conor from bb13

Comments

• meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    There didn't seem to be much to his edit apart from disliking Deana with a tedious prank done every so often that just came across as desperate and self-satisfied.
    There was barely anything else to form an opinion on so he was pretty easy to dislike.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest i always thought people overreacted. one annoying trait of ds is once the bb forums champion a certain housemate, they do no wrong, and that was very much the case with Deana.

Conor did say some absolutely disgusting things but at no point did he physically threaten her it was all talk and no action and him being quite stupid, Deana herself didn't really seem to care, but everyone here was ready to string him up! Some of the stuff I've heard off of Helen this year is worse but she hasn't got nearly half of the flack.

I see him as a male equivalent of Ashleigh without the good looks. Her 'smashing Christopher off the mirror' comment is one example.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    Such a shame they couldn't find something useful to do with it.........like string him up by the goolies :D

:D

I doubt his goolies were big enough to get the rope around them.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a nice man from what I can remember.

He clearly didn't like Deana & we can all infer the reasons for that.

It was nauseating to see him walk away with £50,000 for doing nothing, but to be fair to him, I'd have done exactly the same.
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a shame they couldn't find something useful to do with it.........like string him up by the goolies :D

Perhaps Conor, to this day, is still boasting to the boys in the bar about the Deana speech, and how he didn't get sectioned as a result;

'Political correctness? My arse! I walked out of there with 50 feckin' K, lads!'

What an example to us all he was.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 14,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps Conor, to this day, is still boasting to the boys in the bar about the Deana speech, and how he didn't get sectioned as a result;

'Political correctness? My arse! I walked out of there with 50 feckin' K, lads!'

What an example to us all he was.
    Very few BB HMs made me shudder.

He was one of them.
    Forum Member
    It still worries me that so many people still supported him, even after the Deana rant.

To this day I don't understand that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It still worries me that so many people still supported him, even after the Deana rant.

To this day I don't understand that.
    I know :(

I think his family were posting on here at one point :o

I might have imagined that though :D
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    Conor was an absolute prick. and he still is an absolute prick. Nothing redeeming about him whatsoever. Ghastly housemate who just kept surviving as every week he was up against a housemate who did themselves no favours at the wrong time !

This.
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very few BB HMs made me shudder.

He was one of them.

Are you me?:o
  • tamsofttamsoft Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    You don't think there was racism behind Conor's hatred of her?

Conor's hatred of and ranting aimed at Deana began on day 1 of BB13.
    IMO, absolutely nothing to do with racism - on day 1, Deana was randomly chosen and was asked to select 3 housemates for nomination based purely on first impressions - she chose Conor, Victoria and Lydia.
    Like a number of housemates since, Conor was absolutely incensed that he had been nominated and he never forgave Deana for that for the remainder of his time in the house.

Here's a link to Conor commenting on the 50k white room task
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxVKtKwsO_o
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was an absolute tool, completely out of his depth on BB with an unfettered gob. It was all the frenzy on here that ruined the series though. totally OTT and the obsession with Deana was disturbing,a cranky woman with little charm, annoying and had no filter. She insulted several Hm's herself.
    Conor minus his remarks was actually a nothing Hm. the fact he got 50k is unfathomable, why? He never earned it and deprived the winner
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tamsoft wrote: »
    Conor's hatred of and ranting aimed at Deana began on day 1 of BB13.
    IMO, absolutely nothing to do with racism - on day 1, Deana was randomly chosen and was asked to select 3 housemates for nomination based purely on first impressions - she chose Conor, Victoria and Lydia.
    Like a number of housemates since, Conor was absolutely incensed that he had been nominated and he never forgave Deana for that for the remainder of his time in the house.

Here's a link to Conor commenting on the 50k white room task
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxVKtKwsO_o

That was partly the reason, I still think racism played a huge part in his hatred for her.

I would watch the video if it didn't contain him.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    I see him as a male equivalent of Ashleigh without the good looks. Her 'smashing Christopher off the mirror' comment is one example.

Oh for heavens sake how ridiculous, surely you mean "smash Ashleigh's face in", "he is a disease, slug, subhuman" Helen,
    Self awareness alert.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    He was one of the most disgusting housemates ever.
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really like that - quality !
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As you said you're not a fan of Helen I'd imagine you won't like him.
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was absolutely useless and the only reason he was acknowledged by the public was due to his hatred of Deana. He wasn't funny or likeable, and his VT where he said he was the best looking guy to come out of Derry was laughable. I agree with whoever compared him to a 'neanderthal' - he doesn't look far off one physically.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    Are you me?:o
    PMSL :D
    Forum Member
    I know :(

I think his family were posting on here at one point :o

I might have imagined that though :D

I wouldn't be surprised if they were posting on here, I remember something about them going around the BB forums defending him, saying it was all bad editing and Deana's fault. :o
  • guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In fairness, Conor hated everyone, including himself. The 'Protein shakes' - he was a large man, desperately wishing he could be as ripped as Luke S, or Aaron.
    Why did he hate himself? Also did he want to be ripped he did look very big
  • guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had anyone met connor before ?
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually do wonder if Deana and Conor met at auditions and had a disagreement that carried over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if they were posting on here, I remember something about them going around the BB forums defending him, saying it was all bad editing and Deana's fault. :o
    That's what I remember......I didn't dream that then :(

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually do wonder if Deana and Conor met at auditions and had a disagreement that carried over.
    Possibly......there was something pretty deep and irrational about his dislike of her.