Options

The 3 kind of guys who turn good girls into bad girls

Demonia90Demonia90 Posts: 195
Forum Member
Guys like to complain theres no good girls around anymore :o. But they tend to forget theyre partly responsible for it. I like how this article from Thought Catalog explains it:

Especially the seducer >:(. What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They forgot the leather-clad biker, who'll change just for you.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Seems kinda simplistic, incomplete and riddled with assumptions to me.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    what a load of badly written nonsense
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is the definition of good girl confined solely to fhe condition of her hymen? There's a lot more to women than that surely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wait...

I just realised, so far you've started threads on three separate articles written by this "Nikolao Montaya" person.

You're, erm, not him are you? :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    is this one of those threads where the OP never returns?
  • Options
    Apple22over7Apple22over7 Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poorly written insulting nonsense. I read the whole thing and I'm still not sure what it was trying to say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    is this one of those threads where the OP never returns?

Probably not until Nikolao Montaya's next opus needs publicising.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poorly written insulting nonsense. I read the whole thing and I'm still not sure what it was trying to say.

well there was a picture of a pretty girl
    then were was quite a lot of words. i'm not convinced all of them were in the right order, or they may have been picked randomly out of a hat.
    i think basically he can't find a girlfriend and it's all the other blokes except hims fault
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Probably not until Nikolao Montaya's next opus needs publicising.

oh how exciting! is he prolific?
    i for one can't wait to read another sentence as good as:
    "the new millennium is an age of rampaging hymen perforation and innocence spoilage."
    also "tarnishment" is to do with trademark law

also i really dislike women being called "girls" by ooooo what's the word? oh yes "nikolao"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh how exciting! is he prolific?
    i for one can't wait to read another sentence as good as:
    "the new millennium is an age of rampaging hymen perforation and innocence spoilage."
    also "tarnishment" is to do with trademark law

also i really dislike women being called "girls" by ooooo what's the word? oh yes "nikolao"

You probably don't want to look at his TWITTER. :blush:
  • Options
    FlibustierFlibustier Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if women were not in the main attracted to male criminals and criminals were associated with homosexuality by women instead of heterosexual Casanova rakish charm..

I think crime figures would fall over night. Every time a woman decides to have sex with a criminal who obviously commits crime for a living, it is in the criminals' mind a vindication of himself and his lifestyle.

On the estates, the males who usually get the most sex are those associated with crime and gangs rather than those associated with study and passive behaviour. Many young men looking for sexual adventures often turn to crime or criminal/gang behaviour/culture simply because it offers a constant stream of women. Many young men contrary to what marxist/ liberalist apologists say, do not need the money when turning to crime/criminal behaviour, rather the sex and urban comradery that comes with hip hop/black/gang culture on estates. Even middle class men growing up are often seduced by hip hop/gang culture - even in a mild sense, in an attempt to find a mate.

Sometimes I don't think women realise how they influence society..
  • Options
    Forum Member

oh i love that he describes himself as "conquering mysteries" :D
    here are some mysteries he could conquer:
    9 reasons it would be better if he were Inigo Montoya
    8 ways he could write a better article
    7 ways to alienate all women ever
    6 ways to avoid clichés
    5 reasons i suspect Nikolao Montoya doesn't understand the word "thought"
    4 clues which lead me to suspect Nikolao Montoya has a very small penis
    and he is the 1 reason i never want to read anything written by him again
  • Options
    Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    academia wrote: »
    Why is the definition of good girl confined solely to fhe condition of her hymen? There's a lot more to women than that surely.

:o this is exactly what I was thinking are ''good girls'' virgins, Im not even gonna read this rest of this seems like nonsense.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member

Works both ways though. You frequently hear girls (sorry, women) call men boys. Should we (as men) be offended by that.

Anyway, the link in the OP won't load. Is it worth reading?
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Oh I see, the OP is Nikolao Montoya and is spamming the place with links to his execrable musings. Fabulous.
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh Si. I've bloody looked at his Twitter now. >:(

God, he's unpleasant and barely literate.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Si. I've bloody looked at his Twitter now. >:(

God, he's unpleasant and barely literate.

That picture's really something, though. Reminds me of this guy.
  • Options
    fizzycatfizzycat Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Flibustier wrote: »
    I think if women were not in the main attracted to male criminal.

WTF??? :confused:

Just because the women you associate with are particularly stupid, shallow and lacking in standards doesn't mean an entire half of the world's population are the same.
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    What a load of badly written bollocks
  • Options
    CSJBCSJB Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    What a load of badly written bollocks

Yes, I think that pretty much covers it.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    academia wrote: »

Funny thing is, this guys definition makes everyone "good girl destroyers *winces*"... Including the OP when he finally manages to get laid.
  • Options
    TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God that last paragraph is up there with the most patronising shite I have ever had the misfortune of coming across.

Good girls need direction? Give me a break.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzycat wrote: »
    WTF??? :confused:

Just because the women you associate with are particularly stupid, shallow and lacking in standards doesn't mean an entire half of the world's population are the same.

I wouldn't worry too much. It's just Flib. I don't think he's real.
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Demonia90 wrote: »
    Guys like to complain theres no good girls around anymore :o. But they tend to forget theyre partly responsible for it. I like how this article from Thought Catalog explains it:

Especially the seducer >:(. What do you think?

Sounds like transference to me. Just the same as the men who blame women for all their deficiencies. People are responsible for themselves.

Anyone who breaks the opposite gender down into types rather than treats them as individuals is taking a simplistic view of human nature.
  • Options
    Demonia90Demonia90 Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Flibustier wrote: »
    I think if women were not in the main attracted to male criminals and criminals were associated with homosexuality by women instead of heterosexual Casanova rakish charm..

I think crime figures would fall over night. Every time a woman decides to have sex with a criminal who obviously commits crime for a living, it is in the criminals' mind a vindication of himself and his lifestyle.

On the estates, the males who usually get the most sex are those associated with crime and gangs rather than those associated with study and passive behaviour. Many young men looking for sexual adventures often turn to crime or criminal/gang behaviour/culture simply because it offers a constant stream of women. Many young men contrary to what marxist/ liberalist apologists say, do not need the money when turning to crime/criminal behaviour, rather the sex and urban comradery that comes with hip hop/black/gang culture on estates. Even middle class men growing up are often seduced by hip hop/gang culture - even in a mild sense, in an attempt to find a mate.

Sometimes I don't think women realise how they influence society..

lol so true... we have the power