Options

Mobile Tariff

sharon7sharon7 Posts: 362
Forum Member
Hi :p

I have an Orange tariff that gives me 1100 free texts, 700 anytime mins and 250 landline mins for £40-45 per month. The only problem is that I do not get any Orange reception at work yet people on TMobile and o2 do.

Can anyone help with finding a similar package on a different network. Your help will be very much appreciated!!

Comments

• Options
    cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a tariff with 02, 600 minutes, free mins friday, sat and sunday, 1000 texts + web bolt unlimited and Nokia N95 for £32.50 per month. Got it from retentions when I threated to leave, seemed okay at the time. No problem with web access.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have a tariff with 02, 600 minutes, free mins friday, sat and sunday, 1000 texts + web bolt unlimited and Nokia N95 for £32.50 per month. Got it from retentions when I threated to leave, seemed okay at the time. No problem with web access.

Wow thats a great tariff. How do I ask for that if I am not an existing o2 customer?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jinder7 wrote: »
    Wow thats a great tariff. How do I ask for that if I am not an existing o2 customer?

as he said, he got it from retentions,

have a look at http://shop.o2.co.uk/tariffs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a lady:eek:

Seriously, I really wanted the N95 and was amazed that 02 gave me that deal to keep me as a customer,

I was originally on a £30 month tariff for 300 mins and 500 texts and saw that 3 were offering the N95 with 300 mins and 500 texts plus £20 voucher for £25 per month and said I was moving to that so they matched it with that deal. I had to wait until my original 18 month contract ended before they would discuss any deal. I also ended a £7.50 bolt on to that for unlimited web use (which I definitely needed as I used 10x the amount of free usage very quickly!). Nearly forgot I also had a choice of free battery or extra memory card and had the extra memory card.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am a lady:eek:

Seriously, I really wanted the N95 and was amazed that 02 gave me that deal to keep me as a customer

Did you have to sign up for 18 months? I was hoping to find a contract for just 12 as I find 18 months too long (I get bored of my phone!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes 18 months but that was fine for me as I love my new phone! Discovering new stuff all the time:)