Options

Loose Women at 3pm, sorry 3@3

Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Good grief, Fiona Phillips, Gloria Hunniford and Kelvin McKenzie in HD ... what have we done to deserve this?! :eek:

It doesn't see that bad though, kind of like The Wright Stuff

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Its fairing quite well so far...suppose its just like any other talk/discussion/debate show.

Not liking the sound of over excitable/soap box McKenzie's voice though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you see that blond woman in the audience at the start? She looked incredibly bored!
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    fiona's voice is so loud...she shouts!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Did you see that blond woman in the audience at the start? She looked incredibly bored!

I did have to rewind to double check that!
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine a more unappealing line up than these three? Dreadful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just add Alan Titchmarsh and you truly couldn't get any worse.
  • Options
    PinkGlitterPinkGlitter Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they had 3 people other than Queef Phillips, Kelvin Mckenzie and Gloria "Did you know my daughter died?" Hunniford, it might be quite good.
  • Options
    TheWayItIsTheWayItIs Posts: 4,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just add Alan Titchmarsh and you truly couldn't get any worse.

Stick Paul 'jack of all trades' Ross in there and the line up's complete.
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    The format seems ok, seems like a cross between Loose and Wright Stuff. I get the feeling that Live From Studio Five was suppose to be something like this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the Daily Mail on the telly.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    god this is awful can't itv ever produce a decent programme
  • Options
    eddieheddieh Posts: 1,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all_night wrote: »
    The format seems ok, seems like a cross between Loose and Wright Stuff. I get the feeling that Live From Studio Five was suppose to be something like this.

I quite like it. I think it be better with the other hosts. I'm kinda hoping that if the ratings are good that they'll axe Loose Women
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    eddieh wrote: »
    I quite like it. I think it be better with the other hosts. I'm kinda hoping that if the ratings are good that they'll axe Loose Women

Yea, i liked it too. It was definatly more discussion and debate. With Loose Woman, it seems they are always trying to out do each other with funny stories.
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing i dont like is those bar things, where the audience agree/disagree.. It just makes the presenters want to get on their good sides, and not say what they truely feel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member

More to come

3@three wants your opinions - WEEKDAYS AT 3PM
    We're a new topical debate show, and we want to know what you think!

Each day at 3pm three presenters will bring their own brand of humour, expertise and intellect to the panel.

Fiona Phillips, Carole Smillie, Gloria Hunniford, Mark Durden-Smith, Andrea McLean, Penny Smith and Kelvin Mackenzie make up the 3@three team.

And each day they will debate the issues of the day and invite members of the audience to express their opinions plus provide a platform for hero campaigners to voice their wishes on how to make Britain better.

3@three promises to be a lively and refreshing show making ITV the place to be at 3pm.

And we want to know what YOU think. Everyday we will be asking you to take part in our polls and give your opinion on the topics that we discuss.

We'll show the results on the show, so be sure to tune in to find out how many people agree with you!
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well .................................... it's better than Loose Women but in all fairness, that's not difficult! :D
  • Options
    mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you mean the one that looked like she wasn't really there, clapping showly? I laughed at that.

I thought the show was just like Loose Women and Alan Titchmarsh I wish Kelvin or whatever his name is would not shout when he talks, can't stand that in anyone. It's as if their opinion and theirs alone counts.

Fiona looked out of her depth a few times and Gloria seemed as though she took control of the programme.

I would like to know why ITV cram the same faces on the screens at every available opportunity. I'm sick of seeing the same people, over and over again.
    If they haven't got their own show, they create one for them, mostly cookery programmes.
    Time for some serious programmes with new talent.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't dreadful, as something to have on in the background it's ok.

Will be better with Penny Smith I presume, she's much funnier.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw a bit of it, it was almost watchable for comedy value. The Hate Mail - but in glorious high definition! The HD bit at least showing that ITV are making some effort at showing some things in HD.
  • Options
    ComputerComputer Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice idea but it didn't really work, maybe it will in time. Seems like a rubbish version of The Wright Stuff atm. They seemed to rush over the topics, repeat themselves and talk over each other, it didn't seem like much of a discussion ever got going tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Anyone notice Gloria Hunniford's facelift? Looks great!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Fiona Phillips, Carole Smillie, Gloria Hunniford, Mark Durden-Smith, Andrea McLean, Penny Smith and Kelvin Mackenzie make up the 3@three team.

? - only three presenters are listed for each episode. Is this team rotated, or are some of this list just guests? Please give an idea of the rota.
  • Options
    Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynxmale wrote: »
    ? - only three presenters are listed for each episode. Is this team rotated, or are some of this list just guests? Please give an idea of the rota.

Rotated, so it will be Kelvin or Mark with any 2 of the others
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another one I won't be watching again. The worst of the worst in my opinion. Anyone hear the sound of barrel scraping?
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is awful, awful awful. :o