Please Help (Digital Camera Advice Needed)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey all,

I am so gutted. I lost my memory card last night on board a ferry from Callais (I dropped the camera and batteries fell out- wasn't until I got home that I realised the Memory Card had fallen out too)

Is there any way these photos may be on the camera somewhere? I have looked through some photos but these are not of the trip away. Please help! x

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,940
    Forum Member
    Nope.

The camera will only have a very small amount of internal memory. If you've already checked it, and none of the photos you were after are there, then they're gone I'm afraid.

Have you contacted the ferry company to see if anything has been handed in or found by staff?

You'd have a half decent chance I think. Something small like that is more likely to be spotted by a cleaner/member of staff so maybe has a better chance of being handed in?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sancheeez wrote: »
    Nope.

The camera will only have a very small amount of internal memory. If you've already checked it, and none of the photos you were after are there, then they're gone I'm afraid.

Have you contacted the ferry company to see if anything has been handed in or found by staff?

You'd have a half decent chance I think. Something small like that is more likely to be spotted by a cleaner/member of staff so maybe has a better chance of being handed in?

Yep- have phoned and emailed P&O and also the lost property at Dover. I really hope they have handed it in- so many memories from our weekend away :(
  • herryjohnherryjohn Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    you can do it better
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,940
    Forum Member
    ^^^

errrrr ..... lolwut?