Options

Is Rihanna going down the Whitney route?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KissesDontLieKissesDontLie Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Rihanna isn't stupid. She doesn't really do drugs and smoke weed. I find it quite funny seeing what she posts on Instagram and Twitter...it's constantly pictures of her smoking joints etc. She's not a bad girl at all, she just pretends she is to get attention and to get people talking.

Absolutely.

Also, why are people mentioning talent? What the hell has that got to do with anything?
  • Options
    Liam_777Liam_777 Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    I'm a huge fan but someone needs to get her of Instagram, with every picture I'm liking her less and less..
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I thought she was getting sleazier by the day after the Chris Brown relationship.

It looks as if he has ruined her self esteem and compared her to the sleazes who follow the bands. She has tried to better them, which has turned her into a God awful mess.

She really has problems and issues with him, drugs and her self worth. I think she is a really good singer and have loved a lot of her music but to watch her self destruct for him is just as sad as Whitney and her demise.

Someone should intervene and get her to rehab and a therapist asap to help the girl or it will all end in a tragedy.
  • Options
    Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well one of my celebrity predictions for 2013 that I made on here was that Rihanna would be involved in a drugs scandal with Chris Brown (more specifically that a film would be leaked onto the internet of them snorting coke). I wouldn't be at all surprised if she doesn't end up going down the Lindsay Lohan route.
  • Options
    lolacolalolacola Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Well one of my celebrity predictions for 2013 that I made on here was that Rihanna would be involved in a drugs scandal with Chris Brown (more specifically that a film would be leaked onto the internet of them snorting coke). I wouldn't be at all surprised if she doesn't end up going down the Lindsay Lohan route.

I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens.
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    That is an AWFUL thing to wish on somebody. I understand not everybody likes Rihanna, her music or even her decisions, but Rihanna doesn't deserve to suffer.

Neither do the general public with her awful music.

Note - I do not wish harm on her, just an end to her music career.
  • Options
    Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked Rihanna as a person. I love her confidence, she has a sense of humour and I like her accent. :D

I don't think she's at risk of being addicted to crack or anything like that. She is tarnishing all the good she did after the abuse though.
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can't compare Chris Brown to Bobby...Bobby got classic songs.

Rihanna's just ended up a famous hood rat.
    likes to get drunk, hops from guy to guy and then goes back to her abusive boyfriend..all thats missing is a Michael Kors watch.

i'd still would though..without a shadow of doubt.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    ukbadge wrote: »
    hopefully!

:D Shouldn't laugh....... :(:o
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alpo. wrote: »
    can't compare Chris Brown to Bobby...Bobby got classic songs.

Rihanna's just ended up a famous hood rat.
    likes to get drunk, hops from guy to guy and then goes back to her abusive boyfriend..all thats missing is a Michael Kors watch.

i'd still would though..without a shadow of doubt.

What a bizarre thing to come out with!
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    What a bizarre thing to come out with!

I thought I was missing something there :confused:
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I thought I was missing something there :confused:

ghetto bling innit:confused:
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    ghetto bling innit:confused:

Is it? ...I'm so old :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely if Rihanna was going to meddle with crack or other drugs she would have done so already. The dark nights of her early career are behind her and she has had oodles of money and helpers since forever. No, it won't happen.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    If you believe that, you'll believe anything.
    She is a hot mess & has been for a while.

I agree. She seems to have lost all her self-respect and common sense. This guy Chris is bad news and she has obviously been strongly encouraged by her record company and manager etc to stop contact with him but she is going back for more. I find her behaviour hard to understand as I thought she was intelligent and talented and now she just looks stupid. He is fooling around with another girl but she puts pics of herself and Chris in bed together on her Twitter Account. I do not understand women who are successful in so many areas of their lives, have fame, money, friends, caring family like Whitney and Rihanna have, go back into abusive relationships??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whitney got herself on drugs not Bobby some of her closest friends revealed around her death it's just they both ended up doing it together. Rihanna also got Chris Brown into smoking so you can't always blame the men these women have their own minds and should be making thief own decisions. I have a strong suspicion rihanna does a hell of a lot more than smoke weed judging by some of her erratic behaviour
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whitney got herself on drugs not Bobby some of her closest friends revealed around her death it's just they both ended up doing it together. Rihanna also got Chris Brown into smoking so you can't always blame the men these women have their own minds and should be making thief own decisions. I have a strong suspicion rihanna does a hell of a lot more than smoke weed judging by some of her erratic behaviour