✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    What's unacceptable about it? :confused:

Absolutely nothing.
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    Abi is a psycho and needs to be stopped before more lives are ruined.

Also, Stacey would KILL Abi in a fight. Just look at this take down she performed on Janine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aQI0Kcxp_o EastEnders meets Mortal Kombat.

Ah yes, Saint Stacey beating up the woman whose husband she stole whilst Kat laughs and eggs her on. This was a particularly unpleasant period for Kat and Stacey and I for one cheered when Janine stabbed herself and made Stacey flee the Square on Christmas Day.
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah yes, Saint Stacey beating up the woman whose husband she stole whilst Kat laughs and eggs her on. This was a particularly unpleasant period for Kat and Stacey and I for one cheered when Janine stabbed herself and made Stacey flee the Square on Christmas Day.

I agree. I hated Kat's return in 2010, she came back a total bitch. That Stacey/Janine fight was particularly nasty and it was clear they were expecting the audience to cheer Stacey on.

The whole tone of the show was noticeably more violent/unpleasant when Kirkwood took over: Stacey attacking Janine in the Square; the mass brawl in the R&R; Janine tipping over Lily's pram (though thankfully she wasn't in it at the time, but Janine didn't know that). Not EastEnders' finest hour.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Stacey batters her all over the square Janine style :mad:
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be interesting to see how Stacey reacts, considering she pregnant I'm not sure she do the same as before, but Stacey fight with Janine was still one of the best ever.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey will be on her case all year. Maybe Jane confides in her eventually. Stacey will be family if she ever weds Martin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Stacey should report the attack to the police and get Abi arrested for ABH. That'd teach her for being such a little cow
  • John_Smith86John_Smith86 Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    What's unacceptable about it? :confused:
    Absolutely nothing.

So here is nothing wrong about it? Can I ask if you would say "Lolocaust " away from the internet? Someone says something funny and you shout "Lolocaust"?
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, more Psyco Abi! I liked good Abi anyway but I also like her not taking shit from anyone as well.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    Abi is a psycho and needs to be stopped before more lives are ruined.

Also, Stacey would KILL Abi in a fight. Just look at this take down she performed on Janine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aQI0Kcxp_o EastEnders meets Mortal Kombat.

I don't think that she took down Janine at all. It seemed to me that Janine was letting Stacey dig her own grave with that vicious attack. It seems obvious at the end that she wanted Stacey to look like a thug.

Janine once had a fight with Kat and Stacey at the same time and Stacey only fought back with Kat's help, but not before Janine ripped out a chunk of her hair.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

You can't steal anyone. Max was well able to say no.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So here is nothing wrong about it? Can I ask if you would say "Lolocaust " away from the internet? Someone says something funny and you shout "Lolocaust"?

As far as I am aware, no there is nothing wrong with it. To get back on topic, Abi is both vicious, and unhinged, and has one under her belt with Tramp; but Stacey has killed an actual real life human and was directly responsible for the death of Abi's brother.

It's a middle-nork-weight bout not to be missed, that's for sure.
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Abi kills Ben after she find out his be cheating on her with Paul

I'd rather she killed Paul. Dreadful actor and a waste of space as a character.

Maybe she could catch them in flagrante delicto and waste the pair of them.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi attacking a pregnant woman
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »

You mean Abi attacking a women she did not know was pregnant? :)
  • BakervichBakervich Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    You mean Abi attacking a women she did not know was pregnant? :)

Abi attacking a woman, she didn't know what pregnant, who was accusing her of a murder she didn't commit.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bakervich wrote: »
    Abi attacking a woman, she didn't know what pregnant, who was accusing her of a murder she didn't commit.

Abi smiling like she had just won the lottery, after discovering Stacey was pregnant.
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member

Me too. Stacey and Kat were revolting in those days, I was entirely team Janine.
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    Me too. Stacey and Kat were revolting in those days, I was entirely team Janine.

Same. I hated the whole Ryan/Stacey mess - Ryan and Janine really worked well together and they messed that up for the most pathetic ~love story between Ryan & Stacey.

Also I'm still bitter that Lily was his and not Bradley's.
  • Fallon9Fallon9 Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's bad enough they have Stacey stuck in a relationship with boring Martin now they've got her losing fights to Abi Branning!

I was team Abi, she's an unhinged, entitled, bratty psycho but she's so completely watchable right now, something Stacey used to be before DTC ruined her. :(
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bakervich wrote: »

*High Fives*

Exactly. :)