Old Posters in your Bedrooms?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,601
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do you have old posters in your bedroom? What type of Old or New Posters do you have up on your walls?
I still have old posters over 15 years old, I got mostly old film posters.
Have you kept any childhood posters?
Does your lover have old posters in there room?
Girls would you mind if your BF had old posters in there room? would you mind if you saw old posters in my room if you was my lover?
Does seeing old posters in BF room make it ok for first impressions?

Would you be fussy about seeing old posters or childhood posters in BF room everytime you went there? did you demand them to take them of cause they don't interest you because there old posters?

Do guys mind the posters you have hang up on your walls? Do you have models on your posters?
Do you have any pop groups on your walls?

Comments

• bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know the age of the posters on here, and they wouldn't be in my bedroom lol

Seriously though, no I don't have any posters. I do have some paintings (prints) and plates, round the walls, but no posters.
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostPigeon wrote: »
    Do you have old posters in your bedroom? What type of Old or New Posters do you have up on your walls?
    I still have old posters over 15 years old, I got mostly old film posters.
    Have you kept any childhood posters?
    Does your lover have old posters in there room?
    Girls would you mind if your BF had old posters in there room? would you mind if you saw old posters in my room if you was my lover?
    Does seeing old posters in BF room make it ok for first impressions?
    Would you be fussy about seeing old posters or childhood posters in BF room everytime you went there? did you demand them to take them of cause they don't interest you because there old posters?
    Do guys mind the posters you have hang up on your walls? Do you have models on your posters?
    Do you have any pop groups on your walls?

No - I stopped having posters on my wall when I was about 17.

If my lover had posters on his bedroom wall I would be very very worried.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Guns N' Roses poster. Coo. :)
  • ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a poster of Julius Caesar chizzled into my wall, he was quite the Justin Timberlake of the -1st century!
  • Miriams SisterMiriams Sister Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    I still have a coloured poster of the Beatles I sent for in 1963. It is so big 5' x 3' I could never put it on the wall and it remains in it's original envelope.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still have a coloured poster of the Beatles I sent for in 1963. It is so big 5' x 3' I could never put it on the wall and it remains in it's original envelope.

That must be worth a lot :)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had two posters of Dracula on my bedroom wall in the eighties. I took them down for some reason not long after though. There was an x-rated one I wanted as well [they were a collection], however, I wasn't allowed to get it. I wasn't fully sure what x-rated meant back then but knew it had something to do with not having many clothes on though.
  • WokStationWokStation Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got the poster from a game I helped make up. Other than that it's mainly photographs and kids-drawings on our walls.

My other half does have a large collection of semi-naked Trent Reznor and Henry Rollins posters plastered all over the inside of the wardrobe, however.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Johnny Cash poster on my bedroom wall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My wall has a Killers poster, a Doctor Who poster, a reversible poster with one side showing all the fish in the Great Barrier reef, the other side, a map of the Whitsunday Islands and a Morrissey poster:)
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had The Bay City Rollers, I'd still have 'em now if I could find one. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi LostPigeon:D

I have a Cure poster and a Bob Dylan poster in my livingroom.

I have an Audrey Hepburn postcard in my bathroom, oh and a Frank Sinatra poster in there too.:)

I have loads of old posters some of them will be over 25 years old, mostly of The Smiths, The Cure and The Wedding Present. We are in the process of painting the walls so once that's done I will be putting them up again, some of them are bit tatty but that adds to their charm.

My lover, he has some posters too, I don't mind that he has posters, I quite like it actually. I didn't mind that he had posters on his wall when I first met him, he had Velvet Underground, Bob Marley and swirly looking posters. So I don't mind about that at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would actually make an exception if I could get hold of the poster of Paolo Maldini from the world cup / Nike campaign from a few years ago ( about 20 years ago actually :o )
  • ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That must be worth a fortune now :eek:
  • SuperUnleadedSuperUnleaded Posts: 3,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still have a poster of The Rock up in a corner of my wall, and it's from 2000. :o

I keep meaning to take it down, including other old ones, but I just can't be arsed because the whole room needs redecorating anyway.
  • IateallthepiesIateallthepies Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    I used to have a promo poster for the Smiths' Queen is Dead album which took up my entire wall. I bloomin loved that poster. I freaked out one night (I was after all an angst-ridden Smiths fan) and ripped it down!
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would actually make an exception if I could get hold of the poster of Paolo Maldini from the world cup / Nike campaign from a few years ago ( about 20 years ago actually :o )

I just googled him. Fook me, he's bloody gorgeous. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    I recently decorated and took down my Simpsons poster that I put up in 1999-ish :o it feels like something is missing without it, I might put it back...
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I have two posters of Soho on my bedroom wall.

Coo!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »
    I just googled him. Fook me, he's bloody gorgeous. :eek:

Pamela - he is the only man I have ever instantly fallen completely in love with on the basis of one single bloody photo - and can I find the pesky thing ? Can I Eckerslike ??? I have googled and I have Asked Jeeves and I have Yahoo'd to within an inch of my miserable godforsaken life, all to no avail !!!
  • adopteradopter Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a John Lennon & Yoko Ono Think Different poster. But it's not in my bedroom. It's framed and hanging in my hallway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to have a promo poster for the Smiths' Queen is Dead album which took up my entire wall. I bloomin loved that poster. I freaked out one night (I was after all an angst-ridden Smiths fan) and ripped it down!

How could you?:eek:
    I can't find Smiths posters anywhere, and I've looked in so many places.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have got "Day and Night" by MC Escher in a frame on my living room wall
  • RicardodaforceRicardodaforce Posts: 8,576
    Forum Member
    So this isn't a thread about Rowdy then?

How disappointing.
  • The screamThe scream Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WokStation wrote: »
    I've got the poster from a game I helped make up. Other than that it's mainly photographs and kids-drawings on our walls.

My other half does have a large collection of semi-naked Trent Reznor and Henry Rollins posters plastered all over the inside of the wardrobe, however.

Phworghhhh! Trent Reznor!