✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »

I had to google what that was I had no idea! :D
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    She has a needle phobia dontcha know - but it only applies when she is having traumatic "premature" birth dramaramas and not when she's having botox/lip fillers/new boobs/tattoos.

I forgot about that old chestnut... Certainly doesn't put her off as you say ;)
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, Inspector polli has studied the edidence re *mystery man number 372* aka *strictly man*.
    Right, there were 4 blokes dancing on strictly .
    Simon from Blue ______Not the mystery man . Being married doesn't exclude him (it rarely does :p ). However the fact that she urged people to vote for him would indicate that the snide dig wasn't aimed at him .Plus , history shows she does like a bit of Blue , nudge nudge wink wink, google is your friend ;-)

Mark Wright ______ He was involved with lauren goodger and kp is chummy with lauren and while I'd put nothing past kp my instincts say he wouldn't poop on a doorstep so close to home (so to speak) and had owt happened lauren would have done a six page spread on it and posed pouting and sombre at his dissing her wiv her mate . I really don't think kp is his type anyway .He likes them young and fresh with no baggage (going by past conquests).
    Besides someone said on twitter that mark's rep denied he'd ever met kp .(but I can't find that denial, so it may not count toward evidence).

Steve Backshall_____Has declared he has no time for ladies/females. Likes his adventuring too much to be bothered with pesky romance ,and I doubt kp or hidden rendezvous are his style .
    He'd know he is too old for her taste anyway , too rugged and not pretty-boy enough for her present day taste .

Jake Wood. Getting warmer ;-) .
    Jake is happily married, is not flirtatious, has no history of cheating incidents and shows absolutely no interest in, or chemistry with , the cute sexy doll he is in clinches with for hours every day rehearsing his dances . I think I love him .
    So no , not jakey .
    However ! In the vid prior to jake dancing some of his co stars from eastenders were shown giving him advice etc .
    One of those persons was recently mentioned in a nasty sniping tweet from kp aimed at her ex pal C. Picture was included in nasty tweet , of C + Mr X . So if C met this guy then chances are strong that kp did as well when she and C were besties .
    Plus I think mystery man was in the audience on saturday night and has been on other nights so likely was on camera cheering jake on.
    The mystery man is Mr D . No doubt in my mind now .
    Seems a shame that mr D is married and mrs D recently had a new baby , but then kp is not known for female solidarity and baby excuses are hers and hers alone .
    Case closed miladies .
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Reckon she's had her lips done at the same time? Maybe it was a BOGOF deal. And why go all the way to Belgium when you have millions in the bank - why not get it done in the UK :confused:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2852909/Exhausted-Katie-Price-looks-fragile-returns-UK-undergoing-breast-reduction-surgery-Belgium.html
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Reckon she's had her lips done at the same time? Maybe it was a BOGOF deal. And why go all the way to Belgium when you have millions in the bank - why not get it done in the UK :confused:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2852909/Exhausted-Katie-Price-looks-fragile-returns-UK-undergoing-breast-reduction-surgery-Belgium.html

"Female Friend" I didn't think she had any left !!! If I had her money I'd have booked a private clinic in the UK, where I could of had a car pick me up at the door instead of sitting on plane and having to walk threw an airport with my coat pulled up round my ears!!!
    I think the old saying "mutton dressed as lamb" would of been a nice headline :D
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Recent regulation covering cosmetic procedures maybe?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    OK, Inspector polli has studied the edidence re *mystery man number 372* aka *strictly man*.
    Simon from Blue ______Not the mystery man . Being married doesn't exclude him (it rarely does :p ). However the fact that she urged people to vote for him would indicate that the snide dig wasn't aimed at him .Plus , history shows she does like a bit of Blue , nudge nudge wink wink, google is your friend ;-)

Mark Wright ______ He was involved with lauren goodger and kp is chummy with lauren and while I'd put nothing past kp my instincts say he wouldn't poop on a doorstep so close to home (so to speak) and had owt happened lauren would have done a six page spread on it and posed pouting and sombre at his dissing her wiv her mate . I really don't think kp is his type anyway .He likes them young and fresh with no baggage (going by past conquests).
    Besides someone said on twitter that mark's rep denied he'd ever met kp .(but I can't find that denial, so it may not count toward evidence).

Steve Backshall_____Has declared he has no time for ladies/females. Likes his adventuring too much to be bothered with pesky romance ,and I doubt kp or hidden rendezvous are his style .
    He'd know he is too old for her taste anyway , too rugged and not pretty-boy enough for her present day taste .

