Man United Supporters Thread (Part 26)

Comments

• batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tribec wrote: »
    Is this result for Kenny, what the rant was for Rafa?????

I spotted on Twitter earlier, that another two Brazilan lads have joined the 3 that came over earlier this week, making 5 on trial at the club right now.

With 3 in the first team squad and one at FC and another due next year we only need one more and we can happily sing it's just like watching Brazil.

I think Rafael Leo has gone back to Despotivo, as he didn't do enough to get signed on a perment deal.

Also, In the last four days, Liverpool have lost to two sides currently in the bottom three...
    Impressive, and certainly progress from the Uncle Roy days! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the Premiership started on January 1st Liverpool would be bottom of the league! :D:D
  • Thank youThank you Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've won 5 out of 15 home games: their worst record in 57 years.
  • skimminstonesskimminstones Posts: 8,403
    Forum Member
    ah apparently the fixture schedule is against them now. 3 games in 6 days. Because no other club has to deal with that do they :D
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the Premiership started on January 1st Liverpool would be bottom of the league! :D:D

I think when he took over until the end of the season their form was that of a top 4 team.

Contrast that with now, where since January their form has been that of a bottom 3 side.

And Liverpool fans talk about making progress :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • TribecTribec Posts: 9,310
    Forum Member
    I think Rafael Leo has gone back to Despotivo, as he didn't do enough to get signed on a perment deal.

Also, In the last four days, Liverpool have lost to two sides currently in the bottom three...
    Impressive, and certainly progress from the Uncle Roy days! :D:D

That's correct over Rafael Leao.went back home this week, but these 5 have come over in return. This link up seems to be working though to have so many promising youngsters coming through if only 1 or 2 every 2 or 3 years sign up it's worth it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's correct over Rafael Leao.went back home this week, but these 5 have come over in return. This link up seems to be working though to have so many promising youngsters coming through if only 1 or 2 every 2 or 3 years sign up it's worth it.

Now, if only we could shift some money over to that club, so that they could sign Ganso, and Neymar! :D
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Crouch With A Beauty!
  • CTD101CTD101 Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Crouch......TAKE A BOW SON!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh
    my
    god.
  • BomoLadBomoLad Posts: 17,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodness me, that was a goal and a half.

11/10
    Forum Member
    Seriously, what a sensational goal that was.

Love it when Crouch does stuff like that. I've always thought people are harsh on him in thinking he's just a big lanky guy. He's actually a bloody good player :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL at Stoke fans doing the 'Poznan' :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    city's attitude has so far been piss poor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    city's attitude has so far been piss poor.

The Nutter is itching to get red carded.
  • toastie15toastie15 Posts: 3,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Premier League table since 1st January Bottom 3: Liverpool 8pts, QPR 8, Wolves 5.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was fun while it lasted :D
  • SSReportersSSReporters Posts: 9,523
    Forum Member
    Draw still works out for us though as I said last page.

Stoke need to just hang on as you know City will try and get a late winner yet again.
  • SSReportersSSReporters Posts: 9,523
    Forum Member
    Thank you wrote: »
    They've won 5 out of 15 home games: their worst record in 57 years.

I can't even name their home wins in the league off the top of my head.

Newcastle, Everton, Bolton are all I can think of.
    Forum Member
    City seem to have the away form we had at times last season.

Not going to lie, I never ever expected Stoke to get anything from the game today, so that's a pretty fantastic result. Bit of a shocker from the keeper for the City goal even if it did take a deflection.

Brilliant for us though. Do the business on Monday boys
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    City seem to have the away form we had at times last season.

Not going to lie, I never ever expected Stoke to get anything from the game today, so that's a pretty fantastic result. Bit of a shocker from the keeper for the City goal even if it did take a deflection.

Brilliant for us though. Do the business on Monday boys

Agreed! The last time we had chance to put some daylight between us we f$$ked up against Blackburn and then Newcastle
  • TribecTribec Posts: 9,310
    Forum Member
    What would be nice on Monday, is a Scholes hat-trick, just to show the bitters, how desperate we are...:p
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The title race may well be in our own hands, but the only other hands it can go into from here are them across the city. Our closest rivals on the pitch as well as geographically. If fans are worried over any other team in this title race it's them.

I may not be to bothered if we don't win the league I've seen that done often enough in the last 20 years, but to see them win it and the bragging and boasting done from that lot would make life hell for Reds in Manchester and Salford.

KJ's wording may have been way further than I would have gone, but it's my opinion that with the whole Tevez situation City have made a huge error and Mancini has been shown to be a weak manager, after what he said.

I'd also go as far to say in that much worse has been written in here over a certain 18 timer player, than Mancini, so climb down off the high horse and accept that yes we are United, but we are not as pure as you make us out to be, and fans do come out with comments stronger than that you'd hear from your average prawn sandwich brigade.

Try Red Cafe if you want your cheeks to go red. It's pretty tame on here tbh.:D
  • BomoLadBomoLad Posts: 17,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good day. Definitely two points dropped for City.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many games has Owen featured in this season? I would love him to get another league winners medal! :D Then he can be twice as successful as Gerrard! :D:D
This discussion has been closed.