Options

Why can't Simon C just COME OUT of the...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
Forum Member
bubble and just admit that XF 2010 was pants:D

Comments

• Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    In terms of talent (Matt, Rebecca, Aiden, Mary, Treyc, Paije and even Cher who I wasn't a great fan of) it was one of the best series. The only thing that annoyed me was the unfounded persistence to keep Katie (and later Cher) in and Wagner in general.
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its the most successful TV show hes produced, producing the highest ratings of any series of X Factor , why would he think it was 'pants'.
  • Options
    RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    danielleh wrote: »
    In terms of talent (Matt, Rebecca, Aiden, Mary, Treyc, Paije and even Cher who I wasn't a great fan of) it was one of the best series. The only thing that annoyed me was the unfounded persistence to keep Katie (and later Cher) in and Wagner in general.

You know, i didn't enjoy the lives that much and sorta multi-tasked during them, until he left. Wagner brought the show down for me. When he left i enjoyed the last few weeks.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He created Wagner.

If anything, Cowell should be knighted - just for that.
  • Options
    HotasfireHotasfire Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    To each their own i suppose....but i don't think it was DIRE....the most credible artist won the x factor....and Rebecca was good too.....

I didn't rate cher or one direction, but Paije was excellent and i liked Aiden but nerves done him in....

Yeah...i actually enjoyed it and thought it was the best one yet....Though i do hate $imon Cowell, and i know i shouldn't watch the show....but if it wasn't for Matt and Rebecca, i'd of binned it this year....cause of Smug and $mugger:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RuthStar wrote: »
    You know, i didn't enjoy the lives that much and sorta multi-tasked during them, until he left. Wagner brought the show down for me. When he left i enjoyed the last few weeks.

Same here. It was funny the first week, but it quickly wore thin.
  • Options
    KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The only thing that kept me watching was Wagner. When he left (loafed) I stopped as I found the rest utterly boring.

Each to their own, innit.
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RuthStar wrote: »
    Completely the reverse for me. I used to make the effort to watch Wagner, then stay and watch the acts performing after him. Once gone there was no reason to make the effort to watch, so I didn't bother at all.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree with you it was for me the best X Factor and my fav.,and second fave were both in the final so for me it was the best.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mitacond wrote: »
    I agree with you it was for me the best X Factor and my fav.,and second fave were both in the final so for me it was the best.;)

It was the first series of X Factor where I didn't mind which of the final two won. If I had to choose, I would have wanted Rebecca to win, but both were great.
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was the best pantomime of the series.

You had a Cinderella, a Prince Charming, a wicked Queen, a sleeping Beauty, a little Red Riding Hood,a Snow White and a full supporting cast with wicked step sisters, Dwarfs and fairy Godmothers.

Nope I think it was the best of the series!
  • Options
    Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    In terms of talent (Matt, Rebecca, Aiden, Mary, Treyc, Paije and even Cher who I wasn't a great fan of) it was one of the best series.

Cher may have crept in because she is slightly different but none of the others would have even made the lives in another year. The standard of talent was shockingly low. Maybe that's why the voting figures didn't reflect the increase in viewers. Not enough people were bothered enough whether they saw any of them again.