Perfume/Cologne

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I prefer Cream perfumes because the scent last longer throughout the day. I like Channel. :D It is my luxury.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DKNY green and red apples, Versace Red Jeans and Clinique Happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have worn many fragrances over the years but now the only one I like is Molton Brown Black Pepper. Previously I wore Alfred Dunhill Edition for years.
  • hils0912hils0912 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    JPG - La Classique - Used for 20+ years
    Chanel 5 - think it's too strong on me.
    Used to use Eternity by Calvine Cline all the time but seem to have gone off that one for some reason, so still have half a bottle of that left!
  • Scotty2012Scotty2012 Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creed Aventus.

I tried a sample last year and didn't feel that is was "me"
    Give it another chance recently and now I love it!
  • indianwellsindianwells Posts: 12,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty2012 wrote: »
    Creed Aventus.

I tried a sample last year and didn't feel that is was "me"
    Give it another chance recently and now I love it!

So do I. A beautiful pineapple and smoke accord. The ladies seem to like it too. The old wallet takes a bashing though!
  • Scotty2012Scotty2012 Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do I. A beautiful pineapple and smoke accord. The ladies seem to like it too. The old wallet takes a bashing though!

It is expensive. I get mine for £145 from a parfumerie in France.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For nights out I wear Dior Fahrenheit. Used it for 20 years.

For everyday, it's either Deseo for men by JLO or Calum by Calum Best. (I know, I know, he's not exactly an inspiring 'celebrity', but I can honestly say it's one of the nicest 'clean' scents I have ever owned). Been using it for about 5 years. 100ml EDT, usually pay about £10.00 for it.
    I use the one in the purple packaging. He has brought out inother in black packaging, but I haven't tried that one.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aah Fahrenheit brings back wonderful memories of my teenage years :D
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think at this time of year you need something light and fresh. I love Clarins Eau Dynamisante. The original is lovely and fresh and the blue version is also gorgeous.
  • Watcher #1Watcher #1 Posts: 9,039
    Forum Member
    I can't wear aftershave because I have to taste samples at work, so it's banned, so I use an after shave balm

I have some for going out, but it lasts for ages (possibly beyond where it should)
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,973
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    My signature perfume is obsession,which I've been wearing since 1989, also love the JoMalone fragrances. Am currently wearing lidl suddenly Madame glamour,believe it or not,which is identical to Chanel coco mademoiselle. :)also wear flower bomb and Tom ford black orchid. I love my perfumes :)

It is. I'm not a fan of the fragrance itself but I did buy a bottle out of curiosity and wore it a couple of times and my boss said I was wearing Coco Mademoiselle and was stunned when I said I was wearing a Lidl smell-a-like.
  • NirvanaGirlNirvanaGirl Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wear Angel by Thierry Mugler.

I've been wearing it for years. It works with my skin & smells sublime. I always have people telling me how nice I smell.

One I tried before because I absolutely loved the smell on someone else was Princess by Vera Wang, but it smelled really horrible on me.

On guys I like Dior - Fahrenheit, Paco Rabanne - Ultraviolet, Diesel - Fuel For Life & Hugo Boss - Boss
  • Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wear Angel by Thierry Mugler.

I've been wearing it for years. It works with my skin & smells sublime. I always have people telling me how nice I smell.

One I tried before because I absolutely loved the smell on someone else was Princess by Vera Wang, but it smelled really horrible on me.

On guys I like Dior - Fahrenheit, Paco Rabanne - Ultraviolet, Diesel - Fuel For Life & Hugo Boss - Boss

:D:D:D
  • 19Nick6819Nick68 Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davidoff Cool Water/Joop/Crabtree and Evelyn West Indian Lime as everyday ones.

I have two Acqua Di Parma ones in reserve.

Have numerous others that people have bought me but I have to be in the mood, Givenchy, Ralph Lauren Romance etc.

I love the original Diesel for Men, even though it's probably considered a bit Chavvy.

Issey Miyake I love the smell of on others, but got a bottle of it for myself and just never touch it. The smell on me is just so overpowering it makes me gag. I understand why others love it just doesn't work on me.
  • Matthew_ChaffeMatthew_Chaffe Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Chanel Bleu!
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    EVILSPEAK wrote: »
    Issey Miyake, tried it years ago and am never without a bottle of it now. Absolutely the best Cologne for men.

I have that too.
  • marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chanel egoiste eau de toilette.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Ô de Lancôme, for daytime and only in summer.

Evenings, Chanel No.5.