Humax FoxSat HDR problem

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 437
Forum Member
Hi all,

I noticed the other day that my EPG had nothing beyond a day in the future. I did some kind of factory reset and it couldn't find any infor for freesat. I did a manual add and it has added everything in non-freesat mode and I can view most of it but won't let me switch to freesat and obviously see the EPG. A couple of channels break up.

Am I right in assuming my dish has gone slightly out of alignment? If so, which way should I nudge it to sort it out?

Thanks!

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's impossible to say which way your dish is out if it is. It could be a number of things wrong, alignment, water in the coax or a failing lnb, although getting Astra2 and not Eurobird could mean the dish needs nudging to the left (East) from behind.

Using manual tune dial in 11426 H. Adjust the dish in tiny tiny increments and wait for the tuner to respond. Adjust the azimuth first (direction) and then the elevation. Try and get the quality as near 100% as you can for each axis.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nitram wrote: »
    Am I right in assuming my dish has gone slightly out of alignment? If so, which way should I nudge it to sort it out?

Towards the direction of the satelites :confused:

I think its 28.2 degrees east if that helps