• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »

Lets hope this is the last, for the sake of the kids if nothing else :(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, 'We Love Katie' written on a horses arse. Could anything sum KOK up so beautifully?
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll do anything to revive her flagging career. Her last television show bombed, HEAT and the Daily Star have lost interest and KP will do anything to get attention.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are they saying it`s her 4th wedding. She has married the other two twice each, so this makes 6.
  • mattybmattyb Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn: Do you think she just marries for the wedding presents or the money?
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Katie Price Ties The Knot

In her fallopian tubes hopefully.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Katie Price Ties The Knot

In her fallopian tubes hopefully.

Too late for that now! :D
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Too late for that now! :D

At least it will stop her breeding anymore ;)
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    occy wrote: »

Yep, expecting the marriage to go tits up in June....well that's my bet.
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good grief katie .... we heard you "tied the knot" ONCE don't need you blowing more money and trying to get "publicity" for yourself. There was me thinking that when she was with Peter Andre she calmed down but all she is ever does is be everywhere maybe she should team up with Tweedy??? :eek::D

Edit: The wedding will be televised on TOWIE :D (being sarcatsic) but she may as well appear on that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Impressive guest list!:rolleyes: :D
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    mattyb wrote: »

Everything she does is to annoy Peter Andre
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She likes wedding cake.:D
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Awww, 'We Love Katie' written on a horses arse. Could anything sum KOK up so beautifully?

So touching, wipes away tear, a special tribute...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How exciting! will last a good few months yet :D
  • lyndalahugheslyndalahughes Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Maybe preparing for weddings distracts her from the fact she's a soulless individual?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    She'll do anything to revive her flagging career. Her last television show bombed, HEAT and the Daily Star have lost interest and KP will do anything to get attention.

She's on the cover of Heat magazine this week, along with NOW,Closer and Reveal

Has a rumored £250K Sun column, she's starting to film her new reality show in a few weeks - Her perfume is out June, Book out July, Autobiography out October, and many more products. She's also just signed a deal with an Australian agency (Unclear of what about) Markmeets.com announced it this week.

KP EQUESTRIAN Celebrated its 5th birthday this week - She currently holds 60% of the equestrian market.

I hardy doubt she'll be worrying about work. ;)

Oh,and she should be touring the U.S with her business ventures later this year.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe preparing for weddings distracts her from the fact she's a soulless individual?

Which is so ironic isn't it ? How many has she had ? It's actually terribly sad really, where will it end? Tears for some...
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Neither ....... it's for the attention.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    MeMe122 wrote: »

Has a rumored £250K Sun column, she's starting to film her new reality show in a few weeks - Her perfume is out June, Book out July, Autobiography out October, and many more products. She's also just signed a deal with an Australian agency (Unclear of what about) Markmeets.com announced it this week.

KP EQUESTRIAN Celebrated its 5th birthday this week - She currently holds 60% of the equestrian market.

Oh,and she should be touring the U.S with her business ventures later this year.

Oh goody.......lots of pointing & laughing at her to come then. The gift that keeps on giving.:D:D:D

OH GAWD....not the old "cracking America" rumour again.:rolleyes: That is SO last year darling. And the year before.

Like the Sex & the City role that she was supposedly due to get. Crikey,even Gerri Halliwell managed to bag a part in the series & KP can't manage a bit part in the movie.Gotta laugh.

Movie of her life....blah blah blah. :yawn: We've seen her last movie & it aint pretty.More Carry on Pouting than Debbie Does Dallas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Oh goody.......lots of pointing & laughing at her to come then. The gift that keeps on giving.:D:D:D

OH GAWD....not the old "cracking America" rumour again.:rolleyes: That is SO last year darling. And the year before.

Like the Sex & the City role that she was supposedly due to get. Crikey,even Gerri Halliwell managed to bag a part in the series & KP can't manage a bit part in the movie.Gotta laugh.

Movie of her life....blah blah blah. :yawn: We've seen her last movie & it aint pretty.More Carry on Pouting than Debbie Does Dallas.

Urm, Yeahh. I don't think she was that bothered about the SATC role. We saw how she didn't really bother learning her script for the audition on her reality show...It was something her management pushed her to do.

Just admit it. You're seething at the fact she's successful. In the UK we have this attitude where we must put down people who are successful.

Whatever floats your boats.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can you provide evidence of that please?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Katie's wedding was half as good as the one I've just got home from..they will all have had a fantastic time.. Good luck to her I say.. Life is short and we should all grab a bit of happiness while we can x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Can you provide evidence of that please?

Quoting Katie from her reality show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quoting Katie from her reality show.

Ah in that case then, I take it with a large pinch of salt. I can't trust anything that comes out her mouth.
    I have tried looking for evidence of that claim but I don't believe it. If you take horse riding and eventing seriously you wouldn't be seen dead putting your horse in KP tack.