Options

Lucy Beale's Killer - Who would you HATE it to be?

GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
Forum Member
Yang Thread.

I'll set the scene.

It's the reveal. We as an audience are finally about to uncover the identity of Lucy Beale's killer. We've waited for months and months; the best part of a year! Lucy's killer is finally uncovered and...
We are totally underwhelmed and/or dissapointed by the culprit(s) and/or the reasoning and circumstances for why it happened and/or the reprecussions of the reveal.

Who is it?

Comments

• Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I would hate it to be Ian or Peter. Even though I know that statistically most murders are committed by somebody very close to the victim so father and brother have to be very likely candidates I just hate the idea of them being involved (no matter what the circumstances or motive) and also it would mean they have to leave really and I don't want to lose the characters or the actors.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't kike it to be Billy, Denise, Lola or Whitney.

I'm just hoping this is not going to end up as unbelievable as Archie's killer...Stacey, really. ^_^ How short sighted was that decision.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't like it to be any of the Beales.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    Ian
    Billy
    Lola
    Lee
    Jay
    Abi

Let it be someone crap like Cora or Lauren lol.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it would be dreadfully sad it if were a family member, Ian, Peter, Cindy, Jane or one of Ians close friends, Sharon, Alfie but tbh its going to be sad whoever it is

I would hate it to be Ian or Peter
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I'd hate for it to be Rainie or Ben, because neither were in the show when it happened.
  • Options
    chatterbox57chatterbox57 Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is more along the lines of which character would we lose as they go to jail. If it is a miscellaneous, unknown, character which is miraculously created out of thin air, it would save the normal cast members. But this I think would annoy a lot of viewers as the length of time this story is going to play out, it will have to have a huge climax and a worthwhile wait for justice. So that leaves all the 'cast' members. Maybe its Nick's son or even Nick, someone who is on our screens but can be done without when January comes.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian or Peter. They are the last parts of EEs first family. I'd also feel it was a copout for it to be Rainie or Ben as mentioned above.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Ian, Peter, Lauren, Max, Cindy
  • Options
    maximus123maximus123 Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    los.kav wrote: »
    I'd hate for it to be Rainie or Ben, because neither were in the show when it happened.

Agree with this but basically I can see this being likely to happen!
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would hate it to be Ian, Peter, Cindy or Ben.

I have a feeling it is possible that it is Denise or Nick Cotton.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope its not Ian. I honestly think that could kill the show. It would ruin everything in one split second.

The only way I could accept Ian as the killer is if Adam Woodyatt is leaving and this is his exit storyline. It wouldn't work any other way.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise. Hope it's Ian.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone low profile like aleks:|
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lou_123 wrote: »
    Someone low profile like aleks:|

My problem with that is It'll feel a bit random to have spent a year on such a new character. The same goes for Les and Pam and any other character that arrived as a regular after the summer of 2013.
  • Options
    JoshyxJoshyx Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    I'd hate it to be Dot, she's such an obvious choice being an east end gangsters wife.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I would hate it to be Peter, Lauren or Ian, unless there was a damn good reason it was one of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Chrissie Watts
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    I would hate it to be Peter, Lauren or Ian, unless there was a damn good reason it was one of them.

Agreed, I think this is pretty much the case for most of the suspects.
  • Options
    Bart_MitchellBart_Mitchell Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Ian or Peter. They are the last parts of EEs first family. I'd also feel it was a copout for it to be Rainie or Ben as mentioned above.

This :D
  • Options
    TorchwoodBoyTorchwoodBoy Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren, Ian, Denise, Peter and/or Max.

I'd like it to be either Abi or Dot (just for the shock factor really.)
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The more I think about it, I would hate for it to be Bert. I have my suspicions about Ernie though, a very untrustworthy slimeball.

Would hate for it to be Cindy too.
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    I'd hate it if Les or Pam had any involvement as they're so irrelevant at the moment that I don't care enough for them to be behind such a big SL
  • Options
    issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    I would hate for it to be Peter.
  • Options
    BringBackZsaZsaBringBackZsaZsa Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I wouldn't kike it to be Billy, Denise, Lola or Whitney.

I'm just hoping this is not going to end up as unbelievable as Archie's killer...Stacey, really. ^_^ How short sighted was that decision.
    I was supposed to be Peggy but Babs was leaving so they made it Stacey. I think that was a good decision but Bradley's death was shortsighted in my view.