Options

How long would you wait before having sex with someone?

Comments

• Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is gold

Isn't it popular too? Mind you anything about sex is on here! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    yeah. i was really talking about over sexualising yourself in the wrong context. obviously people who you want to do it with really need to know.

infact that is what i said to that girl. NAME# they only people you ever need to tell you like it up the bum are people with whom you're doing it and would like to put it in your bum. nobody else.

it's not even the kind of thing you should mention on a first date TBH

Well, as this part of the conversation started because you had friends who felt they had to keep their mouth shut, I'm inclined to agree that in their case, it's probably true. ;)

However, I have been asked to take it up the bum on a first date, possibly my most horrendous date ever.

He started by apologising for bad breath, but was apparently on the atkins diet. He turned out to be the most boring bloke on the planet. He then told me about how most women say they're going to the toilet when he takes them out and don't come back.

He then sat, in this pub and asked if I'd ever had it up the bum and whether I like it because he does you see, and if I wanted to sleep with him, I needed to be prepared for that.

I mean - I was only thinking of how to escape, considering the toilet thing and then get told he's decided he's having me up the bum??? :eek:
  • Options
    emnatemnat Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    I have just met a man and I was instantly attracted to him but I realise that if I sleep with him too quickly he will probably think I am a tart (which I think is double standards but never mind). I am about to go on a second date and he has already asked me for a third. I see this turning into a relationship. So how long do you think it's best to wait. BTW we are both in our 30s.

You need to find out what his personal hygiene is like before you sleep with him.

Next time you are at his house check out his bathroom if there are public hairs everywhere and a mouldy old toothbrush with dirty towells on the floor its a no no. Also check his bedsheets if there are unidentified stains that is also a no no.
  • Options
    Roman NewmeralRoman Newmeral Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Well, as this part of the conversation started because you had friends who felt they had to keep their mouth shut, I'm inclined to agree that in their case, it's probably true. ;)

However, I have been asked to take it up the bum on a first date, possibly my most horrendous date ever.

He started by apologising for bad breath, but was apparently on the atkins diet. He turned out to be the most boring bloke on the planet. He then told me about how most women say they're going to the toilet when he takes them out and don't come back.

He then sat, in this pub and asked if I'd ever had it up the bum and whether I like it because he does you see, and if I wanted to sleep with him, I needed to be prepared for that.

I mean - I was only thinking of how to escape, considering the toilet thing and then get told he's decided he's having me up the bum??? :eek:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've just made my day seriously that is some funny shit

hahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Public hairs? LOL.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And, as a special surprise, he's here tonight.... :D
  • Options
    Rab CRab C Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excellent work you have managed to combine the anal sex thread with this one.

What a creepy date though :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommy_tank wrote: »
    And, as a special surprise, he's here tonight.... :D

That's made me rock and drool. Arrrghhh! :eek:

rofl :D:D:D

And piddling myself at the "public hairs" thing :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member

interesting.

sorry about that. i know it wasn't me, but as a bloke i do feel some responsibility.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rab C wrote: »
    Excellent work you have managed to combine the anal sex thread with this one.

What a creepy data though :eek:

I didn't start it - honest! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    interesting.

sorry about that. i know it wasn't me, but as a bloke i do feel some responsibility.

It's OK, you're forgiven.

I had a couple of months in therapy and was able to leave the house again some years later ;)
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    This thread has made me laugh so much at least I know I'm in a good mood for this date. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's OK, you're forgiven.

I had a couple of months in therapy and was able to leave the house again some years later ;)

Sounded like one hell of a date though
  • Options
    emnatemnat Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Public hairs? LOL.

Sorry I meant to say pubic hairs...:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has made me laugh so much at least I know I'm in a good mood for this date. :D

Then I bet you'll shag him too. I'd put money on it in fact! :eek: :D
  • Options
    Rab CRab C Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emnat wrote: »
    Next time you are at his house check out his bathroom if there are public hairs everywhere and a mouldy old toothbrush with dirty towells on the floor its a no no. Also check his bedsheets if there are unidentified stains that is also a no no.
    You would need to take Columbo with you then!

'Ah just one more thing Mr Red Blooded male before you can bang this good lady here, I have sent your bed sheets to the lab and initial reports shows:

- Two different strains of seman - One matching DNA found on your wrist and the other from a farm yard animal.

- Various skid marks carbon dated to approx 1989.'
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good...now go and enjoy your night...whatever happens! ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So to summarise. If you want to jump his bones just do it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then I bet you'll shag him too. I'd put money on it in fact! :eek: :D

I'll take up that bet too :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

'Ah just one more thing Mr Red Blooded male before you can bang this good lady here, I have sent your bed sheets to the lab and initial reports shows:

- Two different strains of seman - One matching DNA found on your wrist and the other from a farm yard animal.

Oh dear....not a good time was had by all then?! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member

Lol :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ewwwwwwwww
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good :)

Just, DON'T show him the thread!! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BUT.... not that I am saying sleeping with him tonight is wrong or right... if you like him, he likes you and you are likely to go on more dates, why not wait ? Build up the tension and the excitement, and both of you will appreciate the event even more. Nothing lost, but things to be gained - especially if he is a guy with double standards !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    public hairs...still laughing