Katie Price...Narcassistic or what?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just looked at her latest programme.

How narcassistic is she? She adores it when the Paps are after her, she's obsessed!

It's a good job that Leandro fella doesn't speak her language- he'd be appalled what comes out of her mouth!

She's man mad, why can't she enjoy her children on her own without having to have a relationship all the time?

All I can say is poor new fella, wkae up and smell the coffee!:eek:

Comments

• LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's like saying the guests on Jeremy Kyle are a tad common! :D

Cannot abide KP. BAAAAAAD example!
  • Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    Inside her head will be a very bad place to be when the media eventually move on. Her life is the media, it has been that way for a decade. She will struggle to cope.

I can't wait for her, Kerry and Peter to fade away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loon wrote: »
    That's like saying the guests on Jeremy Kyle are a tad common! :D

Cannot abide KP. BAAAAAAD example!

Me neither! She loves it when the paps turn up and she's 'oh no it's the paps' I think they've got a bit bored with her now.

If there was ever a book of Narcassistics (maybe there is and maybe I keep spelling it wrong, but I work with one:eek:)
    then she would be number 1 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inside her head will be a very bad place to be when the media eventually move on. Her life is

the media, it has been that way for a decade. She will struggle to cope.

I can't wait for her, Kerry and Peter to fade away.

You'd think the Press would have better things to do than follow those three. It's those kids I feel sorry for.

She only makes a song and dance with Harvey for the camera, otherwise I'll bet she ignores him.

I laughed tonight because she was saying 'M is for...' expecting him to say 'Mummy' straight away, but he told her a list before saying that! That shows she's not in his life so much and goggling the cameras :eek:
    Forum Member
    You'd think the Press would have better things to do than follow those three. It's those kids I feel sorry for.

She only makes a song and dance with Harvey for the camera, otherwise I'll bet she ignores him.

I laughed tonight because she was saying 'M is for...' expecting him to say 'Mummy' straight away, but he told her a list before saying that! That shows she's not in his life so much and goggling the cameras :eek:

Yeah, she's a witch. I remember when she did a couple of those warts and all documentaries, years ago. She was at a horse riding stables and she was wearing a radio mic', but for some reason the camera crew decided to let her trot- off on her own and spend a while filming some other stuff instead. She went ape-shit! Swearing her head off and making threats because she wasn't being filmed for five minutes. Pathalogically obsessed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, she's a witch. I remember when she did a couple of those warts and all documentaries, years ago. She was at a horse riding stables and she was wearing a radio mic', but for some reason the camera crew decided to let her trot- off on her own and spend a while filming some other stuff instead. She went ape-shit! Swearing her head off and making threats because she wasn't being filmed for five minutes. Pathalogically obsessed.

Lol :D I bet she went ballistic it's 'me me me' such a selfish b***h !!!:rolleyes:
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ratings are down to 200,000 for her latest show so I think she could be fading out before long. Thank goodness, this vile, talentless woman is like a disease.
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,961
    Forum Member
    Just looked at her latest programme.

How narcassistic is she? She adores it when the Paps are after her, she's obsessed!

It's a good job that Leandro fella doesn't speak her language- he'd be appalled what comes out of her mouth!

She's man mad, why can't she enjoy her children on her own without having to have a relationship all the time?

All I can say is poor new fella, wkae up and smell the coffee!:eek:

It's called 'publicity'. She just wants to stay in the papers and on the tv. She couldn't give a s*** about the men. She just keeps having 'relationships' so she can milk yet another tv show out of it all. And the stupid tv companies keep lapping it up.

Stop making tv shows about her!!
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's called 'publicity'. She just wants to stay in the papers and on the tv. She couldn't give a s*** about the men. She just keeps having 'relationships' so she can milk yet another tv show out of it all. And the stupid tv companies keep lapping it up.

Stop making tv shows about her!!

Well her latest show has bombed on Sky Living and her last series for ITV2 was well below a million, so I think her shelf life is up. Even the Daily Star doesn't seem that interested now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is seriously deluded by thinking people adore her. She is an embarrassment. Those kids will be lucky to grow up without serious issues.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~ Mandy ~ wrote: »
    She is seriously deluded by thinking people adore her. She is an embarrassment. Those kids will be lucky to grow up without serious issues.

With her reality series going well and her products selling well (I'm guessing), this might be the reason why she's come to the conclusion that loads of people think she's great for.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree with everyone else narcissitic doesnt even cover it

and shes got the chek to say shes hounded every day-er thats what she wants who is she kidding

i actually hope like everyone else people turn off her show and the paps go away

she would hate to be ignored actually i think it would kill her
  • suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I remember that doc. She wasnt that well known at the time but the premise of the doc was to take a "celeb" and put them in a normal job and see if they could get away with it. She blabbed on about wanting to be seen as Katie not Jordan and look natural etc but quickly couldnt stand not being recognised or tarted up Jordan style. Completely contradicted herself and came over as a bit mentally disturbed.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YUK YUK YUK YUUUUUK:mad:
    Forum Member
    suesuesue wrote: »
    I remember that doc. She wasnt that well known at the time but the premise of the doc was to take a "celeb" and put them in a normal job and see if they could get away with it. She blabbed on about wanting to be seen as Katie not Jordan and look natural etc but quickly couldnt stand not being recognised or tarted up Jordan style. Completely contradicted herself and came over as a bit mentally disturbed.

Yeah, that's the one. She is horrible.
  • connorkinsellaconnorkinsella Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    If anyone is interested in histrionic/narcissistic personalities (probably not) there is a jargon-free blog here in which ITV2 does get a brief mention. Please note this is a blog about a clinical condition and it's relationship to a recent and very tragic homicide case, and is NOT intended as 'diagnose a celeb' tool.