Options

Ashleigh looked stunning, didn't she?

keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,094
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Beautiful dress, beautiful hair, she looked stunning.

I wonder if L'Oreal or Garnier will snap her up as their new face after she gave them a mention? I hope so!

Comments

• Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder if L'Oreal or Garnier will snap her up as their new face after she gave them a mention? I hope so![/QUOTE

Ashleigh is stunning, no doubt about it and I think she will do very well out of BB. She deserve it totally.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked like a fairytale princess! Very pretty... lots of modelling agencies will want to sign her up.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed, I did think its the best Ive seen her look so far....she will get loads of work thru being on the show....
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked like fairy princess....being a woman in my 40's I would love to be young enough to dress like that :(
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    I would quite like it if she had a continued presence in the media.

Her image supplies me with much...ammunition.
  • Options
    miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    She looked like a fairytale princess! Very pretty... lots of modelling agencies will want to sign her up.

She really did! :)
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just said on another thread that Ashleigh looked beautiful. I think she's gorgeous inside and out. Good luck to the lass, she'll do ok for herself i'm sure.
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    She looked like fairy princess....being a woman in my 40's I would love to be young enough to dress like that :(

Same here, really pretty dress. I have often wondered what she planned to wear when she had it covered on eviction nights whenever she was up and it was worth waiting for!
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    She looked gorgeous. The shoes were spectacular. I won't be the least bit surprised if a hair care company snatches her up for a campaign. She really does have lovely hair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't sure about the dress at first sight but it looked stunning as obviously did Ashleigh when she left. She has the look of a model who don't always have what you would call atypical beauty but more like old 1940's Hollywood actress which you can see in some modelling shots on FB and Instagram. She will have no problem getting work and I just hope I don't see her in any red tops/lads mags for quick money to play on her fame. .
  • Options
    danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked fantastic and was very dignified tonight..unlike that vile harpy.
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder if L'Oreal or Garnier will snap her up as their new face after she gave them a mention? I hope so!

She did, and absolutely no bitterness unlike the undeserving winner.