Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's too aggressive.
  • LadyHonestswagLadyHonestswag Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very boring.

wil never be a pop star.
    no she will be a RAP star,as louis said on tonight show we need a new URBAN QUEEN and i think we found her.
    and Gary also said she is the Queen of Soul Misha B
  • gazmatgazmat Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    I quite fancy Misha B but she's such a fragile little kitten I fear I would literally destroy her if I really went at it.
  • LadyHonestswagLadyHonestswag Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like her, she sounds like a bloke when she sings.
    what just like your mother?
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    Misha has probably peaked, which means everyone will now hate her :rolleyes:
    what is this countries problem with hating anyone with confidence and always wanting to be seen as supporting the underdog?
    i admire confidence!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt like her song tonight, but she is still a very charismatic and outstanding performer. This girl is ready to be a star, she can handle it.

One of the few people are actually look forward to seeing every weekend.
  • dorkjacksndorkjacksn Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TBH I thought vocally tonight she let herself down. A lot of stage presence and attitude but pitchy vocals.

Frankly she could NEVER live up to her phenomenal performance last week though.
  • vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very boring.

wil never be a pop star.

Agree! Not my thing either! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She comes across as such a DIVA who thinks she's better than everyone else, That's the impression I get, Surely won't be voting..

Yeah thats why she was so nervous backstage, very cocky of her:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trixitrots wrote: »
    From who?

From the very start of Divas! If Misha had a different voice than Beyonce, Rhianna, Whitney, Alexandra etc etc then I would be in awe, but she is just the same, I can't tell one from another....she is NOT unique!:rolleyes:
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the very start of Divas! If Misha had a different voice than Beyonce, Rhianna, Whitney, Alexandra etc etc then I would be in awe, but she is just the same, I can't tell one from another....she is NOT unique!:rolleyes:

By just mentioning Rihanna in that same sentence as those artists is LOL
  • BurketteBurkette Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you sure you have heard Beyonce, Rihanna, Whitney and Alexandra sing. Beyonce sounds nothing like Whitney and Rihanna sounds nothing like Alexandra. None of those ladies rap in there songs and Beyonce, Rihanna and Alexandra are popstars. While Misha is a Soul singer who includes rap breakdowns in some of her songs. If you cannot tell one from the other you need to clean out your ears.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By just mentioning Rihanna in that same sentence as those artists is LOL

Of course it's LOL they're all on the same road, their talent is that they can sing, but are they unique and different? Nope
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burkette wrote: »
    Are you sure you have heard Beyonce, Rihanna, Whitney and Alexandra sing. Beyonce sounds nothing like Whitney and Rihanna sounds nothing like Alexandra. None of those ladies rap in there songs and Beyonce, Rihanna and Alexandra are popstars. While Misha is a Soul singer who includes rap breakdowns in some of her songs. If you cannot tell one from the other you need to clean out your ears.

My ears are perfectly clean thank you for your concern! It's not about the 'Rap' and these ladies can all sing but they haven't got the unique quality, Soul singers are Diana Ross, Ella Fitzgerald....NOT Misha, the rapping makes no difference!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont agree with Garys "Queen of Soul" comment. I dont see that voice as a soul voice, its too harsh. Rap yes, RnB probably - Soul, dont see it.
  • BurketteBurkette Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My ears are perfectly clean thank you for your concern! It's not about the 'Rap' and these ladies can all sing but they haven't got the unique quality, Soul singers are Diana Ross, Ella Fitzgerald....NOT Misha, the rapping makes no difference!:rolleyes:

Misha is very much a Soul singer who is versatile enough to be able to rap and do R&B songs.Her audition song was Aretha.She also covered Etta James.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDCCW6GwTE8&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLCA3730195578D75C
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    I like her voice, she has talent but in a show like the x factor, you have to connect with the audience, go on a story, grow as the show goes on.

Misha needs a really emotional song to show a vulnerable side to her, if she can do that then she can win
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her voice, she has talent but in a show like the x factor, you have to connect with the audience, go on a story, grow as the show goes on.

Misha needs a really emotional song to show a vulnerable side to her, if she can do that then she can win

Im a Misha fan and I agree, what we need now is too see that song, that one song, where its just Misha and her voice, a raw moment, she can even put an emotional rap in it, but that one song, that will bring all the pieces together.

If she can get that one song, which tells her story, then she can go on and win this competition. However I think next week we have an uptempo theme because Janet said something about it on xtra factor. However hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks we will see it, because so far she has shown she is ready to tour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burkette wrote: »
    Misha is very much a Soul singer who is versatile enough to be able to rap and do R&B songs.Her audition song was Aretha.She also covered Etta James.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDCCW6GwTE8&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLCA3730195578D75C

Aretha Franklin is so fantastic and unique and out of Misha's league I'm afraid, I don't need to go to YT to convince me of that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    Im a Misha fan and I agree, what we need now is too see that song, that one song, where its just Misha and her voice, a raw moment, she can even put an emotional rap in it, but that one song, that will bring all the pieces together.

If she can get that one song, which tells her story, then she can go on and win this competition. However I think next week we have an uptempo theme because Janet said something about it on xtra factor. However hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks we will see it, because so far she has shown she is ready to tour.

I would recommend to her to have an attempt at Solomon Burke's The Judgement, fantastic song
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would recommend to her to have an attempt at Solomon Burke's The Judgement, fantastic song

Ellen that is a really moving song, good song choice!!! Really intense but toally believable your good!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    She just doesn't do it for me - not sure why, as her voice is good. But she seems a bit wooden and doesn't relax into the music. Yes, it must be petrifying singing live to that audience (and live TV), but if she wants to go all the way she needs to connect with her audience and tonight - in my opinion - she didn't. Having said that, her outfit and styling was just awful so I don't blame her for feeling tense.
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she peaked too early?