Options

Where can I buy Topman/H&M-like clothes for big or tall men?

StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't know if its that people are getting bigger or that sizes are getting smaller, but I struggle to buy clothes for family members in these shops, and for men there's not as many obvious 'plus size' sections that I've found.

But there are many fashionable big and tall men, so they must be getting their clothes from somewhere! Is it just online?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    I hope you get answers as i would like help with his too! My husband really struggles with clothes!
  • Options
    Lin4237Lin4237 Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    How about the one with Freddie Flintoff in their ads - Jacomo?
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Lin4237 wrote: »
    How about the one with Freddie Flintoff in their ads - Jacomo?

Yes. On Oxford Street in London's West End they're combined with Simply Be for plus size women. The bigger men's clothes are on another floor. I love Simply Be as I'm bigger myself. They're also online.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    http://www.jacamo.co.uk/

Jacamo are very nice looking clothes, shoes and trainers for bigger men.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to buy a suit on the high st is near impossible for the bigger chap.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How big are you talking? If we're talking something like 6'8, then obviously shops like Topman are not really going to cater for people that tall as it's quite an unusual height and they'd be wasting their time producing clothes of this size. Topman do XXL and also XXXL. Also, in their 'Topman LTD' range their largest size XXXL is quite a bit bigger than an XXXL in their normal range.