Can anyone recomend a good wireless keyboard?

I need a decent keypad for word processing & general typing... seen a few on Amazon, but quite confusing... last one I bought rom Amazon was poor (Keysonic 540) it jumps and is really annoying, so dont want to make same mistake.

Also- for those keypads that come with seperate mouse... is it only one USB dongle for both items?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Maybe you were a bit unlucky with your last one. I have the Keysonic (for my PS3) and it's always been fine for me.
  • max99max99 Posts: 9,002
    Forum Member
    A decent Logitech or Microsoft keyboard will be fine. What's your budget? If you're using it a lot, you don't want to skimp on price.

A wireless keyboard and mouse bundle will use one USB receiver.
  • Pugwash69Pugwash69 Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with MS or Logitech. Best two brands for mice and keyboards I've had. I used to have a wireless one, but I use it all day every day and went back to wired.
    You might find wireless range is only a couple of metres at best unless you go bluetooth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the advice.
    Bought a Logitech MK300 from Argos today- works really well, although bit cheesed off to find it £10.00 cheaper on Amazon.... anyway, impatience "won out" and that will be a lesson to me!
  • jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    logitech g19 I love it got for xmas from mum
  • user123456789user123456789 Posts: 16,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LittlePhil wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice.
    Bought a Logitech MK300 from Argos today- works really well, although bit cheesed off to find it £10.00 cheaper on Amazon.... anyway, impatience "won out" and that will be a lesson to me!

You could always use the Argos money back guarantee and then order from Amazon :)