Options

Has Perez learned any lessons from CBB?

bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
Forum Member
✭✭
Here's Perez and what he is doing now.

http://perezhilton.com/2015-02-26-kelly-clarkson-crying-from-justin-to-kelly-american-idol-contract/?from=post

And his Twitter.

https://twitter.com/perezhilton

I don't think he gives two hoots about CBB.

I wonder why he ever did CBB in the first place?

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't know. He certainly didn't need the money. The only thing I can think of is maybe a desire to be better known in the UK?

I will come out as a die hard fan of Perez. I think he was given a very raw deal, but he's come out smelling of roses, and we all know that roses thrive on a mulch of manure, delivered beautifully by hopkins, the poor, deluded sap.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    I honestly don't know. He certainly didn't need the money. The only thing I can think of is maybe a desire to be better known in the UK?

I will come out as a die hard fan of Perez. I think he was given a very raw deal, but he's come out smelling of roses, and we all know that roses thrive on a mulch of manure, delivered beautifully by hopkins, the poor, deluded sap.

Oh that's wonderful! I agree.:D

He's gone back to his lucrative career.

I bet he's heartbroken :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw6NXFNmQLI
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »

I prefer to imagine hopkins inwardly seething ;-)
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would he care about CBB I think he did as he was asked to, and went back pretty quick to his real life where he is happy. Only thing I will say is I hope he doesn't judge us all here in UK by the people he met on and through CBB.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    I prefer to imagine hopkins inwardly seething ;-)

Nowt new though, she seeths about just about everyone on the planet!

Or do you mean the fact that's he's ignoring the attention seeking talentless idiot?:D
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bootyache wrote: »

http://perezhilton.com/2015-02-26-kelly-clarkson-crying-from-justin-to-kelly-american-idol-contract/?from=post

And his Twitter.

Any thoughts?

Money.............just like all the others.;-)

I don't believe he's even half as wealthy as he claims. At one point, he wasn't going to co-operate unless he was paid more. *yawn*
    I don't 'buy' KP's immense wealth either.
  • Options
    xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bootyache wrote: »

And his Twitter.

Any thoughts?

I guess almost half a million quid is a pretty good incentive no matter how big your bank balance is.
    I liked Perez from early on, I tend to like weird people, I guess I'm a bit weird myself :D
    the constant goading and attempted belittling of him pushed me to find out more about him so I suppose it did other people too and his public profile has been expanded because of that.
    I don't think he's cares one jot about CBB either or any consequences of it and is happy to forget it ever happened, he made a friend and a lot of money out of it as well as it forever being known as 'The Perez Show' so it's a win for him ;-)
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I'm glad he's getting on with his life and moving on with his eperience of CBB.

There's no way that hes unaffected by it. It looked to us on the outside as a cruel and very biased one sided experience for him. Where certain UK projects were always in mind and where he was used to promote a certain person whom was given carte blanche e to do or say whatever she wanfed to goad him.

I guess he will reflect on that. But hopefully it won't have any negative impact on his personal life.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Lessons? No, why should he, Perez seems perfectly comfortable in his own skin. He had a very hard time and is now back to his real life happy to put his CBB experience behind him. I wish him well.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll never learn anything because in his deluded mind, he's 100% right all the time and it's all someone else's fault. He's a manbaby who has never matured past puberty

The only positive thing I can say about him is that as least he's gone straight home and I hopefully never have to see or hear him again, unlike the rest of the HMs who will carry on lingering like bad smells
  • Options
    robborocksrobborocks Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    He'll never learn anything because in his deluded mind, he's 100% right all the time and it's all someone else's fault. He's a manbaby who has never matured past puberty

The only positive thing I can say about him is that as least he's gone straight home and I hopefully never have to see or hear him again, unlike the rest of the HMs who will carry on lingering like bad smells

This.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

Agree.
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nice one.
    He ruined CBB for me. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His site is crap, basically an online version of the sun/mirror gossip page.

Good luck to him suppose he's making the best use of his 'talent'.

let's hope he keeps it decent unlike his horrible period last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    robborocks wrote: »
    His site is crap, basically an online version of the sun/mirror gossip page.

Good luck to him suppose he's making the best use of his 'talent'.

let's hope he keeps it decent unlike his horrible period last year.

I thought everyone was arguing it was shocking despicable disgusting etc I can't keep up with how people who dislike him change their minds on these things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What change of mind??
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    molliepops wrote: »
    I thought everyone was arguing it was shocking despicable disgusting etc I can't keep up with how people who dislike him change their minds on these things.
    No, it used be a nasty (illiterate) mess, but the backlash against him forced him to change his ways and adopt a 'softer' more inclusive approach. Unfortunately, he can't write to save his life and his site is now a limp, lame, illiterate, poorly researched mess rather than a nasty one. A quick look at the number (and calibre) of comments his site attracts will confirm just how popular he and it is. The 2 big comparable gossip sites to his would be dlisted and celebitchy as they cover more or less the same ground as he does, but the latter two combine intelligent writing with humour which is why they have such large followings and the ongoing success they have.

It really makes me laugh when I see Perez described as a journalist! :D
  • Options
    sallystrawbsallystrawb Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »

I just showed this to my 2 year old, he was tapping his hands along with it and laughing, when it ended he said 'more?' :D Perez appeals to a wide audience!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just showed this to my 2 year old, he was tapping his hands along with it and laughing, when it ended he said 'more?' :D Perez appeals to a wide audience!

He'll be a great influence on your son's language development too. :o
  • Options
    MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Brilliant! Your son's got good taste.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The only two I've seen lingering are Hopkins and Price
  • Options
    sallystrawbsallystrawb Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll be a great influence on your son's language development too. :o

Indeed. I'm going to try and get him to sing the lyrics to The Perez Show!
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes not physically tweeting that himself its his company
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    hes not physically tweeting that himself its his company

Many people don't tweet themselves I like to think they get people who know them and can speak for them in some way to do it.
    Just wish KH would consider it ;-)
This discussion has been closed.