Options

Whats your favourite first words and last words of every Incarnation of The Doctor?

Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Mine is by the Ninth Doctor the first thing he said, "Run" and just before he regenerated when he said "I Just want to say you were fantastic. Absolutely Fantastic, and you know what? So was I! :-)"

Comments

• Options
    Lord SmexyLord Smexy Posts: 2,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'd have to go with the Third Doctor, from "Shoes, must find my shoes. Unhand me, madam.” to “A tear, Sarah Jane? No, don’t cry. While there’s life there’s…”
  • Options
    allen_whoallen_who Posts: 2,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great thread this.. i'll do the obvious and toms doctor.. his opening lines are muffled in Robot so not a clue what he said. But his sign off ... "its the end. But the moment has been prepared for... " then some strange corpse walks into him. A moment of dr who history that has never been explained
  • Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allen_who wrote: »
    Great thread this.. i'll do the obvious and toms doctor.. his opening lines are muffled in Robot so not a clue what he said. But his sign off ... "its the end. But the moment has been prepared for... " then some strange corpse walks into him. A moment of dr who history that has never been explained

I agree, don't know quite what he says either at the beginning but the following lines set up his eccentricity from the off. Plus his last lines are pure classic.

I always thought Colin Baker had the oddest one. 'You were expecting someone else?' really was a shocker of an opening line which said there and then his Doctor was going to be totally different to Davison's. Then there was the Carrot Juice, Carrot Juice which was unintentionally his last line....in hindsight it's sad as well as amusing.

:)
  • Options
    doctor blue boxdoctor blue box Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    For me it's the 10th Doctor. From 'new teeth' where we see a new incarnation clearly buzzing with energy and enthusiasm right through to his heartbreaking 'I don't want to go' which showcased all his incredible acting ability for the very last time in his time as the current doctor

And the line that he was the doctor all along, said as though that made it all make sense, made it even more confusing if anything.

• Options
    reality bitesreality bites Posts: 22
    Forum Member

"Sontarans, interfering with human history"
    "I tell you brigadier theres nothing to worry about, a brontasaurus is large and placid.......and stupid!!"