Options

premier league thread

Comments

• Options
    NowsoNowso Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    if your getting error on bein its geoblocking

new interface with just automatic bit rate selection has been introduced simular to whats on sky go etc
  • Options
    spwplaysspwplays Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    bein sports back up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    Oh give it up with your smug comments and grow up. Can't wait for the day it goes tits up for you and it will as karma always strikes.
    The relevant services are working on the issue.

Ha ha ha!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Oh give it up with your smug comments and grow up. Can't wait for the day it goes tits up for you and it will as karma always strikes.
    The relevant services are working on the issue.

I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt.. my experience of NBC app airplay has been the opposite of what he was boasting about earlier. It's a bit annoying because his comments encouraged me to buy it (not a lot of money but still..). Some googling and the app reviews on the app store suggest i'm not alone.
  • Options
    clewsyclewsy Posts: 4,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS

If people want to access this service and want the same DNS provider as some are claiming on here. Get on google, get emailing the different providers and asking them the questions who they cover. I suspect I have an idea how some people are accessing these services, but im not going to write them on a public forum.

One thing I learnt was you have to do a little bit of exploring, researching and playing to make these things happen. Its not going to help anyone's learning curve if something is just dumped on a plate for people. We all need help at times, however too many people don't want to read around and research and want everything on a plate.

I got a similar post from a user on a forum many years ago when I was trying to learn something and now I appreciate that. I understand that topic, how it works and can offer support to others. Try it, you never know it could actually work!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt.. my experience of NBC app airplay has been the opposite of what he was boasting about earlier. It's a bit annoying because his comments encouraged me to buy it (not a lot of money but still..). Some googling and the app reviews on the app store suggest i'm not alone.

Whoah there. If you had actually read my comments you would see that I don't use the NBC sports extra app. I use the xfinity tv go app with airplay enabled via flex 2. I can't help you if you're not willing to be helped.
  • Options
    clewsyclewsy Posts: 4,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting article here;

http://gulfnews.com/business/media-marketing/network-bein-sports-not-alone-in-piracy-battle-1.1375264

I suspect that the next EPL rights sale will be different again for international markets. You can see them all being sold with access to just 1 live game at 3pm and maybe no 3pm games broadcast in English commentary at all.

The EPL can probably afford this given what they will get from the domestic rights bidders.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    akki007 wrote: »
    Whoah there. If you had actually read my comments you would see that I don't use the NBC sports extra app. I use the xfinity tv go app with airplay enabled via flex 2. I can't help you if you're not willing to be helped.

OK I missed that, apologies. This is a more helpful post!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    OK I missed that, apologies. This is a more helpful post!

• Options
    lylinalylina Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    anybody testing bein now with dns? seems very slow, can't reach max quality
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lylina wrote: »
    anybody testing bein now with dns? seems very slow, can't reach max quality

Weird, I was gonna say the opposite- ipad app is now reaching full HD quality on hd11. BUT - somehow, without updating the app, airplay has stopped working!! Argh!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Weird, I was gonna say the opposite- ipad app is now reaching full HD quality on hd11. BUT - somehow, without updating the app, airplay has stopped working!! Argh!!

I'm talking about the website. Apps are a different thing.

Looks like it's blocked again now.
  • Options
    Forum Member

?

I only recently discovered this thread. Normally i'd have no interest in posting on internet forums.

PLP still working for me but it stutters doing airplay via an iphone 4s to apple tv 3.. it's not unwatchable but i'm not sure if it's worth the money as it is now, even if they didnt cancel my account which i assume is only a matter of time (i paid for a month so far through the taiwan site).

I'm looking for a service i can watch on the apple tv, I'll update if i get anywhere with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ?

I only recently discovered this thread. Normally i'd have no interest in posting on internet forums.

PLP still working for me but it stutters doing airplay via an iphone 4s to apple tv 3.. it's not unwatchable but i'm not sure if it's worth the money as it is now, even if they didnt cancel my account which i assume is only a matter of time (i paid for a month so far through the taiwan site).

I'm looking for a service i can watch on the apple tv, I'll update if i get anywhere with it.

Nbc! (Via xfinity)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nbc! (Via xfinity)

Yes, thanks mate i'm going to try get the app you mentioned later.

Flex 2 requires a jailbreak? I'm not up to speed with those so i have some reading to do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Although Bein is being unlocked with DNS. Expect them to switch on the protection when games are on.

Probably trying to get more subs by fooling people into thinking it's working.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Although Bein is being unlocked with DNS. Expect them to switch on the protection when games are on.

its blocked again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its blocked again

They've changed something last night for hd11 and hd12. You now need to have the vpn connected to view the stream, you didn't yesterday. Also hd11 and hd 12 now reach the hd stream on ios BUT they will not airplay. All other channels airplay.
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tbh mate i've put him on ignore his constant bs is annoying me lol. The idea of this thread is to help people if possible etc lol, won't be too long before he gets a Ds special leave of absence if he carries on lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh mate i've put him on ignore his constant bs is annoying me lol. The idea of this thread is to help people if possible etc lol, won't be too long before he gets a Ds special leave of absence if he carries on lol.

Harsh. Anyone I've helped fancy countering that?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Akki just shared with me some info via pm regarding vpns and servers to use to watch beinsports (which I reckon it's the only way left to have access to it by now :() and I thank him for that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If they are then surely it's misleading and they could end up in hot water?
    None of these sites are as clever as they think they are as people will just find alternative ways of watching which i won't discuss for obvious reasons, the companies are only hurting themselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harsh. Anyone I've helped fancy countering that?

I've removed you of ignore and i apologise to you for my comment.
    You do wind people up though mate with your gloating i suggest toning it down, ok have a bit of banter by all means, but i was wound up last night anyway and you unfortuantly were in my firing line lol so again i apologise for my rant at you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Akki just shared with me some info via pm regarding vpns and servers to use to watch beinsports (which I reckon it's the only way left to have access to it by now :() and I thank him for that

I pm'd you a working smart dns provider last night which is still working today. Did you not get my pm?
    I'll pm it again to you if you like :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    StarSports has been blocked (as of today it seems) and am getting "video is not working or not available in your region" for UnoTelly/Hola