beheaded and then it's body running around and it's head squeeling for a few seconds.

Apparently, it's because your head and your body can survive without each other for up to 10 seconds.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A video of an unstunned pig being beheaded and then it's body running around and it's head squeeling for a few seconds.

Apparently, it's because your head and your body can survive without each other for up to 10 seconds.

Was that the Chainsaw Video? If so I've seen it also.

The Pig had it's head sawn off whilst still alive, then it's body starting going absolutely insane. Spasmodic reflexes kept it running around kicking out in this Factory Warehouse room or something. The head obviously couldn't Squeel once decapitated, so you must have imagined that part. Barbaric stuff though!

I seem to remember from Ogrish.com where it was originally posted, that the guys who carried out and filmed the whole thing eventually got arrested for it. So they got their just desserts, as even though the Pig would have died very swiftly from being beheaded, the whole purpose of doing so was to perpetrate a cruel act as a spectacle for "entertainment" value. Sick bastards!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was that?!

Shiver-inducing, that's what it was.:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see on that Jamie Oliver programme where he showed you exactly how food gets from the farm to our tables? And he showed you those little chicks being gassed?? :(

At least he chose to show the gassing method rather than the big Chick mincer he said sometimes they use....

Yes I saw that:cry: Broke my heart seeing all those little chicks gasping for air:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member

I remember a chicken living without his head for a few years...they used to put seed down his neck hole:eek: Cant remember if it was a wind up or not tho:o
  • Options
    Ulysses31Ulysses31 Posts: 4,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This short film shown on Channel 4's short film season some time back is pretty scary

Entitled 'Duck Children' by Sam Walker, it is here on his myspace page - freaky

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=9167946