Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• EosterwineEosterwine Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    Me too :eek:

and how worrying that when I was reading, I could clearly visualise his gut wrenching, sickening ACT :mad:

Genuinely serious question:- what is wrong with him?

His brother died.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eosterwine wrote: »
    His brother died.

That only accounts for the last few weeks.
    What's his excuse for the previous 40 years?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

His Twonkness ;)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The fact that he is a complete and utter twazza with a huge dose of narcissism and a massive sense of entitlement.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Eosterwine wrote: »
    His brother died.

I was searching for insight into his long term problem, not a reason for his latest display of self-victimisation…. thanks anyway :)

I tend to agree with artlesschaos, I think there are definate narcissistic tendencies at play...
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't it occur to you that perhaps KP might not want anything to be heard coming from her children whilst in their father's care, so the production company cut it out, perhaps because of legalities?

But this is Andre isn't it?

Everything's his fault, even when it's not. Even handedness doesn't come into things where he's concerned.

So you don't remember when they accidentally on purpose left in "Claire, our mommy thinks you look like an elephant"

Bout a few series ago ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    After a difficult visit to Andrews grave on the morning of his birthday Pete gets himself ready to enjoy a night out in London
    Taken from ITV.com

Wow, he's well gutted then!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, he's well gutted then!

Are they going to show him at his brothers grave?? And why is he buried here when his child and family live in Australia?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you don't remember when they accidentally on purpose left in "Claire, our mommy thinks you look like an elephant"

Bout a few series ago ;)

I thought the word he used was Hippopotamus:eek:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bout a few series ago ;)

No, I don't remember, because unlike people who loathe him, choose to rip him to bits regularly, and yet still watch his programmes, I choose not to watch them as I find him a boring moron. :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I don't remember, because unlike people who loathe him, choose to rip him to bits regularly, and yet still watch his programmes, I choose not to watch them as I find him a boring moron. :D

nah, me either. I don't watch him (or her), i don't follow him on twitter (or her) and I don't search for new stories about him (or her).

It is weird what people will do with their obsessions, isn't it?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they going to show him at his brothers grave?? And why is he buried here when his child and family live in Australia?
    Cos it would cost too much to fly Andre and a film crew to Australia every time they wanted to show Senstitive Pete getting upset at his brother's graveside.

Crass, tasteless, disgusting. The exploitation of Andrew goes on.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Admire you for your honesty ... if PA ever reads this we'll find him somewhere on a stool with a rope
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the word he used was Hippopotamus:eek:

Was it? Smart Kid!!!!

:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nah, me either. I don't watch him (or her), i don't follow him on twitter (or her) and I don't search for new stories about him (or her).

It is weird what people will do with their obsessions, isn't it?

Ditto Artless.

I don't watch KP shows either and have no interest ripping her to shreds for things she did a decade ago or even for things she considered doing but each to their own eh!
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Admire you for your honesty ... if PA ever reads this we'll find him somewhere on a stool with a rope

If that's what passes for light-hearted humour then it marks the point I stop reading these threads.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

with a film crew in tow to film CP turning up just in time to save him by reminding him how much he 'loves his kids', he undergoes therapy with his new love by his side supporting him... all the while him citing anything or anyone but himself for his pain.... but mostly people that can see through his sick way of making of living....

PETER ANDRE = A PRETENDER
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Me too :eek:

and how worrying that when I was reading, I could clearly visualise his gut wrenching, sickening ACT :mad:

Genuinely serious question:- what is wrong with him?

I think he has struggled with depression (or even a mild form of bi-polar) for quite an number of years myself.

And a combo of being in the "spotlight" (so to speak) and being married to a certain person hasn't helped him one little bit.

And before people start calling me a PE lovie and a KP hater I've got relatives and friends who are suffer from depression and bi-polar and started picking up on this when I watched the "katie and Peter show" when it first started.

So that is what I think is wrong with him.

