Coronation Street script game (Part 4)

Comments

• madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'I'm trying not to, I really am' Carla said as Michelle smiled. 'Then I'll just have to put up with you won't I' Michelle said as Carla smirked. 'Yes, you will' she said as Michelle stroked her hair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Anyway I guess life would be pretty dull if you weren't in it hey Car." Michelle said as Carla giggled. "I guess it would be. Now how about I treat everyone to a cake from Roys." Carla said as she got up off the floor brushing down the dust from her top.

"What's that Es. Is it a duck." Tammy said as she sat on the floor reading a book with the twins, Esme chewing on her cardigan sleeve as Harry jabbed his little hand at the pictures in the book.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carla popped into the bookies, putting an eclair on the counter. 'Here you go love.. thought you deserved a treat' Carla said as Peter smiled at her, leaning over to peck her lips. 'Hey, seeing your beautiful face is always a treat in itself' he said.

'Dack' Harry said looking up at Tammy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I was going to pop home but I thought it might put Tammy out and probably make the kids fuss again." Carla said as Peter nodded running his fingers through her dark hair.
    "Besides I wouldn't have got to see you."
    "True, I can't be too long anyway since the girls will only moan if I'm late back with the cakes." Carla said smiling as a customer came into the bookies.

"It does say quack Harry, it's a Duck though, Duck." Tammy said slowly as Harry's little lips pouted adorably as he concentrated and tocked the picture again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Shame, you're face is a welcome distraction' Peter chuckled. 'Mm, well you can stare at me all you want tonight, but I've got to go and feed my workers' Carla said.

Harry put his little palm on the book, focusing on the picture as he looked up at Tammy, 'Dack' he said again making her chuckle. 'You'll get there sooner or later' she smiled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Alright love, I'll see you tonight." Peter said as he put his chocolate eclair under the counter whilst he served a customer. "Yeah bye." Carla shouted as she headed out of the bookies.

Tammy tickled Harry's little feet as Esme lay sound asleep in her bouncer. "Shall we go shopping later, Mummy left a list for us to get some things for dinner. We can go before we pick your big brother up from school." Tammy said as Harry beamed up at her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tammy smiled at Harry who was in a playful mood, making high pitched squeals and he shook his little rattle about.

'Right girls, here you go' Carla said putting the box of cakes on the counter. 'Thanks Mrs Connor' Julie smiled. 'It's alright' Carla said bringing in a cake for Michelle.

I think a new gym should open (seen this from another fic) and the owner should take an interest in Carla!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (Sounds like a plan.)

"Here you go love, got you a cream doughnut." Carla said as she put a cake in front of Michelle who smiled at her. "Thanks. So you booked an appointment with Dr Carter then?"
    "Not yet but I will. And I'll talk to Peter later maybe about the kids clothes. You're right I don't want to be arguing with him either." Carla said.

"Right Mr noisy what shall we have for dinner hmm?" Tammy said as she picked Harry up in her arms and headed into the kitchen to look in the fridge. Harry babbled happily liking been hugged and he cletched his hand round Tammy blonde hair. "Hey Harry, that's not a toy."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Did't you say you two are going on a date this week, you could just mention it then' Michelle said as Carla shrugged. 'Perhaps, that's an idea' she said.

Tammy chose two pots that Carla had made up of mashed up peas and potato with a little chicken for the twins. 'This looks nice doesn't it Mr' she said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "You hungry hmm." Tammy said as she went to warm the dinner up for the twins. She flicked the radio on and chuckled as Harry seemed intent on bashing his little hands in time to the music. "We best wake your sister up hadn't we." Tammy said as she went to fetch the little girl from the bouncer.

"So you need babysitters for your date night?" Michelle asked as she nibbled on her cream cake. "I think Peter and I are old enough to look after ourselves but if you mean the kids well I'm sure they'd love to have Auntie Michelle and Uncle Kieran look after them."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'It'd be nice, I have to say I do miss them' Michelle chuckled. 'Well, you're more than welcome to borrow them, I reckon I owe Peter some alone time' Carla said as Michelle smirked.

Esme let out a little whimper at being woke up, clinging to Tammy's chest as she yawned, stretching her legs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Hello sweetie, you a sleepy girl hmm. You coming to sit in your highchair and have some yummy din-dins." Tammy said as Esme leaned her head against Tammy's chest, her thumb stuck in her mouth.

