Series Link Help

Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,578
Forum Member
✭✭
I'll post the example I'm looking for help with as this may best explain the issue.

I want to record Season 1 of CSI Miami. At the current time, 5 USA are showing this sequentially, but just one episode a week, at 11pm on Sunday nights.

How do I series link just these episodes? I'm under the impression that if I series link CSI Miami, I will get all the episodes shown through the week from other Seasons, which I don't need for now.

Comments

• tonyceetonycee Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    create a wish list for season 1 may work
  • dannylaudannylau Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Making a list for season 1 probably won't work, you could set a manual record for that time every Sunday or go to search all TV, Type CSI Miami go to season one and make a wish list for each episode- a pain I know it would be better if they allowed you to choose a season, but it is rare for this to be an issue, you have to want a particular season that's a repeat and the channel has to be showing multiple season for it to be a problem
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 8,302
    Forum Member
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    I'll post the example I'm looking for help with as this may best explain the issue.

I want to record Season 1 of CSI Miami. At the current time, 5 USA are showing this sequentially, but just one episode a week, at 11pm on Sunday nights.

How do I series link just these episodes? I'm under the impression that if I series link CSI Miami, I will get all the episodes shown through the week from other Seasons, which I don't need for now.
    Do a manual recording

Home > My Shows & Recordings > Manual Recording > Set Up Manual Recording

Repeat > Every Sun >152 5 USA > Start 23.00 > Stop 00.00
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 8,302
    Forum Member
    tonycee wrote: »
    create a wish list for season 1 may work
    Does not work.

It seems only a small change would be needed to make it work.
    http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TiVo/Series-info-on-screen-but-not-in-guide-data/m-p/1002891