Options

Katie IS going home now

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is no longer in the show - this should be in the showbizz site.
  • Options
    blueabublueabu Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on, she was told about the bad publicity her extended holiday was getting her so she cut it short. Plus she will be able to weep and wail on her tv show about how she misses her chicks and doesnt care how much it costs she must get out of her contract!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everything said is all repeated before..

GROUND HOG DAY.........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Damage limitation.............papers yesterday all concentrating on how she said she was missing her children but staying out in Oz, so now she decides to fly home after "miraculously getting out of her contract " :rolleyes:

ouch! that sound of a hammer hitting a nail on the head so squarely was really loud.

Makes me laugh all these people saying she's a really good mother. You want to see good m others? Look up and down your street and all over your neighbourhood. there are mothers all over the place who fare for their kids and provide them with finacial AND emotional support on a fraction of what she has..

I think Jade Goody had more class than Katie Price.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope it is true i wouldnt slag her off for going home but yes she should have done it straight away not because of apublic backlash
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Katie has managed to get out of her contract and she's returning home. Obviously she had to wait because her lawyers needed to dot the Is and cross the Ts before she flew home to make sure she didn't get sued or breach of contract.

Do you really think ITV would have sued Katie Price, one of the stars of ITV2, for breach of contract? :D
  • Options
    Kenko2000Kenko2000 Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    Do you really think ITV would have sued Katie Price, one of the stars of ITV2, for breach of contract? :D

As seen from the plunge in viewing figures after KP left, then it was in their interest that she stayed as long as possible.
    They wouldn't have sued, but there would have been negotiations about her hefty fee.

They are a commercial operation.
    And Ant and Dec don't come cheap..
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    She is only going home because of the backlash she is getting

Nothig to do with getting out of contracts, nothing to do with getting home to see her kids

Its about getting back before the the end of IAC getting as much publicity as possible and saving 'Brand Katie'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Anybody know what airport/date/time she's getting in to UK. I'd love to be their to greet her to show her my support.

Anybody else fancy it?

xx
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    calebolly wrote: »
    Anybody know what airport/date/time she's getting in to UK. I'd love to be their to greet her to show her my support.

Anybody else fancy it?
    xx

About as much as I would enjoy catching swine flu!