"Bet Peter won't put up any protests at the thought of some alone time." Michelle said as Carla smirked. "Hmm I guess not."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Plus, dates are fun, I wish me and Kieron went out more often' Michelle said. 'You should join us for a double date' Carla chuckled.

'Mm, yummy isn't it' Tammy said as Esme opened her mouth readily.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Baa!" Esme said as she dribbled a little as Tammy smiled.
    "Oh you messy girl. Let's wipe that up." Tammy said as she wiped Esme's chin with her bib, Harry meanwhile banging his hands on the tray of his highchair. "Hey Mr, I'll get you some dinner in a moment." She said as she made sure Esme was content for the moment.

"Maybe we will some time. It's good our blokes are mates, I remember some of the guys I dated that I brought round to meet you and Paul. You were downright horrid to most of them."
    "What I could tell they were wrong for you Chelle."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'You want a rusk too?' Tammy said as Esme looked hungry for more. 'You big girl, eating lots' she smiled.

'I suppose, so you reckon Kieron's the one?; Michelle smiled. 'You and him make a lovely couple' Carla smiled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Well I think we've both gone through the bad bits and we know what we want from this relationship." Michelle said as Carla smiled happy for her friend.

"Hiya mate, listen I wanted to ask if you'd display some flyers for the new gym and spa I'm opening up a few streets away. I mean I'm wanting to put a bet on an' all." A man in his early forties said as Peter put his coffee cup down. "Oh when's that opening?"
    "Erm next week. You interested in joining up?"
    "Well I could do with a bit of exercise though I don't get much time with having three kids. But yeah I might look into it." Peter said.
    "Well I tell you what if you let me put some flyers here then I'll see if I can sort out a discount. and it's Niall Finn. I take it your Mr Barlow."
    "Yeah, Peter." Peter said offering his hand for Niall to shake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Do you reckon that factory and the pub will let me put a few up?' Niall asked. 'Well, that factory you speak of is owned by my wife, so you'll have to ask her, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind' Peter said glancing at the flyer he'd been given.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Are you like Richard Branson of the Manchester world?" Niall asked.
    "Not quite. Anyway like I said you nip across and ask for Carla. That's my Misses." Peter said as Niall nodded. "Cheers mate."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Niall headed over to the factory, opening the doors and walking in. Carla was craning over Sean's shoulder, checking his work when she noticed Niall walking in. 'Can I help?' she asked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Hiya love. Listen could I have a quick word?" Niall said his eyes taking in the brunette, she looked like she should be swanning around the city centre with an array of shopping bags. Not running a factory. "Sean remember the ribbon at the side hey." She said as she headed towards Niall, her heels clicking on the floor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Is everything okay?' Carla asked as Niall smiled at her. 'Yeah, I just wandered if you'd mind if I put up a few flyers in here.. I'm opening a gym just round the corner, we're doing great membership deals for the first few to sign up' he said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Really?" Carla said as she still worried a bit about her weight, not to the extent she had done when she was eating stupidly but still wanting to look good. "Yeah I spoke to your husband at the bookies, he said you might be okay if I brought some leaflets over."
    "Well I must admit we're not the healthiest bunch around but I think they'll be some takers. Eva over there would be interested and Michelle my business partner no doubt." Carla said.
    "Yourself?"
    "Well I would like to start back on a lunchtime maybe going to the gym. I don't really want to be going to the gym when I'm at home 'cause I want to spend the time as a family but lunches wouldn't be bad." Carla said as Niall nodded.
    "Why don't you come for a trial session. I've got personal trainers over there."
    "Well I could, not today but would tomorrow be ok?"
    "Yeah, I've got trial days set up this week for the staff anyway."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Okay, brilliant, I'll pop by' Carla said as Niall grinned. 'Cool, make sure to hand them out' he winked at her as Carla nodded. 'Will do, see you tomorrow' she said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Who was that fitty!" Beth said as Kirk looked sullen at her words.
    "Aww look at Kirk's face." Sean said teasingly.
    "He runs a local gym that's opening up. There's some flyers here if any of you are interested." Carla said as she put the flyers by the kitchenette area.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Oh, you gonna go and check him out Mrs C?' Beth asked chuckling. 'I'll join the gym, but I've got my own man to check out at home thanks Beth' Carla said.