Options

DS Loose Wo/men - Episode three - Tonight at 9pm

Comments

• Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    Welcome, welcome chuck.

How are you enjoying running your own BB?

I have my ups and downs. It's my first series so some things are a hit and miss, I tried to get as many controversial housemates as I could but it kind of backfired because I struggle to control some of them, and like I said, some of my twists ect are a hit and miss. I think one of my twists yesterday made something walk. :blush: But having Mitch makes it easier because he knows that its hard and its nice to have him pipe up and tell his fellow housemates to behave.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,105
    Forum Member
    I assume you now know it's not easy!
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Big Brother games :) Can you tell us about some of the other housemates?

Edit: Hi, I'm Stuart btw :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I assume you now know it's not easy!

Definitely. I think what makes the blow harder when housemates don't follow the rules or kind of don't appreciate tasks/twists ect is because you work so hard on planning the series and then have it kind of thrown in your face sometimes. But I've had some wonderful housemates and some classic moments and I'm so happy I made it to the final tomorrow without boycotting or abandoning it. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have my ups and downs. It's my first series so some things are a hit and miss, I tried to get as many controversial housemates as I could but it kind of backfired because I struggle to control some of them, and like I said, some of my twists ect are a hit and miss. I think one of my twists yesterday made something walk. :blush: But having Mitch makes it easier because he knows that its hard and its nice to have him pipe up and tell his fellow housemates to behave.

I'm just amazing like that ;)
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't realise we could play to have compliments inserted into the interviews. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    I love Big Brother games :) Can you tell us about some of the other housemates?

Edit: Hi, I'm Stuart btw :p

Well I've had dancing.queen from the soaps forum and of course a panelist on this show, she sadly walked yesterday because of one of my twists I believe and overall I think she was noticing that I was weak in some areas and had bottled it up and gritted her teeth long enough. There's Matt, he was sadly evicted earlier tonight in the semi-final but he's been involved in quite a few rows, we have makingapoint, Soeplepel, grazemytvaddict, Sifter22, we had Helen but she was evicted a few nights ago, Ross1998, samy1014, Mormon Girl, J-B, a whole range of housemates. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm just amazing like that ;)

You have been. :')
    I didn't realise we could play to have compliments inserted into the interviews. :p

:D:D:D

I actually have some promotional material for the series, with the final being tomorrow-

Opening Credits

Final Gif Thing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And you had this sexy bitch ;)

So where can people vote? (For me. ;))
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has been hard trying to deal with all the arguments in the house and remain fair to all?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And you had this sexy bitch ;)

So where can people vote? (For me. ;))

SIFTER (Sifter22)
    MITCH (Pothuthic)
    SANA (makingapoint)
    GREGORY (Soeplepel)
    GRAZE (grazemytvaddict)
    AND CALLUM (doctorwhofancal)

Are the finalists, so if you wish to vote please private message me them numbered from 1 (least want to win) to 6 (most want to win) by 7.45 pm tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Has been hard trying to deal with all the arguments in the house and remain fair to all?

Most definitely, it's a thing I'll need to work on if I want to do another series successfully. Another reason why dancing.queen walked was she felt that I wasn't impartial and she didn't like seeing me snap at housemates who annoyed me (not her in particular I don't believe). It's been a very stressful time for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sure all our viewers would love to vote ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hopefully, so yes, don't forget to vote and watch the final tomorrow night. Lines close at 7.45 pm and the final begins at 8pm. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most definitely, it's a thing I'll need to work on if I want to do another series successfully. Another reason why dancing.queen walked was she felt that I wasn't impartial and she didn't like seeing me snap at housemates who annoyed me (not her in particular I don't believe). It's been a very stressful time for me.
    Well done, I couldn't do it myself, too difficult. What will you do when the series is over?
    I'm sure they would, thanks for letting us know how they can vote Cal :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All watch me come in 6th place tomorrow evening.

I will be back on Friday 9:45 with Connor as our guest, until then adios ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I look forward to it Mitch :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Well done, I couldn't do it myself, too difficult. What will you do when the series is over?

I'm sure they would, thanks for letting us know how they can vote Cal :)

Thank you very much. Well I'll have a well deserved rest I suppose, get buried into this summer's Big Brother, and I've also got to work very hard as I'm in the final for Celebrity Apprentice next week. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks you 4 :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much. Well I'll have a well deserved rest I suppose, get buried into this summer's Big Brother, and I've also got to work very hard as I'm in the final for Celebrity Apprentice next week. :)

Well I hope you enjoy your well deserved rest :) Good luck with the final tomorrow and thank you for coming on to speak with us :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See yeh lateh, chucks. :)
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    and now i can can onto the stage

what - did i miss
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and now i can can onto the stage

what - did i miss

Relationships with an age difference. I'm sure you know nothing of those though.

And by 'those', I mean 'relationships'.
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Relationships with an age difference. I'm sure you know nothing of those though.

And by 'those', I mean 'relationships'.

i have plenty of f*ck buddies - thank you isabel
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have plenty of f*ck buddies - thank you isabel

Doesn't constitute a relationship though, does it honey? ;-)

And you should be careful with that language, we wouldn't want you getting fired.