[Game] The Solo Factor - The Auditions

Comments

• ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liam, this is a really difficult one because your voice is a lot different nowadays. That was a great audition but quite old fashioned. I am actually a fan of you and that was one of our stronger auditions of this evening. The question is; are you strong enough to win this competition? Are you gonna be the contestant who leads me to victory? You know what, you have a great voice but I'm gonna let you join Team Jess because I think she's a lot more passionate about you than I am. But I know you're gonna go far in this competition and I wish you the best of luck with Jess. So, I'm going to say NO.
  • I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll have to turn one of Ablisa down now. :mad:
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As three of the judges said no to Liam Payne, he automatically becomes the first member of team Jess. Congratulations!

Time for a more recent act. Her group is still on The X Factor, but it never hurts to explore all options now does it? Besides, she even started off as a soloist:

Jeanette Akua (UK) of Miss Dynamix
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtqBVSKALmg
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have to turn one of Ablisa down now. :mad:

:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The video is blocked, EoS. :)

I've just done a quick YouTube search and I can't find her audition.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette, well youtube doesn't seem to be a massive fan of you as they have blocked your video. :o:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The video is blocked, EoS. :)

I've just done a quick YouTube search and I can't find her audition.:(
    Me neither :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops, that's what I get for doing these in advance... :o

See if you can find anything, otherwise I guess you'll have to just do it from memory.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeanette - *Turns* Oh Jeanette I am a Miss Dynamix fan so I am glad you have been chosen. I love your voice as it is beautiful and a soul/RnB sort of voice. Please get me!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeanette Akua: *No Turn*
    Jeanette, purely from memory, I know that I wouldn't be able to make you win. You've got a decent voice, you're good looking and have the stage presence, so I do really think that someone aught to pick you up. I think you could go far in this competition, just not under my guidance.

Edit: I'm glad Pingu wants you ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops, that's what I get for doing these in advance... :o

See if you can find anything, otherwise I guess you'll have to just do it from memory.

I haven't been watching The X Factor this year, at least, not with my full attention. :o

So in that case, it shall have to be a no from me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeanette, you've just not go that star quality for me. Nice voice, but nothing spectacular and it was a little car crash. But, not the worse thing I've seen this evening (that would be tonight's episode of Waterloo Road). I'm going to have to say NO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And with three times no and one yes, Jeanette Akua becomes the second member of team Pingu!

Next up, hopefully with a working video, it's:

Drew Chadwick (USA) of Emblem3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgyV_5p5b5Y
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drew - *Turns* My first boy, and that is because I know what I will do with you. You are pop and i ma thinking of a Ed Sheeran sort of direction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drew, you just don't do it for me. Your voice is generic, you don't have much stage presence, your unmemorable and that was a disappointing audition. We're not gonna be able to progress any further together. I'm saying NO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drew Chadwick: *Turns*
    Drew, that's what I've been waiting for. I've already got a similar contestant to you in George, but from that performance alone, I do genuinely think I'd be able to take you down different routes. George is a little softer than you, so you'd maybe be able to take on some raspy/rock numbers. We'll see what happens... but the offer is here ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drew Chadwick:- *turns*
    I loved this audition Drew, I really did. When I listen to auditions I always question whether the act is someone who I can work with in a professional sense. I think that we could work together extremely well, you have a unique style and I hope I can help you maintain that. No complaints from me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Despite Connor's remarks, Drew managed to get three judges to turn for him. What's it going to be?

Drew Chadwick chooses:
    Jess
    Back to the UK for our next auditionee:

Sophia Wardman (UK) of Belle Amie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8JF2HtdV6A
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophia - *No Turn* I probably already have people on my team that I think could outshine you and sorry but no turn from me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophia Wardman:- *turns*
    I'm a little buzzer happy tonight, I will admit. Don't let you deter you though, as I am IN LOVE with your voice. I am seeing multiple routes I can take you down and multiple artists who I believe you will be able to pull off. I am desperate for someone with such pure talent on my team.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophia, that was a very nice audition. Their is still a bit of work that needs to be done but you have got quite a bit of potential. I think we could possibly work well together so I'm gonna take a shot and say YES
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophia Wardman: *Turns*
    My first female turn :D Like Jess, I can see a number of directions I could take you down. I can hear some soulfulness in there, a real pop voice in there and if we're being ambitious... You could have ago at some country. In other words, you're very diverse. Diversity is something I need on my team. So, the question is, do you want me as your mentor? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Three judges have turned once again, meaning it's RNG time again!

Sophia Wardman chooses:
    Eddy
    Let's do another UK act shall we?

Bradley Johnson (UK) of Nu Vibe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmLyGctC6gc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bradley - *No Turn* Sorry but I don`t think you are anything spectacular and you would just go out soon anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bradley Johnson:-
    I was tempted by you, I admit. However, I want to diversify my category and I think that there shall be artists similar to you who will be vocally stronger. You've got a pleasant voice and lots of potential - but I'm going to put my neck on the line here and say you're not right for me.