Sorry that it's not that he is a ****/ tool/ git/ faking it. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe that is where his brother ASKED to be buried? When you are dying of cancer you are still able to make decisions on where and how you are buried. If he hadn't made that decision then his wife would have had to decide where he should have been buried.

So would have had nothing to do with PA or the media peeps.

Sorry :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, because suicide is SUCH a laughing matter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was just thinking that, it's bad enough dragging him to the other side of the world for treatment he could get where he lived,, the least they could do was bury him at home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where PA's other brothers and parents live or spend most of the year? Do they reside in the UK? Or in Europe?

If they do then you have the answer to WHY the brother came over to the UK.

Because when you are dying, you want to be with your family and living in Australia would have meant the brother, his wife and child would have been pretty isolated as, in an emergency, it would have taken the rest of the family a day or two to even to get to him (depending on where he lived).

And when you are dying, every day counts.

So It would have been easier and less stressful for him to come over to the UK so his family could be with him, and support his wife and son in his final days.

Why move in with PA? because he had the room and no matter what anyone says, dying in a hospice is no fun for the people left behind or the person dying.

Sorry to keep bursting bubbles but unless you have actually lost someone by a slow and painful death like cancer you would understand that having the people you love by you and in easy reach is so VERY important and so VERY vital.

So the brother could have had his treatment and stayed in Australia with his wife and child and been isolated and alone while he dealt with this disease.

Or they could have come to the UK where there would be family that could get to them within a few hours and be there every day to support and help them all.

Again, bash away at me but Peter having his brother and family move in with him is an incredibly hard thing to do, to watch someone you love fade away isn't a whole lot of fun. It's not like you just move them into a spare room.

But at least the family had support, company and family round them during that time and at the end.

but hey, let's pretend PA did it to get the ratings eh?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I remember it simply because it was the last PA show I ever watched - and the reason it was the last was because I'd gone from being fairly neutral and thinking he was a bit of a buffoon to realising that he and Claire as a combo are a sinister pair who would sell Pete's grandmother for a story. The pair of them don't know dignity and the way they exploit situations to make Pete look like a saint are exceptionally crass. As is using children to demonise their mother. Whatever you might think of KP, she is the mother the children love and to meddle with their relationship to score brownie point is not something a good father would do. DOTY? What an insult to fathers everywhere who would not dream of using the kids to get back at the ex.
    Badcat wrote: »
    I think he has struggled with depression (or even a mild form of bi-polar) for quite an number of years myself.

And a combo of being in the "spotlight" (so to speak) and being married to a certain person hasn't helped him one little bit.

And before people start calling me a PE lovie and a KP hater I've got relatives and friends who are suffer from depression and bi-polar and started picking up on this when I watched the "katie and Peter show" when it first started.

So that is what I think is wrong with him.

Sorry that it's not that he is a ****/ tool/ git/ faking it. :D

Hmmm. I can,as a former sufferer, confirm that depression is horrible on many levels but it doesn't make you an exploitative, attention seeking, fame hungry twit with a saint complex. Having said that, I don't think he's the full picnic,I think he's a fame addict and it defines him so much to the point where he'll happily exploit his own family members to fill his needs. "Addiction is stronger than love or protection";) He also needs to adress his caffiene issue.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You might admire me for my honesty, but making a joke of suicide is truly low.. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I can,as a former sufferer, confirm that depression doesn't make you an exploitative, attention seeking, fame hungry twit with a saint complex. Having said that, I don't think he's the full picnic,I think he's a fame addict and it defines him so much to the point where he'll happily exploit his own family members to fill his needs. He also need to adress his caffeine issue.

me too. But there were elements of it coming through in the KP/PA show and I think he is more bi-polar, going from manic highs and lows. Which may explain his need to be in the spotlight, no matter what.

Maybe I need to get a caffeine issue rather than a yummy food issue :D (mmm... toast...)
This discussion has been closed.