SurferfishSurferfish Posts: 7,659
    Forum Member
    Is this your gym SheepMoobs?

www.telegraph.co.uk/news
  • Options
    Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should go to my gym then. They provide disposal towels for that very purpose. No excuses :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a result of complaints about the disgusting condition of the equipment, I hereby close the Digital Spy gym. The equipment will be auctioned off and the proceeds will go to a fund to train C-list celebrities in skills that will enable them to wangle a ten-second appearance on East Enders.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't imagine bringing a towel into the gym to wipe the equipment. It would mean I then had a towel covered with everyone else's sweat as well as my own. I am not a squeamish person, but yuk. I have never been in a gym that did not provide at least paper towels for equipment wiping purposes. Mine has unlimited wet wipes. I always use them, if only out of embarrassment. There is something unpleasantly graphic about those two buttock shaped wet patches left on the sitting down machines after use. I mean when I sweat I am not fooling around...
  • Options
    ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chihiro94 wrote: »
    You should go to my gym then. They provide disposal towels for that very purpose. No excuses :p

My gym does provide wipes. David Lloyds seem to have gone a bit downhill. The wipes have disappeared for the past 2 days. :mad:
    johnF1971 wrote: »
    Is this your gym SheepMoobs?

www.telegraph.co.uk/news
    It isn't my gym. It is in Spain. I am not currently in Spain and neither is my gym. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ew. This is why I do cycling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    Ew. This is why I do cycling.

Nooooooooooooooo. :mad::mad::mad: I think I was actually inspired by you, yes you, to go for a long cycle ride yesterday. I really did think I might die before I got home. Every single part of my body hurt, including some parts I had never noticed before. I was so exhausted and in so much pain that I considered throwing my expensive bike into a skip and taking a taxi home. When I got home I had to ask some passing man to rub tiger balm into my buttocks. Bicycles are EVIL.