Options

25% off bras at M & S from tomorrow until 25th May

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,109
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Following a campaign by women with busts bigger than a DD, M & S have reduced the price of all larger sized bras so that they cost the same as the smaller sizes, and are also taking 25% off the cost of every bra, no matter what size, with effect from tomorrow.

The larger bras were being sold at £2 more per item.

I'm afraid I can't get onto the Sun website at work to provide a link, but I saw the head honcho from M & S on GMTV this morning confirming this.

Go and get some new undies, ladies. You now have the perfect excuse!

Comments

• Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised when I heard that M&S had been charging more for larger sized bras. I mean, the amount of extra material used is negligible, especially compared to a pair of size 8 jeans and a pair of size 22 jeans which are the same price.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojo01 wrote: »
    I was surprised when I heard that M&S had been charging more for larger sized bras. I mean, the amount of extra material used is negligible, especially compared to a pair of size 8 jeans and a pair of size 22 jeans which are the same price.

The M & S guy and the lady who'd run the campaign had to agree to disagree on that matter! He reckons the cost of the extra material in a suit/pair of trousers/dress etc is absorbed but it's not in a bra.:confused:
  • Options
    SnikpohSnikpoh Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Following a campaign by women with busts bigger than a DD, M & S have reduced the price of all larger sized bras so that they cost the same as the smaller sizes, and are also taking 25% off the cost of every bra, no matter what size, with effect from tomorrow.

The larger bras were being sold at £2 more per item.

I'm afraid I can't get onto the Sun website at work to provide a link, but I saw the head honcho from M & S on GMTV this morning confirming this.

Go and get some new undies, ladies. You now have the perfect excuse!

25% discount is for two weeks only.
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The M & S guy and the lady who'd run the campaign had to agree to disagree on that matter! He reckons the cost of the extra material in a suit/pair of trousers/dress etc is absorbed but it's not in a bra.:confused:

:confused: indeed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snikpoh wrote: »
    25% discount is for two weeks only.

Yes, until 25th May, as on the thread title.:cool:
  • Options
    SnikpohSnikpoh Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, until 25th May, as on the thread title.:cool:

Sorry :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snikpoh wrote: »
    Sorry :o

No worries!

<hug>
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jojo01 wrote: »

You can find size 8 jeans in your M&S? Rarely anything below a 12 in mine, and size 8 is as rare as hen's teeth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muggsy wrote: »
    You can find size 8 jeans in your M&S? Rarely anything below a 12 in mine, and size 8 is as rare as hen's teeth.
    You can get into a size 8?

Pfft.

:D
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can get into a size 8?

Pfft.

:D

Nah, course not. I'm a 10 in M&S jeans (and a 12 in Uniqlo:o), but I'm an 8 on top and I think I grabbed the only 2 size 8 tee shirts they'd got in their special offer.