Jake is happily married, is not flirtatious, has no history of cheating incidents and shows absolutely no interest in, or chemistry with , the cute sexy doll he is in clinches with for hours every day rehearsing his dances . I think I love him .
    So no , not jakey .
    However ! In the vid prior to jake dancing some of his co stars from eastenders were shown giving him advice etc .
    One of those persons was recently mentioned in a nasty sniping tweet from kp aimed at her ex pal C. Picture was included in nasty tweet , of C + Mr X . So if C met this guy then chances are strong that kp did as well when she and C were besties .
    Plus I think mystery man was in the audience on saturday night and has been on other nights so likely was on camera cheering jake on.
    Seems a shame that mr D is married and mrs D recently had a new baby , but then kp is not known for female solidarity and baby excuses are hers and hers alone .
    Case closed miladies

I have absolutely no clue who this is allegedly about, sorry.
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have absolutely no clue who this is allegedly about, sorry.

If you want to know just look at SCD on BBC Player. He is the bloke in Jake VT.
  • Options
    googlebabygooglebaby Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    I suggested Mr DD on the SCD thread earlier this week.
    Much the likeliest after Mr Right.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    googlebaby wrote: »
    I suggested Mr DD on the SCD thread earlier this week.
    Much the likeliest after Mr Right.

I don't watch Eastenders so don't know who is and isn't in it these days but there have been whispers before about a diamond geezer who is fond of blowing bubbles - is that the bloke?
  • Options
    googlebabygooglebaby Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I don't watch Eastenders so don't know who is and isn't in it these days but there have been whispers before about a diamond geezer who is fond of blowing bubbles - is that the bloke?

Yep!
    ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    googlebaby wrote: »
    Yep!
    ;-)
    He actually was rumoured to have allegedly had a bit of a testosterone fuelled barney during a gym session wiv kp's last husband too , during that marriage , ,and I think we all know that kp never forgets a past slight . ;-)
    Yeah , she is just his type .
  • Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Dan Wootton has "revealed" in The Sun that the man in question was Mark Wright.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Has Dan Wootton also revealed where bears defecate and what religion The Pope is?
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So no , not jakey .
    Case closed miladies .
    He actually was rumoured to have allegedly had a bit of a testosterone fuelled barney during a gym session wiv kp's last husband too , during that marriage , ,and I think we all know that kp never forgets a past slight . ;-)
    Yeah , she is just his type .

Whoops a daisy. :D
    Perhaps "Inspector" polli needs a few more years pounding the beat before she starts trying to solve anything.

Could not be less surprised.
    I don't think the identity of the not-a-mystery-at-all man was ever in much doubt was it?
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Why the need to reveal anything? A single man had a bit of banter with a woman 2 years ago, but now prefers yo not associate with her. Ah, let's name him and shame him!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drat ! >:(

Well if the wonderful mr wootton says it then it must be so because he is super in-the-know and never wrong in anything he puts in print :) .

Sorry for linking you to a nonentity mr d .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could not be less surprised.
    I don't think the identity of the not-a-mystery-at-all man was ever in much doubt was it?

I'm absolutely amazed that anyone thought it was anyone other than Mr W tbh. She doesn't do subtle so if she was implying it was anyone other than him, she'd have laid it on with a trowel.

Though must admit, I'm still failing to see the drama in 'man asks women back to his hotel room'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm absolutely amazed that anyone thought it was anyone other than Mr W tbh. She doesn't do subtle so if she was implying it was anyone other than him, she'd have laid it on with a trowel.

Though must admit, I'm still failing to see the drama in 'man asks women back to his hotel room'

Yup.
    And wasn't it " single man asks single woman back to his hotel room ?"
    Meh x10000.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha,mark( i love myself wrght) asking KP back to his hotel room,how desperate he must have been back then:D:D Any encounter with miss price is logged and never to be forgotten for all eternity lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Hahaha,mark( i love myself wrght) asking KP back to his hotel room,how desperate he must have been back then:D:D Any encounter with miss price is logged and never to be forgotten for all eternity lol.

Desperate doesn't even come close.
    Although it must have been a tiny dent in MW's massive ego that not even KP was hard up enough to take him up on his very generous offer.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although it must have been a tiny dent in MW's massive ego that not even KP was hard up enough to take him up on his very generous offer.
    Lol,Getting knocked back by katie price is bad,no wonder he denied it:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Lol,Getting knocked back by katie price is bad,no wonder he denied it:D:D

Imagine the shame of being on that very short list of men who Katie Price wasn't up for shagging :D - especially when the list of those she was up for it with includes such class acts as Alex Reid, Dane Bowers and one of the Gladiators - oh the shame :p
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

A blessing in disguise tbh. He must be thanking his lucky stars she turned him down.

But then again, we only have her side of the story and Mark most likely will never tell his side, so how truthful all this is.. All we know is that KP is really butt hurt MW did not talk to her when they saw each other recently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup.
    And wasn't it " single man asks single woman back to his hotel room ?"
    Meh x10000.

Yep, hard to see anything even vaguely newsworthy here apart from her desire to shame him.