Options

Vonage website ..... confusing!!

Scot1974Scot1974 Posts: 1,842
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was looking at it earlier (still undecided on the switch!!)

You have their Residential unlimited plan .....

https://secure.vonage.co.uk/vonageuk-subscribe/index.htm

but down below, you also have Special Offers for international packages, which includes:

https://secure.vonage.co.uk/vonageuk-subscribe/index.htm?refer_id=VUK_PROMOSTDACT_ONL&promo_id=UKVONRU2O6M

Which basically just seems to be a discounted offer for six months, but this one mentions an activation fee that the other doesnt .... after 6 months it just seems to revert to the first link i posted!

Not the clearest im sure you would agree!

Comments

• Options
    sony ps2sony ps2 Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    im with vonage i went for the 7.99 plan and i have never looked back my last phone bill was 0.35p +7.99 what value for money better than ntl any day go for it
  • Options
    Scot1974Scot1974 Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm .... sadly the woman at Telewest says that if i cancel my phone line, it will put up the price of my blooming tv package!

Looks like i will need to look out my old sky box again!! :(
  • Options
    call100call100 Posts: 7,278
    Forum Member
    Scot1974 wrote:
    Hmm .... sadly the woman at Telewest says that if i cancel my phone line, it will put up the price of my blooming tv package!

Looks like i will need to look out my old sky box again!! :(
    Try again. I'm sure they won't want to lose you completely. Is your Broadband with them also? If it is you are in an even stronger position....Persevere....Good luck. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    call100 wrote:
    Try again. I'm sure they won't want to lose you completely. Is your Broadband with them also? If it is you are in an even stronger position....Persevere....Good luck. :)

Telewest and NTL are linked, right?

They allowed us to have 10Mb BB only, no TV package, no phone line. No hassle.