Options

Who do you think will win?

walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
Forum Member
I've got a feeling it'll be Granny and Nico.

Comments

• Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No-one good
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I've got a feeling it will be Bars and Melody. Or at least, they'll be runners up.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    I've got a feeling it will be Bars and Melody. Or at least, they'll be runners up.

I hope to god not. They're bloody awful.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I've got a feeling it'll be Granny and Nico.

If they couldn't win the semi, how would they win the final?
  • Options
    psychologistxpsychologistx Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    no doubt fart and felony will win because we live in a society of brainless chavs who love this kind of trash, the kind of people that smoke dope, feed their inbred kids pie and chips and go out on a Friday night to binge drink and have a staffie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no doubt fart and felony will win because we live in a society of brainless chavs who love this kind of trash, the kind of people that smoke dope, feed their inbred kids pie and chips and go out on a Friday night to binge drink and have a staffie.

Are you saying brainless chavs will want Bars & Melody to win or are you saying only brainless chave watch BGT?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »

Diversity didn't win their semi in fact if it had been down to public they wouldn't have even been in the final in 2009 so anything could happen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    anyone who thinks arse and felony are good cannot be right in the brain department
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Kay
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be Paddy and Nico. No doubt we'll hear about her injury about 100 times during the final. She's really milking it.

Hoping for LETTICE though<3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jazziii wrote: »
    Diversity didn't win their semi in fact if it had been down to public they wouldn't have even been in the final in 2009 so anything could happen

Exactly Susan Boyle got beat by the younger vote. There is no chance the younger vote will vote Paddy & Nico.

It'll be someone who appeals to all ages.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

leave Staffies out of this.
    I had Staffordshire Bull Terriers before Chavs were invented.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it's very friendly, it wouldn't harm a fly, it's great round kids, it's never shown any anger, it's got a good temperament
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't really matter who wins because it's a win-win for Cowell either way.

He's got a number of acts who he can sign to deals.

Collabro, Jack Pack, Bars and Melody and Lucy Kay will all almost certainly get deals, with all bar Lucy Kay likely being given the full weight of his backing.

I think Lucy's chances of a career will be based on whether or not the public take to her or not and that's bit up in the air at the moment.

I predict Paddy & Nico, Jack Pack and Bars and Melody in that order.

There are a few acts that went out in the previous rounds who could do well also - Reaformed being one of them.

So Cowell will really have the pick of quite a lot this year.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Cowell yet again.
    I know it can be just discounted as another bash at Cowell but this year Ive found the Quality so poor. I just find it incredible with the prize money alone this is what they selected as the best of the best? BGT really is Xfactor II now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly Susan Boyle got beat by the younger vote. There is no chance the younger vote will vote Paddy & Nico.

It'll be someone who appeals to all ages.

I believe if Darcy's illusion is better than his audition/ Semi he could sneak in Top 3 with Bar and Melody and Collabro
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't forget that many new viewers will tune in for the finale and add additional votes so it is still all on the night IMO.
  • Options
    PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a "one-shot" final it's all about the split vote.

So I go for the unique ones; Lettice or magician.

Singers will take votes off each other (esp collabro and jack pack - shame) as will dancers. Hopefully the kid singers will as well.
  • Options
    Pat13Pat13 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Simon Cowell yet again.
    I know it can be just discounted as another bash at Cowell but this year Ive found the Quality so poor. I just find it incredible with the prize money alone this is what they selected as the best of the best? BGT really is Xfactor II now.

I couldn't agree more. If there were 40 acts in the semi finals then at least 35 of them were so poor I wondered how they got there and if they were counted as the best of all the auditions it makes you wonder what on earth the failures were like. A very poor selection this year.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Singers will take votes off each other (esp collabro and jack pack - shame) as will dancers. Hopefully the kid singers will as well.

The kid singers will get a strong vote just like that dire comedian child did last year. I just hope someone can beat them but like you said with the vote split in many places I can see them taking it. :cry:
  • Options
    spikydogspikydog Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's very friendly, it wouldn't harm a fly, it's great round kids, it's never shown any anger, it's got a good temperament

Who, Susan Boyle?
  • Options
    goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Collobro for me
    I been to audtions this year and other years and seen good acts turned away and dire ones go though to judges
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the running order will be very influential in the outcome on Saturday. It will be interesting to see whether it is Jack Pack or Collabro who get the backing of the show and the better position in the running order. I think Collabro have the better chance of winning.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member

You say that, and it sounds convincing, but haven't all the previous winners been singers or dancers of some kind?
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bars and melody have got this competition sewn up