Options

The Glee Project ??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone watch this and actually like any of the 'contestants'?? Thinking it might be a mistake as I can't see me taking to any of them in the show after seeing them on here, the only one I can stand at all is the dreadlocked guy. I really don't like Mattheus and can't understand why they want him to 'sex up' :eek::eek:, all that body grinding he does now is enough!!!

Comments

• Options
    PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been watching and enjoying it. It made me realise that I wouldn't mind seeing them as the new Glee club, and that watching a whole new group would be easy.

Matheus gets on my nerves too, but he is one of the more obvious choices as a standout character who is easy to write for. I also like Samuel and was glad he won this week, although I wasn't impressed by him not stepping up and admitting his rapping was inspired from Hannah.

I think the right person went this episode as well, although their performance was fantastic.

I like Marissa and Damian, can't stand bitchy Lyndsey or Alex. I think Cameron has star quallity and fits well into the whole Glee ethos.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was shocked that Alex stayed this week, what a cocky nasty diva he is!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like glee but cant stand this reality style TV garbage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if this is the US or UK thread for The Glee Project, but all I will say is that I did watch most of it, but soon lost interest.

I really like Glee the programme, but found it really hard to get into or care about any of the people trying out on this show :(

I think I will just wait and see who turns up when the next season of Glee starts.
  • Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am still on the fence for the show. But, US pace, my 2 favourites have now been eliminated, and now, I dont really like any, except maybe Marissa
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I really like Damian, he is so dreamy! The programme in general is a bit annoying though. I've only seen the first two episodes when is it normally on?
  • Options
    littlebootieslittlebooties Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching this for the first time and can't believe how bad it is. It's shocking.

I should probably mention I like Glee...just not this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol i actually agree. I cringe when i watch it but for some reason... (Damian) i can't stop watching:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damian is growing on me, Cameron not so much now. Glad Matheus went home this week, he was increasingly irritating. Still like Marissa and Hannah.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Pinkvelvet wrote: »
    I've been watching and enjoying it. It made me realise that I wouldn't mind seeing them as the new Glee club, and that watching a whole new group would be easy.

I agree - I know the winner is only being offered a 7 prog win, but Im convinced this programme is a way for the Glee Team to win over the viewers with a new set of people for when some of the old cast leaves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snark70 wrote: »
    I agree - I know the winner is only being offered a 7 prog win, but Im convinced this programme is a way for the Glee Team to win over the viewers with a new set of people for when some of the old cast leaves.

Sure it was confirmed somewhere that Ryan plans to use more than one of the contestants in the third series just maybe not on the scale of the one who wins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked who went this week, does anyone else hate Alex though? He is such a diva and yes he does have an amazing voice but personality wise he is not nice at all. I was praying he went home this week but have to admit his 'final' performance was amazing.
  • Options
    wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched much of this, but was going to give it a go near the end just to see who won, and therefore stuck with next season. However, the only one I actually liked from that awful Firework video, went last week so not so sure any more. Having now watching some videos of her on youtube, I don't understand why she went at all.

Just looked up who Alex is, he's the one who I picked as the winner from the video, not because he was good, but he seemed the type they would go for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched much of this, but was going to give it a go near the end just to see who won, and therefore stuck with next season. However, the only one I actually liked from that awful Firework video, went last week so not so sure any more. Having now watching some videos of her on youtube, I don't understand why she went at all.

Just looked up who Alex is, he's the one who I picked as the winner from the video, not because he was good, but he seemed the type they would go for.

TBH agree, Alex is probably the one I think might win purely as he fits the image of the show, plus they need the stereotypical gay character once Kurt leaves!
  • Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show has gotten much better for me. At the moment, I love most people, except for Cameron. I hate him now. But last elimination was very shocking for me... And recently I am loving Lindsay. Did hate her first 2 weeks, like her now. :D:D
  • Options
    jg.jg. Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    really not liking Lindsay at all - that appalling arrogance about her ,despite her adequate talent, is too distracting - but I guess we wont have to suffer her for too long at least!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are really pushing Cameron hard, even though he seems to fall behind everybody else each week. I have a feeling he might be their already decided winner, and bet they write him in as the awkward moral uptight christian kid. Ryan Murphy already said he wanted a Christian character and Cameron is perfect for it. I hope not, pretty as he is, I think others would be better.

Shame Marissa went this week, she normally looked amazing on camera and had a fantastic voice, I guess they couldn't see where they could place her in Glee.

Alex, who I don't like as person would make a good transexual/transvestite rival for Mercedes, battling it out for soul diva of the glee club.

Damian and Samuel would also fit in, as would Hannah with her ginger rapping style, although being a big girl would go against her as they already have Lauren and Mercedes to fill those types of roles.

Lindsey has a great voice, but already fits the Rachel Berry profile so not sure what they could do with her, unless as a rival.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've watched bits and bobs of what's been on Sky but the show really hasn't grabbed me. Marissa seemed ok but she's gone anyway. I thought Mattheus would have been a good character to have as Sue's enemy like they originally said but i think the idea was scrapped that that would be the storyline for the winner. That guy was seriously annoying but Sue would have been awesome at ripping him apart.

I already know who wins i won't spoil it for anyone though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *Clare* wrote: »
    I've watched bits and bobs of what's been on Sky but the show really hasn't grabbed me. Marissa seemed ok but she's gone anyway. I thought Mattheus would have been a good character to have as Sue's enemy like they originally said but i think the idea was scrapped that that would be the storyline for the winner. That guy was seriously annoying but Sue would have been awesome at ripping him apart.

I already know who wins i won't spoil it for anyone though

Tell meeee:D please.
    I hope it's not Alex :(
  • Options
    Mr.LavigneMr.Lavigne Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This needs a US Pace tag in the headline, as I am at UK Pace and just got spoilt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr.Lavigne wrote: »
    This needs a US Pace tag in the headline, as I am at UK Pace and just got spoilt.

Didn't even realise it was being shown in the UK, what channel is it on ??
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spendleb wrote: »

Sky :)

I've been watching US Pace and there have been a few shocks!!

Spoiler tags for those who are here but not at US Pace :p
    - Marissa leaving. WHAT :mad::eek::mad::eek::mad: Her 'Hate on Me' was by far the best out of the three save me songs, and they didn't even have a reason as to what she did wrong. She just wasn't her usual self. :/
    - Samuel doing so well. I honestly expected him to be one of the first out.
    - Alex still being in. :| He's awful and incredibly rude/diva'ish.

It's a good show, though... :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spendleb wrote: »

Sky 1 8pm on Wednesdays
  • Options
    Mr.LavigneMr.Lavigne Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No shocks for me for the next four weeks. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Mr Lavigne, they weren't showing it in the UK whenwe all started talking about it a few weeks ago, thought this was the US pace show as only a few of us were watching it.