Options

Michael balls voice

DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
Forum Member
O lordy was in a cafe in hanmersmith and had to suffer the most unpleasant sound of (Lucille) Ball crooning and ruining classic songs with his terrible voice scooping up to a note and wobbling around with his awful vibrato. Anyone who buys his recordings need their ears and brains testing.

Comments

• Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,200
    Forum Member
    O lordy was in a cafe in hanmersmith and had to suffer the most unpleasant sound of (Lucille) Ball crooning and ruining classic songs with his terrible voice scooping up to a note and wobbling around with his awful vibrato. Anyone who buys his recordings need their ears and brains testing.

You seem to have your own personal vendetta against Michael, I can't imagine what he has done to bring on this endless tirade.. I am not a great fan of his, but just give it a rest, it is so boring and predictable.:(
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seriously OP stop with vileness about Michael Ball, we get it you have a problem with him and tbh you are coming across as a very bitter person and as all ready has been said you are coming across as Boring and predictable
  • Options
    Misty08Misty08 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bitter Old Queen strikes again!
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interestingly, there is a thread by a Michael Ball in music, about how playing his album today was ruined by an air of bitterness in a restaurant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    People who like his crooning voice need their ears and brains testing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Oh my word!:eek:
    you need to have a hearing test.
    You are in the minority with that opinion:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhh, no. The op is quite within his/her rights to not like the music that someone makes. Although that is better expressed in the music forum, I would have thought.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Ahhh, no. The op is quite within his/her rights to not like the music that someone makes. Although that is better expressed in the music forum, I would have thought.

Well, OP post simliar before, as you can see on first posts of OP, what an bitter post, OP you just put ear plugs!
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Each to their own... I'm not a fan but plenty are.. I don't think he sounds as bad as you claim and was very good in Hairspray when I went to see it..
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He annoys the bejesus out of me. This whole lovely down to earth act is tiresome
  • Options
    Forum Member

Everyone has the right to express their dislike about a performer, but the op has been ranting on about Michael Ball in similar threads to this for ages, and it is becoming extremely tedious and childish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone has the right to express their dislike about a performer, but the op has been ranting on about Michael Ball in similar threads to this for ages, and it is becoming extremely tedious and childish.

But then we are at fault for making the post into a thread, are we not. If we do not feed the flames, the fire soon dies.
  • Options
    Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having had a go at MB's sexuality and failing miserably, the OP has now decided to attack what fans hold dear, Michael Ball's wonderful singing voice.

Now, I don't expect everyone to like his voice (there is not a singer who has ever lived who everybody liked) but I do expect everyone to acknowledge he is a good singer, even if he is not their cup of tea.

I personally don't like Celine Dion's voice but I would never be so arrogant as to say her fans needing their ears and brains testing. Plus, I would be an idiot if I said she couldn't sing.

But then, talking of idiots ...
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But then we are at fault for making the post into a thread, are we not. If we do not feed the flames, the fire soon dies.

Ditto.;)

Anyway, I can't stand Elaine Paige's singing voice but respect the fact that she is one of the most popular interpreters of the musical theatre genre.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He annoys the bejesus out of me. This whole lovely down to earth act is tiresome

I quite agree - hes a crooner not a singer. A fake singing voice like his fake personality on and off the stage.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite agree - hes a crooner not a singer. A fake singing voice like his fake personality on and off the stage.

Meow :D
  • Options
    tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who like his crooning voice need their ears and brains testing.

That is your opinion perhaps you need yours ears & brain testing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing this all revolves around a knock back ages ago that someone just can't get over
  • Options
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    I'm guessing this all revolves around a knock back ages ago that someone just can't get over

Yeah, I think the op should change the name from daughterqueen to Bitter old Queen. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Interesting that my genuine dislike of michael balls voice and persona is twisted by some strange people as a knock back I received! Fabulous. If it was brad pitt or tom cruise maybe but michael ball??!! O please. Has anyone ever found her and her ginormous figure and ego remotely attractive? Some people really do need their brains tested!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that my genuine dislike of michael balls voice and persona is twisted by some strange people as a knock back I received! Fabulous. If it was brad pitt or tom cruise maybe but michael ball??!! O please. Has anyone ever found her and her ginormous figure and ego remotely attractive? Some people really do need their brains tested!:)

He has cute dimples ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that my genuine dislike of michael balls voice and persona is twisted by some strange people as a knock back I received! Fabulous.

Sorry but it's soooooooo obvious. I have a suggestion for you. Instead of harping on and making yourself look really sad and pathetic, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell us exactly what happened to cause your seemingly irrational and disproportionate dislike of the man? You're clearly desperate to! :p
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What's with the use of feminine?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry but it's soooooooo obvious. I have a suggestion for you. Instead of harping on and making yourself look really sad and pathetic, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell us exactly what happened to cause your seemingly irrational and disproportionate dislike of the man? You're clearly desperate to! :p

Methinks that the lady doth protest too much. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like this topic to be renamed " I wanted Michael ball but he told me to **** off"