Team Hali - Harry Judd & Aliona Vilani Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Leatherface!!!Leatherface!!! Posts: 4,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in no way expecting him to get a 10 tonight :)

Dougie is in the Im A Celeb final tonight so I hope their fans don't get so carried away and so excited about that they forget they still need to vote for Harry.

I dont watch Im a celeb, problem is Im working tonight so will miss the show and wont be able to vote sadly

Does the voting numbers change weekly?
  • SueDevonSueDevon Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Im working tonight so will miss the show and wont be able to vote sadly

That's a shame. I think they do change weekly. I have a confession to make, I haven't actually voted for Harry yet, as he's seemed safe, but now they're down to the last six, I'll start voting tonight :)
  • dancing-girldancing-girl Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont watch Im a celeb, problem is Im working tonight so will miss the show and wont be able to vote sadly

Hi, I vote every week and will put a few extra for those who can't get to a phone. I am going out as well so I hope harry is not on last!

I don't think harry is safe any weeks, last time I though that my favourite was safe was when my darling Ali bastion was knocked out a few SCD ago.
  • teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A quick good luck Team Hali from me from my mobile.

No PC access right now. Hope to have it back for the Spoiler thread tonight. I'm not expecting Team Hali to be in danger though. Enjoy the show.
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone

getting nervous for the show. I am prepared to vote extra tonight, and I think all couples fans will be doing so, as we all want our slebs to get to the semi finals.

Just seen the costumes, IMO they are not typical rumba costumes but both Aliona and Harry look really classy.

I dont want them on first but near the end like they usually are;).

I've been catching up on iacgmooh. Dougie seems like a really nice guy, I hope he wins, and that Mcfly fans are out in force and voting for both of them.

fatskia _ I've been reading your posts on the MF, you talk a lot of sense:D

good luck guys and let's enjoy the show......back later
    Forum Member
    SueDevon wrote: »
    That's a shame. I think they do change weekly. I have a confession to make, I haven't actually voted for Harry yet, as he's seemed safe, but now they're down to the last six, I'll start voting tonight :)

Doesnt matter when you start.......let's get them through to the final....and after that winning the glitterball:D
    Forum Member
    Mrs F wrote: »
    Doesnt matter when you start.......let's get them through to the final....and after that winning the glitterball:D

I've just been convincing hubby that I've got several weeks' voting to catch up on :)

Can't wait to see the rumba. The white dress and shirt say simple, and emotional, which should contrast nicely against routines that might be a bit busy etc. Refreshing :)
    Forum Member
    I am overwhelmed.

everything came together, the song, the costumes, the choreography.

HARRY WAS BRILLIANT

now joint highest ever score of a rumba, that's a fantastic achievement.

Well done Aliona for getting Harry to this level
  • dancing-girldancing-girl Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am overwhelmed.

everything came together, the song, the costumes, the choreography.

HARRY WAS BRILLIANT

now joint highest ever score of a rumba, that's a fantastic achievement.

Well done Aliona for getting Harry to this level

Harry will Finnish 4th tonight and will be in the danger zone. He is going to need all the votes he can get! Votes rigged for holly to stay in and Robbie to go out. This means danger for harry. Mobile phone to the ready
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    despite the impressive 36/40 the gross over-marking of Holly has shot her to the top of the leader board, I suspect Jason is just about to get 4 10's so I fear Aliona and Harry will be 4th on the leader board.....

their rumba was beautiful - I have no idea what I was worrying about!!!!! simply gorgeous

EDIT: ok, not 4 10's for Jason - I am surprised
  • Matt&AlionaFanMatt&AlionaFan Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SueDevon wrote: »

The phone numbers don't change they keep the same number right through the competiton.

I must say I did watch the Rumba through my fingers, but I should not have worried Harry was fantastic as usual but H&A will need votes, they are going to finish middle or third from bottom tonight.
    Forum Member
    have decided to treble my votes for Harry......off to do it now
  • deisegirldeisegirl Posts: 3,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen the dance - will probably watch the show (or just H&A - in the morning but peeking in here as usual to check how things went (bawk bawk bawk, such a chicken!) and very glad to see things went well, and that the hatahs on the MF are p1ssed off as always :D
  • crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really worried that they could go tonight :( Please everyone vote !!
    Forum Member
    Beautiful rumba. But I'm really worried.

Voting!
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    middle of the leader board - very dangerous place to be!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Incredibly high standard tonight.
    How amazing that the joint highest score for the rumba ever can only come 4th on the leaderboard?! Thought he was brilliant and hope the public appreciate how tough a challenge that was.

When does voting end by the way?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was saving all my votes for the final.

Used a few up tonite.
  • Matt&AlionaFanMatt&AlionaFan Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bobble_hat wrote: »
    Incredibly high standard tonight.
    How amazing that the joint highest score for the rumba ever can only come 4th on the leaderboard?! Thought he was brilliant and hope the public appreciate how tough a challenge that was.

When does voting end by the way?

It's only half an hour for voting so voting closed at 8.30pm.

Fingers crossed McFly fans have not forgotten Harry with Dougie on the other side trying to win in the jungle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    It's only half an hour for voting so voting closed at 8.30pm.

Fingers crossed McFly fans have not forgotten Harry with Dougie on the other side trying to win in the jungle.

Thankfully just squeezed some in ;).

Not a mcfly fan at all but really hope their fans voted in force tonight! (Edit: for Harry of course :D)
    Forum Member
    teeswolf wrote: »
    Was saving all my votes for the final.

Used a few up tonite.

I did as well, usually like to hit the redial button in a frenzy on semi final and final night but had to do it tonight.

I'm hoping producers put Harry on second [position of doom] because he is polling top in the public vote.

I like to be optimistic:D

been rewatching the rumba, apart from the mistake where I think Harry missed grabbing Aliona's arm and pulling her up, I think this is what Craig was referring to...it was brilliant.

IMO marks fully justified and worthy of being top with Colin Jackson, which IIRC he had lovely fluid body movement, as Harry did
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got the laptop back from Mrs Teeswolf:)

Nervously checking the spoiler thread:(
    Forum Member
    Got the laptop back from Mrs Teeswolf:)

Nervously checking the spoiler thread:(

a very strange spoiler thread tonight with a troll posting an incorrect result.:eek:

Dougie has won iacgmooh:D he seems a really nice lad, I want to give him a hug:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dougie has won iacgmooh

And hopefully Harry will make it a McFly series win double:)
    Forum Member
    And hopefully Harry will make it a McFly series win double:)

I wonder:)

McFly are obviously more popular than I ever imagined:D

am rewatching their dance again. Aliona's outfit is one of my faves, along with her Argentine Tango one. It looks like she is wearing a sparkly bikini type costume under her dress. I just wish Harry's trousers could have been tighter:D