A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Haha yes have to keep them on a n even Kiel :p Haha hes probably got them on repeat for long journey's :p I shall do a few more lessons and i should be okay going out with the rents :D And on and off but not settling here in Swansea but it is bitterly cold :o

Exactly :p If I get a chance I'll ask him. If he wants I can make a CD of all their singles, including the new one. I'll use the Saturdays-only versions of Higher and What About Us rather than the Flo Rida and Sean Paul versions. It's cold here too but at least it's sunny. It's like Spring never happened :( I might as well move to the Arctic.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly :p If I get a chance I'll ask him. If he wants I can make a CD of all their singles, including the new one. I'll use the Saturdays-only versions of Higher and What About Us rather than the Flo Rida and Sean Paul versions. It's cold here too but at least it's sunny. It's like Spring never happened :( I might as well move to the Arctic.

I can't wait for they GH it should be a good and i have their on your radar album so send me one too :p And ints intermittent blizzards and sunshine :D
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for they GH it should be a good and i have their on your radar album so send me one too :p And ints intermittent blizzards and sunshine :D

I wonder if they will release one? I'm in EU Competition Law right now. French Dude hasn't said anything to me yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if they will release one? I'm in EU Competition Law right now. French Dude hasn't said anything to me yet.

They probably will when they split as most do they release a GH and then go their separate ways. And you should mention the Mouse get a convo started :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Evening

What are you all doing? It's like a bloody blizzard where I am! :eek:
    Forum Member
    They probably will when they split as most do they release a GH and then go their separate ways. And you should mention the Mouse get a convo started :p

I doubt they'll split yet, but it depends on how well the upcoming album does. I might mention the mouse if I get talking to him :p

Evening Mimi! I'm in an EU Competition Law lecture at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Evening

What are you all doing? It's like a bloody blizzard where I am! :eek:

I know its odd down are way intermittent sunshine and blizzards but continually and relentlessly cold :eek:

And i think their career hangs on the next album and with Rochelle having a baby i don't know its a tough time ahead for the sats.
    Forum Member
    And i think their career hangs on the next album and with Rochelle having a baby i don't know its a tough time ahead for the sats.

It would be great if they didn't split but who knows what's going to happen? Any word on when the new album will be released?
    Forum Member
    ^ I think they're recording if the reality show is anything to go by. Am I right in saying that Rochelle is pregnant with a girl or is that just hear-say?
    Forum Member
    ^ I think they're recording if the reality show is anything to go by. Am I right in saying that Rochelle is pregnant with a girl or is that just hear-say?

I thought it was going to be released in Spring this year? Or has the release date been pushed back? I don't know anything about Rochelle's baby though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's already been given a title so I assumed an April/May real ease coinciding with the release of What About Now but I haven't heard much else either :o and when is Rochelle due cant be too long can it?
    Forum Member
    ^ I think she's due in the summer. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ I think she's due in the summer. :)

So not long left then shes probably already started to Waddle like a penguin :D
    Forum Member
    It's already been given a title so I assumed an April/May real ease coinciding with the release of What About Now but I haven't heard much else either :o and when is Rochelle due cant be too long can it?

What About Us (now What About Now - that was a dreary Westlife cover :yawn:) is out this week. I thought the album would be coming out soon after. I think Rochelle's due in July but I might be wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What About Us (now What About Now - that was a dreary Westlife cover :yawn:) is out this week. I thought the album would be coming out soon after. I think Rochelle's due in July but I might be wrong.

Oh i remember that what always annoyed me about Westlife was they took a song from say America and as it wasn't popular in Europe try to pass it off as an original :p And july summer release could be good say August or September.
    Forum Member
    Oh i remember that what always annoyed me about Westlife was they took a song from say America and as it wasn't popular in Europe try to pass it off as an original :p And july summer release could be good say August or September.

I liked Westlife as a kid but after 2002/2003 I grew out of them and found them boring :yawn: I don't think Westlife are missed by anyone except their fans. Can anyone name any of their No 1 singles? Will someone come along in 10-20 years time and say their greatest musical influence was Westlife? I think not.

Anyway I've put mousetraps down again tonight to make sure there aren't any more mice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Westlife as a kid but after 2002/2003 I grew out of them and found them boring :yawn: I don't think Westlife are missed by anyone except their fans. Can anyone name any of their No 1 singles? Will someone come along in 10-20 years time and say their greatest musical influence was Westlife? I think not.

Anyway I've put mousetraps down again tonight to make sure there aren't any more mice.

I could name a fair few shall we all have a go:

Swear It again
    If I Let You go
    Fool Again
    Uptown Girl Seasons Of the Son
    I Had a Dream
    Queen Of MY Heart
    You Raise Me Up
    against all odds
    Mandy

Bout all i can remember and most are covers :D

And haha just to make sure :p
    Forum Member
    I could name a fair few shall we all have a go:

Swear It again
    If I Let You go
    Fool Again
    Uptown Girl Seasons Of the Son
    I Had a Dream
    Queen Of MY Heart
    You Raise Me Up
    against all odds
    Mandy

Bout all i can remember and most are covers :D

And haha just to make sure :p

That's not too bad but out of all those only 4 are original songs, am I right? :eek: Exactly. Tomorrow I have Entertainment Law with Professor McGonagall :cool: One of my friends told me that she went into her office last week and there was a cat on the desk. Do I go to Hogwarts or a normal Muggle university? I wonder... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning how is everyone :)?
    Forum Member
    Morning! No more mice in the house. I think that was it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha did a thorough search this morning i take it :p
    Forum Member
    Haha did a thorough search this morning i take it :p

No we put the traps down again and no more mice even nibbled at any of the bait. Just did that to make sure there were no more :eek: At least I don't have to get Rentokil in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No we put the traps down again and no more mice even nibbled at any of the bait. Just did that to make sure there were no more :eek: At least I don't have to get Rentokil in.

Could you imagine if there where :D But luckily the problem is sorted.
    Forum Member
    Could you imagine if there where :D But luckily the problem is sorted.

It would be awful :eek: Anyway I'm in Entertainment Law at the moment. Today's topic is copyright and McGonagall's in human form.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be awful :eek: Anyway I'm in Entertainment Law at the moment. Today's topic is copyright and McGonagall's in human form.

Awe thats a shame no turning in Mice into Goblets today would have been a handy trick to know :p
This discussion has been closed.