CHER (yl) - The mini me!

busy_beebusy_bee Posts: 695
Forum Member
✭✭
I know I am always slow on the uptake of any joke.... but I was just reading something on here, and I realised, even her name could be a take off!

CHER(YL)

So, not only is she now styling herself to look like Ms Cole, (permatan, clothes, hair) She could also pass on the name front too....

Maybe this is a cunning plan by Ms Cole to replace herself (while she is away in the USA) with somone who CAN sing, thus still getting the adoration of all the gullible people in the UK,boosting her piggybank and then coming back to rave reviews to once again take her place as the self styled "nations sweetheart".....

you can just hear her now.... mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know about all that but Cher also has a tattoo on her hand that is very similar to Cheryl's ink splodge.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHER is VERY much like CHERYL...too much in my opinion. And this is supposed to be about uniqueness...it's almost as if she's created her image around Cheryl. x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her styling actually reminds me more of Amy Winehouse (pre-downhill) and not of Cheryl Cole. Cher is also much funkier than Cole.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cher > Cheryl.