Options

now mobile pac

duffman25duffman25 Posts: 966
Forum Member
✭✭
what are my options for a week I have been trying to get my pac code from them and they refuse to give it saying they don't give pac codes out for a few weeks now I have not be enable to call or text they cant be bothered to sort it or give me my pac code.

I don't recommend them to any one they are a con

Comments

• Options
    rasseru16rasseru16 Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffman25 wrote: »
    what are my options for a week I have been trying to get my pac code from them and they refuse to give it saying they don't give pac codes out for a few weeks now I have not be enable to call or text they cant be bothered to sort it or give me my pac code.

I don't recommend them to any one they are a con

They are a pay as you go operator, they CANNOT refuse to give you your PAC code by law. Have you called them on: 0207 87 17 669, selecting option 1 straight away will put you through to the team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have tried all options and they refuse to does any one know a higher up contact details I can call as the call enter wont give it.
    rasseru16 wrote: »
    They are a pay as you go operator, they CANNOT refuse to give you your PAC code by law. Have you called them on: 0207 87 17 669, selecting option 1 straight away will put you through to the team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did they ask you for a reason why you want the PAC code?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One person did and said I would get call back but no one did the rest just say they can't give PAC code out really annoying
    Did they ask you for a reason why you want the PAC code?
  • Options
    d123d123 Posts: 8,605
    Forum Member
    The OFCOM advice is at http://ask.ofcom.org.uk/help/telephone/refuse_PAC

I had a problem getting a PAC from Lyca once, I emailed them demanding they supply it as per the regulations and cc'ed OFCOM who replied the following day saying they had asked Lyca to explain, I had the PAC from Lyca about 45 minutes later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with d123 threaten them with Ofcom they will have to give it then and if not send them an email :)
  • Options
    artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprised at this. I went with Now and only stayed for 2 weeks. I asked for a PAC code, they called me back 1hr later and gave it to me. Keep trying mate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could be a lot of people are leaving and they don't like it, i phoned there head office and got the pac they where shocked with it said it was breaking the law not giving it.
    artnada wrote: »
    Surprised at this. I went with Now and only stayed for 2 weeks. I asked for a PAC code, they called me back 1hr later and gave it to me. Keep trying mate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could be a lot of people are leaving and they don't like it, i phoned there head office and got the pac they where shocked with it said it was breaking the law not giving it.

Out of curiosity, how did you call their head office?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    these are the owners http://www.nowtel.co.uk/contactus/contact.jsp
    Out of curiosity, how did you call their head office?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah ok thanks ;-)