Nick has been a wet drip of a disappointment of HM.

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
Who bought his way into the final...he's been such a wimp and a let down.

Someone in the early days of this BB said that he was the new Ben Duncan....HELLO NO, he's not fit to lace Ben's shoes.

Comments

• redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has proved that he had nothing to offer without Jade/Harry/Nikki as a storyline
  • Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the life of me I can't see why people have him as a favourite. I've watched every big brother and I seriously can't think of any other finalist housemate who has done so little in their time on bb.
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He keeps saying he is the biggest BB housemate. I wish we'd seen more of his joy and excitement to be there. Instead he's in bed with Jade/Harry the entire series!
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    It has proved that he had nothing to offer without Jade/Harry/Nikki as a storyline

He got himself cornered since day one. In my opinion, he was never a BB housemate.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxy23 wrote: »
    He keeps saying he is the biggest BB housemate. I wish we'd seen more of his joy and excitement to be there. Instead he's in bed with Jade/Harry the entire series!

He had an opportunity to get lucky with 2 attractive girls, who can blame him for that!
  • storminmikestorminmike Posts: 46,928
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »

This...but all along Nick's supporters though otherwise:D:D

What a dull housemate....Joel never forgave Harry for cock blocking
  • GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who bought his way into the final...he's been such a wimp and a let down.

Someone in the early days of this BB said that he was the new Ben Duncan....HELLO NO, he's not fit to lace Ben's shoes.

He's far nicer than Ben Duncan.

I don't agree with you about him, he's been interesting. I've found plenty to watch around him, he has changed and I like seeing how he handles difficult situations. He's a very different person to me and not the sort of person I meet much so I've liked him as a HM.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    GrozzyGirl wrote: »
    He's far nicer than Ben Duncan.

I don't agree with you about him, he's been interesting. I've found plenty to watch around him, he has changed and I like seeing how he handles difficult situations. He's a very different person to me and not the sort of person I meet much so I've liked him as a HM.

Ben never needed other HM's to have any relevance in the house, Nick has needed that.

I don't think he handles difficult situations very well at all, he just runs off and hides, he never backs up those he claims to care about, he's used several women in there to give him airtime...he's been a nothing HM, a wet drip.

Ben Duncan had so many brilliant funny and stand out moments...nothing will be remembered of Nick.
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick would have blossomed during his BB if he hadn't latched onto Harry Amelia. hmmm maybe I shouldn't use the word 'latched' :blush:
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    he trolls people on twitter and is the very definition of a keyboard warrior and surprise surprise who turns out to be a wimp in the real world
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben never needed other HM's to have any relevance in the house, Nick has needed that.

I don't think he handles difficult situations very well at all, he just runs off and hides, he never backs up those he claims to care about, he's used several women in there to give him airtime...he's been a nothing HM, a wet drip.

Ben Duncan had so many brilliant funny and stand out moments...nothing will be remembered of Nick.

Not strictly true. Much of Ben's time was defined by his relationship with Mario.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Ben was glued to Dave the 'healer' for most of his time in the house and spent his time moaning.

He was OK but I prefer Nick, even if he is shyer. He never grumbles about anything.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    ...and yet he's still the best of what's left.
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    He had an opportunity to get lucky with 2 attractive girls, who can blame him for that!
    Perhaps because unless he's draped all over a female he has absolutely nothing to offer?:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ben was entirely defined by his very weird behaviour around Mario and Dave.
    I can't think of anything funny he did or said.
    He was a dreadfully unpleasant man.

Nick has been interesting to me, if not to you. But one thing is clear, nick is a far nicer chap than Ben.
    Forum Member
    Arcana wrote: »
    ...and yet he's still the best of what's left.

Even if that were true it isn't saying much...but Joel is head and shoulders above the rest in this house...without even trying he has got more of a personality than the others...Nick's only personality left last Friday.
  • Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Ben better...but I like Nick best of the HMs left :D
    Forum Member
    GrozzyGirl wrote: »
    Ben was entirely defined by his very weird behaviour around Mario and Dave.
    I can't think of anything funny he did or said.
    He was a dreadfully unpleasant man.

Nick has been interesting to me, if not to you. But one thing is clear, nick is a far nicer chap than Ben.

Ben was funny in tasks rooms, funny in the DR talking to BB....the guy needed no one to be a presence in his BB.

I don't think anyone who uses people for their own ends as nice...Ben never used anyone.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been 2 full days since Harry left. What's he done or shown? Absolutely nothing!

Wet drip indeed!

I want him to be evicted after Danny and Chloe go.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick would have blossomed during his BB if he hadn't latched onto Harry Amelia.

He hasn't blossomed much in the last 72 hours since Harry left. Where is this fantastic housemate we were all told we were missing out on because of him spending time with Harry?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben was funny in tasks rooms, funny in the DR talking to BB....the guy needed no one to be a presence in his BB.

I don't think anyone who uses people for their own ends as nice...Ben never used anyone.

He used Mario and Dave and by his own admission he used a older male family friends for subsistence.
    No point in discussing if youre such a fan that you can't be objective.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    He had so much potential. But looking back I can't remember any memorable thing he's done. He spent a lot of his time hiding behind women e.g. Jade, Nikki and Harry. I do like him though and I still think he deserves to place higher than Chloe and Danny.
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually can't remember a single interesting thing Nick has said or done during the show (apart from some shizz with Harry). If Harry hadn't have been there, he would have been pretty invisible. I was so impressed with his VT, he was so funny, but what a let down :( A nice guy but a boring HM.
  • AndyS2992AndyS2992 Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gets on my nerves. Constantly picking his nose and eating it, playing with his hair, scratching his neck and back of his hand all the time, smoking in a pretentious manner, showering by crawling and lying on the floor, two faced towards Harry and Jade. He is very odd..
  • FunboyFandangoFunboyFandango Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick has been the most consistent of all the hm's.

Danny is hiding behind his 'hero of the house' act.

Chloe has been swaying between 'humble normal nice wouldn't hurt a fly' to 'money grabbing mean spiteful hypocrite'

Jack was one of the most entitled housemates in bb history, engaging in bizzare rants at a man twice his age for having the gall to nominate him. Then he went humble during the hotel task, and now he's back to cocky Jack after surviving evictions.

Cristian has switched from saying nothing for weeks to going on embarrassing rants the moment he was nominated.

Joel was one of the nastiest hm's I've ever seen when he was a guest at hotel bb. Throwing food at staff, treating them like something on the bottom of his shoe. Just generally abusing his power. Yet everyone, inside and outside the house, has forgotten about that.

Nicks main crime seems to be having a relationship in the house. Who can blame a dweeb like Nick for taking his chance with a girl who is so clearly out of his league?