I have never been so angry

Comments

• BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha! Best result ever on BigBrother, hard to believe anyone voted for Ashleigh to win, seems the great British public aren't so daft after all!
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Sam last year, Helen this year, what's happened to #bbuk winners since it moved to #Ch5 They are awful! @bbuk

I have lost all hope with society! Helen won #bbuk What the hell! @bbuk

FFFFIIIIXXX!!! Who the hell voted for a vile bully to win @bbuk Horrendous! Ugh! Worst outcome ever! #bbuk

From Glynn BB7
  • jeannie26jeannie26 Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get where op is coming from. Come on Helens behaviour was at times really bad. Her language as well as Ashleigh's was foul at times. She berated a lot of the housemates and with the public voting her to win , teenagers will think it is acceptable for them to do it. as well. Don't think I'd like any daughter of mine to act like that. Would you like someone to be like that with your daughter . Doubt it.
  • muchlymuchly Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    jeannie26 wrote: »
    I get where op is coming from. Come on Helens behaviour was at times really bad. Her language as well as Ashleigh's was foul at times. She berated a lot of the housemates and with the public voting her to win , teenagers will think it is acceptable for them to do it. as well. Don't think I'd like any daughter of mine to act like that. Would you like someone to be like that with your daughter . Doubt it.

Thank you. How we think that she should be held up as someone to look up to is just crazy. I would never want anyone of my family to be like her. She is not a winner
  • Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    You better not watch the Kardashians then—you'll have a stroke.

They make hundreds of millions
    being vapid, self-obsessed lowlifes.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mulett wrote: »
    I've watched since season 1 back in 2000.

I will not watch again.

You will.
  • BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muchly wrote: »
    How the hell has this happened. What is wrong with people. Just terrible

Can I just say LOL.

• azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its really depressing isn't it ?? My tv is now off as im not going to watch her interview and then Rylan and his mob fawn all over her. BB really rubbing our noses in it.
    me too, just popped on here to sèe the reaction. Cannot watch the interview or the bum licking that will be on bbots. :(
  • emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow have you seen how many likes the pissed off anti Helen comment's are getting, alot of annoyed people out there. Just gutted Christopher didn't snatch it, but he never stood a chance with BB ramping up the Helen v Ashleigh vote. Farce!
  • emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You will.

Dont be so sure, this is a real bb low. Think mamy peole are feeling way out of touch with the demographic after this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    emmaxxs wrote: »
    Dont be so sure, this is a real bb low. Think mamy peole are feeling way out of touch with the demographic after this.

Pah. Helen should never have been on the main show in the first place and the producers clearly designed the last week to redeem her. Bringing back lines of people to tell us that she never bullied anyone and that she's a really lovely person. Then Ashleigh shot herself in the foot by making up with her, I suppose she thought it would win her more votes. Wrong.

I've also watched every episode of bb ever but this show was a travesty. Rules were applied or ignored depending on how they fitted the story arc; quantity of nominated housemates expanded or contracted depending on who would be up. Clear bullying was ignored and in some cases provoked.

I'm not so much angry that Helen won. I dislike her and Ashleigh in approximately equal measure. I'm just disappointed in this season in total.
  • magpi99magpi99 Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    HELEN WON!!!!.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    It goes to show that the public are not all bullies and that people could see the kindhearted woman that Helen is.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just popped back from twitter with this;-)

Seemingly
    "C5 reserves the right to disallow votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent votes have been case or if it considers , at its sole discretion that there has been any deliberate attempt to excessively manipulate or unfairly influence the result of the Vote.";-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    How can you judge peoples morality on the basis of votes on a game show. :confused:

But BB is THE uk reality show, one of the few vehicles through which social morals can be seen so directly, and people's votes can only come from their morals. People don't tune into how they feel about HMs then dismiss their entire value system.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    emmaxxs wrote: »

Exactly. There's no way of continuing with an immature valueless program that feeds into online and offline abuse, with no concern for how that impacts on people. Proud to now not be in the BB demographic. Hope the show folds really fast. Maybe with so many not watching or following CBB at all, the demise'll happen in the next few weeks. I hope so!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    It's just a programme. OTT much? :confused:
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am brought to mind a quote from the great philosopher Tracy Turnblad "the world keeps spinnin' round and round"
  • KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danigirl wrote: »
    Guys come on. It's a trashy reality TV show, it's not meant to be high quality viewing, that's why we all love it so, and love to hate it. No one has voted her for the next prime minister or anything serious. She's won big brother. Hardly cause to think the entire countries gone to pot. Just relax and enjoy the final :)

Well said.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeannie26 wrote: »

No they won't.

You need to credit teenagers with slightly more intelligence than that.
  • bellabellabellabellabellabella Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Its really depressing isn't it ?? My tv is now off as im not going to watch her interview and then Rylan and his mob fawn all over her. BB really rubbing our noses in it.

I havent hsd the strength to watch bbots yet watched the final this morning, and im still in despair
  • fansforhilsonfansforhilson Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    muchly wrote: »
    How the hell has this happened. What is wrong with people. Just terrible

The British public chose Pauline as the power housemate who gave Helen a pass to the final and then the British public voted Helen the winner, quite simple really the public are to blame, if you didn't want her to win you should've voted more!
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I have never laughed as much at the announcement of a BB winner. Classic, hilarious! :D:D:D
  • Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sad thing is now that shes won 100k if she still carries on with her prostitution her prices are gonna go through the roof or it aint going to be worth her while,i was seriously considering having a bash when she got out if she was open for business,it aint going to be £150 anymore,i wonder if anyone on here has used her services ? If so was it worth the money ? I believe she tells all her customers that they are well hung unless its obvious they arent,thats gotta be worth a few bob for starters.a boost to the old ego
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    One up for the bullies eh??

I would have shown a little compassion towards her if she had shown a little compassion towards more folks EARLIER on in the show........not 3 days before the end!!!:D:D:o

Pathetic:confused::(>:(
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    The British public chose Pauline as the power housemate who gave Helen a pass to the final and then the British public voted Helen the winner, quite simple really the public are to blame, if you didn't want her to win you should've voted more!

Exactly. For all the mud being slung at pauline and the BB producers, for all the anguished cries of fix, the only people to blame are the british public.