Today's Neighbours 19/11/10

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
Forum Member
✭✭
Todays episode was brilliant. I was crying at the end there, long time since neighbours has made me do that!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    you was crying because of ringworm??? :eek:
    shame on you :p
  • ToadieTheLawmanToadieTheLawman Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph is out of control these days!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    evamoo wrote: »
    you was crying because of ringworm??? :eek:
    shame on you :p

It was actually Kates reaction that upset me, and Donna sitting watching the vid as the accident happened! lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Neighbours has been great all week, today was so sad. I also i enjoyed Toadies singing earlier in the week. Neighbours mix Humour/Serious Storylines well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steph is out of control these days!

She is suffering Postnatal depression though isn't she?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    bambii wrote: »
    She is suffering Postnatal depression though isn't she?

steph has been heartbreaking to watch...with the crying baby in her head :cry:

ringo however was worthy of nothing but a cheer...
  • AesaAesa Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_rko wrote: »
    Neighbours has been great all week, today was so sad. I also i enjoyed Toadies singing earlier in the week. Neighbours mix Humour/Serious Storylines well

Yeah, in today's I loved how Donna's lighthearted treasure hunt contrasted Lyn et al searching for Steph and Libby (and then trying to find Steph after she motored off).

I thought it was a great episode. I'm not a Ringo fan but I was crying, but then even Bridget's death made me cry - it's the reactions of the other cast members that trigger it, not the actual death itself!
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Ringo's

"Kaaaaaaaate"

had me in stitches
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,209
    Forum Member
    Guess people dont like normal,decent characters in Neighbours hence the Ringo hate, I've never had a prob with him
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    essexpete wrote: »
    Guess people dont like normal,decent characters in Neighbours hence the Ringo hate, I've never had a prob with him

People don't ike bland actors being given too many ridiculous storylines, hence the Ringworm hate. I've always had a problem with him.

I hope the let him die quickly. Or painfully. Either would do.
    Forum Member
    I wouldnt call him bland
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt call him bland

He's not. I've always liked Ringo. So sad today, with Ringo doing the romantic things for Donna, and then the accident. :cry:
  • Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soaps love to give couples their happiest moments right before one of them dies
  • kelvokelvo Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not. I've always liked Ringo. So sad today, with Ringo doing the romantic things for Donna, and then the accident. :cry:

Ahhh, I really feel sorry for Donna....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me too. She used to be brilliant. Kooky and interesting. Her and Elle were one of the greatest couples in Negihbours history. Then they decided she'd be the latest one to find Ringworm McChickenlegs attractive. It was the end of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode today, personally for me a fantastic ending :D

All the steph/libby stuff was fantastic and the crash was a scary reminder of the one she and libby had many years ago

I think NotDeclan was upset about ringo but it was hard to tell with his weird facial expressions
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »

I think NotDeclan was upset about ringo but it was hard to tell with his weird facial expressions

I think NuDeclan has some weird skin condition that makes his top lip smell terrible all the time.
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Fabulous episode today. Neighbours at its best. It was written by Sarah Mayberry, easily one of the show's best writers alongside Pete McTighe.
  • gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I think NuDeclan has some weird skin condition that makes his top lip smell terrible all the time.

:D:D:D Spraying coffee over the keyboard moment there! :D:D:D
  • ToadieTheLawmanToadieTheLawman Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the scene between Libby/Steph in the hotel room were done brilliantly especially the way they went with the two of them being honest and emotional together was quite unexpected. I wish they was a cat fight before steph took off
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As somebody who's only been watching a fortnight or so I don't get the Ringo hate at all. He can act better than Declan and is less annoying than Zeke...
    Forum Member
    People go on about Ringo being bland but IMO Zeke is the bland one of the teens
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JarkdeLuxe wrote: »
    As somebody who's only been watching a fortnight or so I don't get the Ringo hate at all. He can act better than Declan and is less annoying than Zeke...

Neither do I, he's not the greatest character, but the hate for him puzzles me at times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    People go on about Ringo being bland but IMO Zeke is the bland one of the teens

But Zeke hasn't been put front and centre of so many storylines, like Ringworm. And he hasn't had every young woman on the Street lusting aftr him, despite being a dwarf.
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    But Zeke hasn't been put front and centre of so many storylines, like Ringworm. And he hasn't had every young woman on the Street lusting aftr him, despite being a dwarf.

His name is Ringo, and what difference does that make that he's popular with the girls